First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Suggestions
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Middlesbrough
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
I've been binge watching a lot of anime in between my uni studies and I need some suggestions for more great anime series. I like stuff with a bit of violence and fantasy.
So far I've watched stuff like:
-Attack On Titan
-Future Diary
-Sword Art Online
-Death Note
-Akime Ga Kill
-Overlord
-Deadman wonderland

If anyone has suggestions on anime I must watch I'd appreciate it! Thanks.
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Middlesbrough
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
oh yeh it doesn't have to be on crunchyroll btw
10071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
Parasyte, it's on CR
Posted 12/8/15
I like your avatar gaming.
Llavan 
8046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
Fate/Zero
Darker Than Black
Rokka no Yuusha
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
Hunter x Hunter
Btooom
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Middlesbrough
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
Lol thanks, yh I was trying to get the gif version but it kept cutting off half the image
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

gamingdevil800 wrote:

Lol thanks, yh I was trying to get the gif version but it kept cutting off half the image


There's several gif resizers on the internet, you just got to keep fiddling with it unfortunately. That's how I got mine.


Edit: Once you cut it down to size, you got to position it with the CR's cropper.
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
Angel Beats
Angel Beats
Angel Beats
Angel Beats
Angel Beats

Why are you still reading this? Watch Angel Beats already.

If you're reading this far in, you've watched Angel Beats and need something to cheer yourself up. Inject a healthy dose of Gintama.
Posted 12/8/15

Buckerss wrote:

Angel Beats
Angel Beats
Angel Beats
Angel Beats
Angel Beats

Why are you still reading this? Watch Angel Beats already.

If you're reading this far in, you've watched Angel Beats and need something to cheer yourself up. Inject a healthy dose of Gintama.


Don't watch this Haruhi ripoff, OP.
mnmike 
19133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
A Certain Magical Index
Trigun
Strike the Blood
High School DxD (warning: boobs)
Eureka Seven (mecha)
Gargantia of the Verderous Planet (mecha)

Also, it's not really all that violent, but Steins; Gate is the best time travel science fiction story I've ever seen; if that has any appeal at all to you, check it out.
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

brigand554 wrote:

Don't watch this Haruhi ripoff, OP.


Don't listen to this person, OP.
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
Gintama. It's such an awesome ridiculous show and I cannot recommend it enough.
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
Here are my suggestions:

Movies :
The Tale of the White Serpent (Hakuja den),
The Little Prince and the Eight-Headed Dragon (Wanpaku Ouji no Orochi Taiji),
The Great Adventure of Horus, Prince of the Sun (Taiyō no Ōji Horusu no Daibōken),
Puss in Boots (Nagagutsu o haita neko),
Taro the Dragon Boy,
The Sea Prince and the Fire Child,
Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind,
Castle in the Sky,
Kiki's Delivery Service,
Pom Poko,
Catnapped!,
Spirited Away,
The Cat Returns,
Howl's Moving Castle,
Ponyo,
The Secret World of Arrietty,
Wolf Children, and...
The Tale of Princess Kaguya

Series:
Kimba the White Lion,
Speed Racer,
Princess Knight,
Gegege no Kitaro (1968 version),
Dororo,
Triton of the Sea,
Cutie Honey (1973 version),
Time Bokan,
The Rose of Versailles,
Voltron (also GoLion),
Gegege no Kitaro (1985 version),
Maison Ikkoku,
Saint Seiya,
Samurai Pizza Cats,
Record of Lodoss War,
Sailor Moon,
Saint Tail,
Rurouni Kenshin,
The Vision of Escaflowne,
Magic Users' Club,
Revolutionary Girl Utena,
Vampire Princess Miyu,
Cardcaptor Sakura,
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne,
Ojamajo Doremi,
Inuyasha,
Pretear,
Magical Meow-Meow Taruto,
X/1999,
Tokyo Mew-Mew,
Chobits,
Witch Hunter Robin,
Princess Tutu,
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch,
Trinity Blood,
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit,
Clannad,
Vampire Knight,
Chi's Sweet Home,
Earl & Fairy,
Nura : Rise of the Yōkai Clan (Nurarihyon no Mago),
Cat Planet Cuties,
Folktales from Japan (Hometown Rebuilding: Folktales from Japan),
Magical Warfare,
Maria the Virgin Witch, and...
Monster Musume. Though you might have seen some of those series, ^^; but if you love classics here are my suggestions
427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Hamilton, ON, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

gamingdevil800 wrote:

I've been binge watching a lot of anime in between my uni studies and I need some suggestions for more great anime series. I like stuff with a bit of violence and fantasy.
So far I've watched stuff like:
-Attack On Titan
-Future Diary
-Sword Art Online
-Death Note
-Akime Ga Kill
-Overlord
-Deadman wonderland

If anyone has suggestions on anime I must watch I'd appreciate it! Thanks.


If you're a person who binge watches then watch One Piece. It's still ongoing with over 700 episodes. I'm almost caught up and I started watching it a lot starting in September... For me college doesn't start in January so I had LOTS of free time. Man I have no life.

And btw Attack on Titan was awesome... I'm just so anxious for the new episodes next year.
Posted 12/9/15

xX_Dave_Xx wrote:


gamingdevil800 wrote:

I've been binge watching a lot of anime in between my uni studies and I need some suggestions for more great anime series. I like stuff with a bit of violence and fantasy.
So far I've watched stuff like:
-Attack On Titan
-Future Diary
-Sword Art Online
-Death Note
-Akime Ga Kill
-Overlord
-Deadman wonderland

If anyone has suggestions on anime I must watch I'd appreciate it! Thanks.


If you're a person who binge watches then watch One Piece. It's still ongoing with over 700 episodes. I'm almost caught up and I started watching it a lot starting in September... For me college doesn't start in January so I had LOTS of free time. Man I have no life.

And btw Attack on Titan was awesome... I'm just so anxious for the new episodes next year.


Bit of a pacing problem some say but I enjoyed Attack on Titan.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.