First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply If you could banish one thing from all anime and all anime to be, what would it be?
13899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / US
Offline
Posted 12/8/15


Each and every Suzaku Kururugi must be burned, we shall purge them from existence!
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Almost all psycho lesbians.


R.I.P. Table-kun...



Must have been the work of the self proclaimed "gayest woman in the universe.", Nanoha Takamachi.




Or the second gayest, Kyoko Toshino who happens to be one of Nanoha's many girlfriends.
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / Boulevard of Brok...
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15
OVAs. It's not that I hate them but most that I've seen I end up not liking it.
36080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/9/15
Japanese.

I'm sick and tired of it always popping up when I try to watch anime.
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/9/15

vince4506 wrote:

When they make they characters that are suppose to be 16-18 look like their 11.


There are girls who look like that in real life you know.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 12/8/15
The fans.

They are awful creatures.
Posted 12/8/15 , edited 12/8/15

HoldenSamuel wrote:

Unrealistic male portrayals, for example ToLoveRu... He definitely would have had sex by now or at least be willing to go along with the plan whole heartedly. If your going to keep the character from getting some please make it another person walking in and being like what's going on here as opposed to the main character being such a bitch. If Rito were more like Issei everything would be fine, that or if he just chose one girl and that was his reason for not wanting a harem, either way I can't even watch the new ToLoveRu because Rito feels like a side character in his own show.


To be fair to Rito, he no most males. I think Rito has Gray-asexuality. Or one of the various asexual sub-identities.

Also He grow some massive balls this season. He say somethings and did somethings I never expected him to ever say or even do willingly.

13899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / US
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


HoldenSamuel wrote:

Unrealistic male portrayals, for example ToLoveRu... He definitely would have had sex by now or at least be willing to go along with the plan whole heartedly. If your going to keep the character from getting some please make it another person walking in and being like what's going on here as opposed to the main character being such a bitch. If Rito were more like Issei everything would be fine, that or if he just chose one girl and that was his reason for not wanting a harem, either way I can't even watch the new ToLoveRu because Rito feels like a side character in his own show.


To be fair to Rito, he no most males. I think Rito has Gray-asexuality. Or one of the various asexual sub-identities.

Also He grow some massive balls this season. He say some things I never expected him to ever say or even do willingly.



So the season get's better? If it does I may go back and check it out...
Posted 12/8/15

HoldenSamuel wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


HoldenSamuel wrote:

Unrealistic male portrayals, for example ToLoveRu... He definitely would have had sex by now or at least be willing to go along with the plan whole heartedly. If your going to keep the character from getting some please make it another person walking in and being like what's going on here as opposed to the main character being such a bitch. If Rito were more like Issei everything would be fine, that or if he just chose one girl and that was his reason for not wanting a harem, either way I can't even watch the new ToLoveRu because Rito feels like a side character in his own show.


To be fair to Rito, he no most males. I think Rito has Gray-asexuality. Or one of the various asexual sub-identities.

Also He grow some massive balls this season. He say some things I never expected him to ever say or even do willingly.



So the season get's better? If it does I may go back and check it out...


I don't know, what you considered good or bad, is different from me. But he did this willingly. Spoilers.




I don't remember what he say to one the girls a few episodes before this happen but I do remember this. I remember thinking, this can't be Rito, he so out character. I mean we all know he have some big balls when he want to but that one scene. Gave him massive balls points.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/15

eragon2890 wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:


eragon2890 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Accidental grope scenes.

Basically 99% of ToLoveRu. It's been done to death.


No, not my ecchi ToLoveRu is one of my fav comedy shows!

Altough I agree, it would be much better if the harem-lead-kuns grew some balls and did it on purpose~


Idk. Melodias in SDS does it on purpose, and tbh I wanted to punch him each time :P


SDS ? that a new special force? XD


Seven Deadly Sins XD
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/9/15

lambofgenesis wrote:


eragon2890 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Accidental grope scenes.

