First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What do you think of PeripheralVisionary?
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/9/15
He's ugly and I hate him
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/9/15
An interesting fellow that seems to be lonely.
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/10/15

Mrcreepday wrote:

Annoying.


I actually liked you and your flustered Dola avatar.
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/10/15
The great enemy, the rock at the beach that you stub your toe on.
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/10/15
I like PV, he's both funny and sweet.
6885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/10/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:

Annoying.


I actually liked you and your flustered Dola avatar.


You don't know me though. How can you like someone you don't know?
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/10/15

Mrcreepday wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:

Annoying.


I actually liked you and your flustered Dola avatar.


You don't know me though. How can you like someone you don't know?


A dola fan can't be all bad.
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/10/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:

Annoying.


I actually liked you and your flustered Dola avatar.


You don't know me though. How can you like someone you don't know?


A dola fan can't be all bad.


You don't know what you're missing!
7765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth .
Offline
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/10/15
Who? ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °),
52853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/10/15
You mean Jiraiya.


What if PV is really a girl pretending to be a guy who hits on guys? Misinformation at its finest!
2695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/10/15
He seems easily offended/really sensitive, so he's the type of person I couldn't make my fun jokes around, but he doesn't seem too bad.
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/10/15

macht_gut wrote:

You mean Jiraiya.


What if PV is really a girl pretending to be a guy who hits on guys? Misinformation at its finest!



Posted 12/10/15 , edited 12/10/15

TrickedMJ wrote:

He seems easily offended/really sensitive, so he's the type of person I couldn't make my fun jokes around, but he doesn't seem too bad.


How dare you call me easily offended! I'm offen....I mean err....
2695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/10/15 , edited 12/10/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:

He seems easily offended/really sensitive, so he's the type of person I couldn't make my fun jokes around, but he doesn't seem too bad.


How dare you call me easily offended! I'm offen....I mean err....


I'm also offen. But srs, you're not bad, so dun worry.
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/10/15 , edited 12/10/15
What that freak who doesn't realize it's Onee-sama's that are awesome and not little sisters..Don't know him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.