First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Donald Trump: Ban ALL Muslims from entering the US.
33924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

megahobbit wrote:

Fuck Donald Trump, fuck everyone who votes for him, fuck all the ironic Trump supporters who have helped give this campaign speed, and fuck anyone who legitimizes this fuckwit.


My words exactly.
48407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
I wonder who is going to go after next?
Gays?
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
I can't take trump seriously, it's his hair man, damn
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
I can't take him seriously because he's not educated in sociology or political science.

But there probably goes all your Republican candidates out the window.
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
America is going to become a casino operation run from trump tower..
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Places
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
Trump does inherently great. He knows his audience (crazy far right, and fringe groups and believers.) and he plays on and to them and their fears, cares, worries and concerns. In all honesty he is good at the game of politics, as much as I hate to say it. However these things doǹt make him even remotely close to ̂good̂, however he is a great wall for the other GOP candidates to have to climb over and has been great at getting candidates on either side to lay down decisive comments and policies, which had been lacking for several elections.
6088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Online
Posted 12/8/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


ayaundwolf wrote: At this point it seems he could advocate genocide and his supporters would likely agree.
not that, dunno if he would actually do anything big either..
but when it comes to maybe take up the rifle to make some mess (wars) then yes or some extra bombings.



It was a joke poking fun at his ridiculousness and the extremes he will go to, to garner attention.
51029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
Religious freedom is one the most important elements that makes America great. I don't see how one could support this and still consider oneself a freedom loving American. It may be pragmatic to slow or stop those coming in from terrorist hosting nations if they do not check out, but banning people based on religious beliefs goes against everything America is about.
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
I'll just put this here and let you guys figure the meaning on your own:

"Where will he go next, this phantom from another time, a ghost of a previous nightmare - Chicago? Los Angeles? Miami, Florida? Vincennes, Indiana? Syracuse, New York? Any place, every place, where there's hate, where there's prejudice, where there's bigotry. He's alive. He's alive so long as these evils exist. Remember that when he comes to your town. Remember it when your hear his voice speaking out through others. Remember it when you hear a name called, a minority attacked, any blind, unreasoning assault on a people or any human being. He's alive because through these things we keep him alive."

The Twilight Zone - He's Alive
27230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
Posted 12/8/15
^ I love that episode of spongebob.
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

Wasp-Zero wrote:

Trump does inherently great. He knows his audience (crazy far right, and fringe groups and believers.) and he plays on and to them and their fears, cares, worries and concerns. In all honesty he is good at the game of politics, as much as I hate to say it. However these things doǹt make him even remotely close to ̂good̂, however he is a great wall for the other GOP candidates to have to climb over and has been great at getting candidates on either side to lay down decisive comments and policies, which had been lacking for several elections.


What if Trump's plan all along has been to cause the other candidates to be decisive about their comments and policies? All of this is just an act by him. Maybe he doesn't really want to run for President. He is in a sense "grooming" the other candidates to make them presidential material. So he is demeaning himself so America can have a truly great President. You know "Make America Great Again". It all makes sense now...........Now if he was actually trying to do this he is indeed a genius.



3021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

ayaundwolf wrote:


Freddy96NO wrote:


ayaundwolf wrote: At this point it seems he could advocate genocide and his supporters would likely agree.
not that, dunno if he would actually do anything big either..
but when it comes to maybe take up the rifle to make some mess (wars) then yes or some extra bombings.



It was a joke poking fun at his ridiculousness and the extremes he will go to, to garner attention.


I understand you statement is a joke on how far he would go, but when it comes to his supporters... after hearing the things they say and seeing the comments they make, I think it something they actually would do.
3021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

megahobbit wrote:

Fuck Donald Trump, fuck everyone who votes for him, fuck all the ironic Trump supporters who have helped give this campaign speed, and fuck anyone who legitimizes this fuckwit.


Why would I want to do that? They probably have diseases...
6088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Online
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15


Which is sad. I just want the elections to be done with so I can figure out if I need to flee the country.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.