Basically 99% of ToLoveRu. It's been done to death.


No, not my ecchi ToLoveRu is one of my fav comedy shows!

Altough I agree, it would be much better if the harem-lead-kuns grew some balls and did it on purpose~


Idk. Melodias in SDS does it on purpose, and tbh I wanted to punch him each time :P


You don't have a right to say that. Even feel like that. Elizabeth let it happen every time, she never says anything. Hell I read the manga and she look like she enjoy herself when Melodias touch her. Also the only reaction we gotten from her when that has happen, is not knowing how to react, from there progress to blushing. She never say she hate it or dislike it. An Elizabeth is no the type to keep shit to herself if she disagrees with it or hate something. If she really hates being touche by him, she will already say something. Witch she hasn't even say anything about it. To the contrarily she look like she enjoy herself with Melodias. An that no even mentioning the clear romance interest she has in Melodias.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:


eragon2890 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Accidental grope scenes.

Basically 99% of ToLoveRu. It's been done to death.


No, not my ecchi ToLoveRu is one of my fav comedy shows!

Altough I agree, it would be much better if the harem-lead-kuns grew some balls and did it on purpose~


Idk. Melodias in SDS does it on purpose, and tbh I wanted to punch him each time :P


You don't have a right to say that. Even feel like that. Elizabeth let it happen every time, she never says anything. Hell I read the manga and she look like she enjoy herself when Melodias touch her. Also the only reaction we gotten from her when that has happen, is not knowing how to react, from there progress to blushing. She never say she hate it or dislike it. An Elizabeth is no the type to keep shit to herself if she disagrees with it or hate something. If she really hates being touche by him, she will already say something. Witch she hasn't even say anything about it. To the contrarily she look like she enjoy herself with Melodias. An that no even mentioning the clear romance interest she has in Melodias.


ur like a rapist lol. I didn't realize u joined magisoka's side of cr. In the anime she was UNCONSCIOUS when melodias was feeling her up first. The other times, she just couldn't do anything because she's too nice. Just because someone isn't resisting doesn't mean it's okay to keep molesting them, you know? Idk if u understand how consent works or not, but in the anime she hated it each time. She only started liking it AFTER she fell in love with melodias.

Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/9/15

lambofgenesis wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:


eragon2890 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Accidental grope scenes.

Basically 99% of ToLoveRu. It's been done to death.


No, not my ecchi ToLoveRu is one of my fav comedy shows!

Altough I agree, it would be much better if the harem-lead-kuns grew some balls and did it on purpose~


Idk. Melodias in SDS does it on purpose, and tbh I wanted to punch him each time :P


You don't have a right to say that. Even feel like that. Elizabeth let it happen every time, she never says anything. Hell I read the manga and she look like she enjoy herself when Melodias touch her. Also the only reaction we gotten from her when that has happen, is not knowing how to react, from there progress to blushing. She never say she hate it or dislike it. An Elizabeth is no the type to keep shit to herself if she disagrees with it or hate something. If she really hates being touche by him, she will already say something. Witch she hasn't even say anything about it. To the contrarily she look like she enjoy herself with Melodias. An that no even mentioning the clear romance interest she has in Melodias.


ur like a rapist lol. I didn't realize u joined magisoka's side of cr. In the anime she was UNCONSCIOUS when melodias was feeling her up first. The other times, she just couldn't do anything because she's too nice. Just because someone isn't resisting doesn't mean it's okay to keep molesting them, you know? Idk if u understand how consent works or not, but in the anime she hated it each time. She only started liking it AFTER she fell in love with melodias.



Rapist no. Sorry you need full vagina penetration before being call that. Maybe molestation.
Doesn't matter. That her fault. That like getting mad a somebody making moves on you and yet you say nothing. That like getting mad a eating food you hate and yet never saying anything to the person making the food. Hate it? Care to give me a link where she ether say she hate it or make a disgusted face? Best argument you can make is that she doesn't know how to react or is uncomfortable.

