First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How Much Pleasure Should A Man Show?
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
Some say that moaning is feminine, but I haven't quite mastered the art of grunting. Some say the man must be stoic, like Golgo 13. Some say he must have an aheagao face. What do you think? Is moaning feminine? What's the difference between moaning and grunting? Do you believe men should be stoic in the face of pleasure and pain, a stalwart among stalwarts?


Edit: Not only about sexual pleasure, but you can start off with that. It's a biggie.
27282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
In my opinion i dont care either way. It's great when on top to know the dude is even liking it or not but i don't think it should be slammed as a must for girls either. Awkward topic xD
Posted 12/8/15
Some Television characters I know are so stoic it is hard to imagine them having sex in the first place.
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
I personally dislike men for reasons, but I'd say that it all depends on the type of relationship they are in....
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

full-metal-kitten wrote:

I personally dislike men for reasons, but I'd say that it all depends on the type of relationship they are in....


How sexist! Are you merely uncomfortable around them or do you actually dislike men?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

full-metal-kitten wrote:

I personally dislike men for reasons, but I'd say that it all depends on the type of relationship they are in....


Geez lady I can understand not finding men sexually attractive ( oh wait I can't) but a straight across the board dislike...Just ouch I think I need something for this frostbite.
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


full-metal-kitten wrote:

I personally dislike men for reasons, but I'd say that it all depends on the type of relationship they are in....


How sexist! Are you merely uncomfortable around them or do you actually dislike men?


Whoa easy there, I may dislike men (due to past experiences) but I don't HATE them.
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

full-metal-kitten wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


full-metal-kitten wrote:

I personally dislike men for reasons, but I'd say that it all depends on the type of relationship they are in....


How sexist! Are you merely uncomfortable around them or do you actually dislike men?


Whoa easy there, I may dislike men (due to past experiences) but I don't HATE them.


Dislike and hate aren't that different. You may dislike men because you think they're all perverts. That's still sexist.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Some Television characters I know are so stoic it is hard to imagine them having sex in the first place.


Shiroe from LH.
The MC from Irregular at the magical school
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

Ranwolf wrote:


full-metal-kitten wrote:

I personally dislike men for reasons, but I'd say that it all depends on the type of relationship they are in....


Geez lady I can understand not finding men sexually attractive ( oh wait I can't) but a straight across the board dislike...Just ouch I think I need something for this frostbite.


I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway (I truly am) but due to the past I now have my reasons
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cleveland, OH
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


full-metal-kitten wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


full-metal-kitten wrote:

I personally dislike men for reasons, but I'd say that it all depends on the type of relationship they are in....


How sexist! Are you merely uncomfortable around them or do you actually dislike men?


Whoa easy there, I may dislike men (due to past experiences) but I don't HATE them.


Dislike and hate aren't that different. You may dislike men because you think they're all perverts. That's still sexist.


She's entitled to her opinion, y'know. Mine is different from hers, but I see where she's coming from, especially if she's had a lot of untrustworthy male figures in her life.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

full-metal-kitten wrote:


I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway (I truly am) but due to the past I now have my reasons


Sounds like there is a story behind that..one I can guess at but as you say you have your reasons so I won't pry.
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

full-metal-kitten wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


full-metal-kitten wrote:

I personally dislike men for reasons, but I'd say that it all depends on the type of relationship they are in....


Geez lady I can understand not finding men sexually attractive ( oh wait I can't) but a straight across the board dislike...Just ouch I think I need something for this frostbite.


I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway (I truly am) but due to the past I now have my reasons


I won't pry.


hnrbledischarge wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


full-metal-kitten wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


full-metal-kitten wrote:

I personally dislike men for reasons, but I'd say that it all depends on the type of relationship they are in....


How sexist! Are you merely uncomfortable around them or do you actually dislike men?


Whoa easy there, I may dislike men (due to past experiences) but I don't HATE them.


Dislike and hate aren't that different. You may dislike men because you think they're all perverts. That's still sexist.


She's entitled to her opinion, y'know. Mine is different from hers, but I see where she's coming from, especially if she's had a lot of untrustworthy male figures in her life.


I never said she wasn't. I was attempting to discern if the reason in question was bullshit. You see, you tolerate sexism like you tolerate(or perhaps in this case accept) any form of bigotry. YOU DON'T. What does the man say when Michaelz007 goes on praising Trump and bashing muslims and gays? We tell him all the reasons why that's bullshit. I am merely doing the same here, but it isn't worth it to pry open wounds for the sake of my self satisfaction. Just because someone has reasons that doesn't justify bigotry. Does anything really justify bigotry?
13568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Winnipeg
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
"Masculine" sexuality and "Feminine" sexuality are generally perceived differently, I believe. As far as the things each gender are expected to do (audio, visual, etc.), it's really disparate. It's like what's expected of "real men" (being able to fix cars, hiding pain, not crying, and so on). Which is dumb. I don't think men should particularly be attracted to submissive, "cute" girls, and I don't think that women should particularly be attracted to buff, aggressive dudes. So, to summarize what I've basically said (which is basically nothing)--

It depends.

Which is a weak answer, I know, but it even applies to laws.
I don't care how much pleasure anyone shows, because whether or not that's acceptable is up to the person they're having sex with. If the person you're intimate with doesn't like you moaning and yelling, curb your pleasure-whines. If they like it, maybe do it a little louder.

But to actually answer your question (finally, right?), I don't think men moaning is feminine. But I do think that most men who watch porn don't like to hear some guy going on about how much pleasure/sexual anguish he's going through. When you're not gay or bi, the man's moans are usually a turn-off because you're not in it to watch a guy grunt and squeal. You'd want a woman do that, to excite you with her sounds. Since men usually watch porn by a great margin, they'd rather hear a woman do that -- so men associate those noises with women. That's all it is.
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

hnrbledischarge wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


full-metal-kitten wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


full-metal-kitten wrote:

I personally dislike men for reasons, but I'd say that it all depends on the type of relationship they are in....


How sexist! Are you merely uncomfortable around them or do you actually dislike men?


Whoa easy there, I may dislike men (due to past experiences) but I don't HATE them.


Dislike and hate aren't that different. You may dislike men because you think they're all perverts. That's still sexist.


She's entitled to her opinion, y'know. Mine is different from hers, but I see where she's coming from, especially if she's had a lot of untrustworthy male figures in her life.


Thanks, you just took the words out of my mouth
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.