First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
read...
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
reveal what you feel
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

n_n303 wrote:


Asrarabbit wrote:

I dare to admit i'm scared of being rejected. But reading your quote, i'm very sure you aren't.


thats because there isnt anything to be afraid of. Honestly the world doesnt stop turning just because you got rejected. And girls should never ask guys out >.>
you flirt your ass off until they finally catch on that you like them and then they finally ask you out. That way you also dont have to worry about asking them out and getting rejected. If they dont ask you out when you're flirting back than they are real stupid or they arent into you. so you just move on. simple.


Cooolll...I find that so true:D
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Diego, Califo...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

n_n303 wrote:

thats because there isnt anything to be afraid of. Honestly the world doesnt stop turning just because you got rejected. And girls should never ask guys out >.>
you flirt your ass off until they finally catch on that you like them and then they finally ask you out. That way you also dont have to worry about asking them out and getting rejected. If they dont ask you out when you're flirting back than they are real stupid or they arent into you. so you just move on. simple.


This is give and take. Sometimes the best move a girl can make is to ask someone out DIRECTLY. All constant flirting is is indirectly asking out a guy and hoping he directly asks you to save yourself from rejection. It's more or less a power trip covered by a mask called tradition. Period.

Sometimes women are naturally flirtatious with EVERYONE, but it doesn't mean they want to be with EVERYONE. Sometimes women seem flirtatious without meaning to. And sometimes it's a tease meant to shun someone off when they finally do ask you out to boost your self image. The later is pathetic.

Her condition is honest.
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
(*nods*)
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Diego, Califo...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

n_n303 wrote:

well first of all personal threads arent allowed. Thats why i keep repeating its a personal thread. She can go and ask one of her buddies i dont understand how she's so shy to ask a guy when obviously she isnt shy to go public with her situation. Its bullshit. And I'm not trying to show off anything. I'm honest and this is how it is. I'm sorry if you see me in a negative way but get over it. Not everyone on CR is nice.


Don't assume it bothers me that you're "not nice". I'm 21, seen and dealt with far worse than you. I'm simply defending her. You won't get a medal for pointing it out. Some people have it easier asking online because they don't have to face judgement FACE TO FACE. Like I said, it didn't effect you negatively, so get over it. If it bothers you so much, report it instead of arguing about it.

=)
Posted 2/8/08

n_n303 wrote:

this lovey dovey thread must die.. there are hundreds of love threads, go and ask them there.. *sigh*


i second that, plus title was not well explained, also agree that its a duplicate

its definitely a personal thread, even though it has some "meaning" to it, who cares, if everyone made a thread like that, then this fourm would be a total spam, of everyone's "feelings" o yippee and yay to that (total sarcasm)

and lol there first sentence made me laugh "more good" lol havent seen that in awhile, even though i suck at grammer as well (noticed how i spelled grammer wrong [look there i did it again]) but yea i try not to be a hypocrite, so dont bag me on that

anyways pertaining to the topic, there really isn't one, except i already had a thread made for rejection and there are other threads similar to that, so i dont feel like repeating myself

Edit: just bolded some letters
6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
I have sort of the same problem... I would have told her already, except this year i dont have any classes with her, so i havent talked with her since last year, so saying "i like you" would come totally out of the blue...

I have a plan of action though! I have to get her to come to some baseball games (i pitch for my high schools varsity team). Then i will have something to talk about like "did you come to the game?.... heh.... i sound like some pervert planning out a rape.....
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Diego, Califo...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

n_n303 wrote:

*sigh* tainted, tainted, tainted.. If she starts flirting with the guy than obviously she wont be so nervous around him and finally give in and admit that she has feelings. You're analyzing it too much. Its very simple and you and the girl who started this thread are making it difficult for yourselves. if she's having such a hard fucking time why not just write a stinkin letter?


Which is exactly what I told her to do from the beginning, did I not? So we agree on that, on to situation 2: How can I be overanalyzing when you simply repeated my original suggestion in slightly more disgruntled terms? Congrats on that. 3: We're not making anything difficult, you are. Both me and you have spent more posts quoting and debating with eachother than me and the thread creator, whom I'm sure I at least helped a little. Sorry if it bothers you...not really though. Enough said.


n_n303 wrote:

ah but i did, and was ready to leave after my comment. But its you my dear that keeps bringing me back here by quoting me


Okay, then if it means so much to you, I'll stop posting after this and you can have the last word.

Pleasure speaking with you. =)
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Diego, Califo...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

hawtdawggy wrote:

i second that, plus title was not well explained, also agree that its a duplicate

its definitely a personal thread, even though it has some "meaning" to it, who cares, if everyone made a thread like that, then this fourm would be a total spam, of everyone's "feelings" o yippee and yay to that (total sarcasm)

and lol there first sentence made me laugh "more good" lol havent seen that in awhile, even though i suck at grammer as well (noticed how i spelled grammer wrong [look there i did it again]) but yea i try not to be a hypocrite, so dont bag me on that

anyways pertaining to the topic, there really isn't one, except i already had a thread made for rejection and there are other threads similar to that, so i dont feel like repeating myself


Man. Well, I'm only going to say one thing to you. Trying not to be a hypocrite was a failure, when you say that this should be deleted because it is a duplicate, and in your last text you said that you already created one like this and there are others. So basically you are telling her not to do what you, yourself, stated that you already did.

Hypocracy in something other than grammar. =/ Bummer.
Posted 2/8/08

T4iNT3D wrote:

Man. Well, I'm only going to say one thing to you. Trying not to be a hypocrite was a failure, when you say that this should be deleted because it is a duplicate, and in your last text you said that you already created one like this and there are others. So basically you are telling her not to do what you, yourself, stated that you already did.

Hypocracy in something other than grammar. =/ Bummer.


lol funny thing is i created a thread on hypocrisy, i guess the yolks on me

my hypocrisy thread:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-18491/Hypocrites-Oxymoron-and-Sarcasm.html

is this thread also talking about hypocrisy?
107168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
Sorry but there's a lot of love/relationship/boy/girl threads that exist already. Please use the forum search to find the thread that best pertains to your issue.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.