The other times, she just couldn't do anything because she's too nice. Just because someone isn't resisting doesn't mean it's okay to keep molesting them, you know? Idk if u understand how consent works or not, but in the anime she hated it each time.


Consent work only one way. You want something and the other person say yes. The other person say no, the other person respect that.
So unless she say no, she consenting to it. So unless she say I hate this and want you to stop. She the one allowing it to happen.
And this is BULLSHIT. If I go to a girl I know and kiss her and do that all the time. But she never say anything. Isn't molestation. You are giving me the impression that you are fine with that. It only become molestation when you say no and I don't stop. You have to voice your discontent and the other person need to continue on. Then is molestation. That like somebody making moves on you and then having sex, and then calling it rape. Because you didn't want to but you never say no or anything or even bother to resist a all. That like me getting mad I got into a car accident when I didn't bother to no drink and yet blame my friend for the accident. When I didn't say no to the drinks.

Just because someone isn't resisting doesn't mean it's okay to keep molesting them
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:


eragon2890 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Accidental grope scenes.

Basically 99% of ToLoveRu. It's been done to death.


No, not my ecchi ToLoveRu is one of my fav comedy shows!

Altough I agree, it would be much better if the harem-lead-kuns grew some balls and did it on purpose~


Idk. Melodias in SDS does it on purpose, and tbh I wanted to punch him each time :P


You don't have a right to say that. Even feel like that. Elizabeth let it happen every time, she never says anything. Hell I read the manga and she look like she enjoy herself when Melodias touch her. Also the only reaction we gotten from her when that has happen, is not knowing how to react, from there progress to blushing. She never say she hate it or dislike it. An Elizabeth is no the type to keep shit to herself if she disagrees with it or hate something. If she really hates being touche by him, she will already say something. Witch she hasn't even say anything about it. To the contrarily she look like she enjoy herself with Melodias. An that no even mentioning the clear romance interest she has in Melodias.


ur like a rapist lol. I didn't realize u joined magisoka's side of cr. In the anime she was UNCONSCIOUS when melodias was feeling her up first. The other times, she just couldn't do anything because she's too nice. Just because someone isn't resisting doesn't mean it's okay to keep molesting them, you know? Idk if u understand how consent works or not, but in the anime she hated it each time. She only started liking it AFTER she fell in love with melodias.



Rapist no. Sorry you need full vagina penetration before being call that. Maybe molestation.
Doesn't matter. That her fault. That like getting mad a somebody making moves on you and yet you say nothing. That like getting mad a eating food you hate and yet never saying anything to the person making the food. Hate it? Care to give me a link where she ether say she hate it or make a disgusted face? Best argument you can make is that she doesn't know how to react or is uncomfortable.

The other times, she just couldn't do anything because she's too nice. Just because someone isn't resisting doesn't mean it's okay to keep molesting them, you know? Idk if u understand how consent works or not, but in the anime she hated it each time.


Consent work only one way. You want something and the other person say yes. The other person say no, the other person respect that.
So unless she say no, she consenting to it. So unless she say I hate this and want you to stop. She the one allowing it to happen.


She's not giggling and blushing when he's groping her. He just randomly and rudely gropes at random times, and she shows no signs of liking it, it just looks like she's tolerating it. And sometimes she's not even aware of it (cuz yeah they made her so moe, with ignorance level over 9000), and when she realizes it's him she gets surprised. If you watch how she reacts (before she has a crush on him), it looks more like this pervy guy feeling up a girl, and she's too scared or shy to say no.

I mean, what you're saying is, if someone was walking on the street, and decided to grab the butts of all the girls he passed by, and the shy ones who didn't want to speak up or cause trouble -- they liked it and consented? And the ones who aren't shy and get mad -- they didn't consent?

That sounds kinda dumb man.

13899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / US
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
Seven Deadly Sins can do no wrong, how dare you besmirch such a great show. I vote we banish those that think otherwise, all in favor say I. Just to clarify though, mind telling me what your problem with the show is in detail?









First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.