First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Donald Trump: Ban ALL Muslims from entering the US.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

Buckerss wrote:

He's starting to sound more and more like fascist. I used to joke that it would be fun to watch the world burn if he got into power, but now it might start getting serious.


During world war 2 the US banned Japanese and Germans from entering the US. For all intents and purposes this is a similar thing and not nearly as radical as people are making it out to be.
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

biscuitnote wrote:

During world war 2 the US banned Japanese and Germans from entering the US. For all intents and purposes this is a similar thing and not nearly as radical as people are making it out to be.


The US isn't at war with EVERY MUSLIM EVER though.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 2/2/16

Buckerss wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

During world war 2 the US banned Japanese and Germans from entering the US. For all intents and purposes this is a similar thing and not nearly as radical as people are making it out to be.


The US isn't at war with EVERY MUSLIM EVER though.


Well no but many of these so called refugees may be trojan horses terrorists attempting to get into the US to cause mayhem. Since the majority of terrorists are Muslim it makes sense until the situation is under control.

6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

biscuitnote wrote:

Well no but many of these so called refugees may be trojan horses terrorists attempting to get into the US to cause mayhem. Since the majority of terrorists are Muslim it makes sense until the situation is under control.


Well Muslims aren't people, so it's ok I guess.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 2/2/16
People act like Trump is the first to say this lol. It's not like others don't think the same shit. Most just won't say it though.

America is going to have to make a choice eventually. Either start profiling/banning certain types of, for lack of a better way to put it, people. Or simply live with the consequences of how things are currently. There's good and bad that comes with both, but I imagine if it gets bad enough ethics might get tossed out the window.

You can't keep bad shit from happening and if you want to be as protected as possible you would have to turn into a villain more or less in the eyes of the world.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/9/15
Fuck Donald Trump, fuck everyone who votes for him, fuck all the ironic Trump supporters who have helped give this campaign speed, and fuck anyone who legitimizes this fuckwit.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/9/15

biscuitnote wrote:


Buckerss wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

During world war 2 the US banned Japanese and Germans from entering the US. For all intents and purposes this is a similar thing and not nearly as radical as people are making it out to be.


The US isn't at war with EVERY MUSLIM EVER though.


Well no but many of these so called refugees may be trojan horses terrorists attempting to get into the US to cause mayhem. Since the majority of terrorists are Muslim it makes sense until the situation is under control.



Fam the majority of terrorists are white.
http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/
14785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
Y'know, at this point, I'm LITERALLY waiting for Trump to pull a "Martin Sheen in The Dead Zone" moment,
--The rhetoric's just getting more and more similar, and he's done everything ELSE. ("The missiles are flying, hallelujah.")

Ross Perot was just as popular, candid and lovably curmudgeonly, until he started seeing ninjas on the lawn, and then...
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 2/2/16

MichaelZ007 wrote:

This is a new proposal from Donald Trump! Trump took a brave step to protect America.


Donald Trump stunning and brave.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

stars201 wrote: I just like that Donald Trump doesn't take shit from anyone.
Just like Putin.
Putin actually does something, and I mostly mean good things by that..

drtardisong wrote: not all muslims are murderous...
well...
they are M...m...mu...
anyway not all but many that comes in a born with different values makes somethings valued this is the "right thing to do!" like rape, murder for some "reason" that you mostly about the common things as lead to the reason to act that way.

Less knowledge over laws or our laws vs "theirs" were some laws there goes by the religions books... also don't know their rights at all and tries to force others to their law as they think thats the best possible and how the WORLD SHOULD BE...


6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

At this point it seems he could advocate genocide and his supporters would likely agree.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

ayaundwolf wrote: At this point it seems he could advocate genocide and his supporters would likely agree.
not that, dunno if he would actually do anything big either..
but when it comes to maybe take up the rifle to make some mess (wars) then yes or some extra bombings.

23208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/9/15
It's amazing how the things he says keep getting worse, yet his support isn't decreasing. It really shows you the ugly side of this country, it really makes me sick. As for his proposal, how exactly would you enforce it? You can't always tell someone is a Muslim just by looking at them, unless he means Arabs but not all Arabs are Muslim and vice versa.
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
If this does happen it really needs to be a temporary thing. I understand why people would support it but not every Muslim is a terrorist and they shouldn't all be punished because of the few bad eggs.
Posted 12/8/15

dotsforlife wrote:

People act like Trump is the first to say this lol. It's not like others don't think the same shit. Most just won't say it though.

America is going to have to make a choice eventually. Either start profiling/banning certain types of, for lack of a better way to put it, people. Or simply live with the consequences of how things are currently. There's good and bad that comes with both, but I imagine if it gets bad enough ethics might get tossed out the window.

You can't keep bad shit from happening and if you want to be as protected as possible you would have to turn into a villain more or less in the eyes of the world.


Lol true. I think he's copying Farage.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.