First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
A weird thread
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

Sogno- wrote:

why would it be wrong? o.o that's something you don't see everyday . it is something to be cherished ^^


Okay.
27358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
It would be nice, I think. My family is constantly feuding. We're very Asian. None of that 'let's talk about your day' stuff.
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

Morbidhanson wrote:

It would be nice, I think. My family is constantly feuding. We're very Asian. None of that 'let's talk about your day' stuff.


I'm glad that there isn't anything wrong with thinking loving and caring parents are cute and adorable.
6876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
My parents are caring and whatnot. My mom raised me to be who I am today, My dad was there too of course.
But it is annoying when my mom just walks in my room 4 times a day. Can't get to relax! Scary to masturbate!
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

Mrcreepday wrote:

My parents are caring and whatnot. My mom raised me to be who I am today, My dad was there too of course.
But it is annoying when my mom just walks in my room 4 times a day. Can't get to relax! Scary to masturbate!


Posted 12/9/15
I never had a mom and a spiky hair kid killed my father
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

Itsunder9000 wrote:

I never had a mom and a spiky hair kid killed my father


773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / Boulevard of Brok...
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
Lol I guess
40250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I think they're cute too. I wish my parents loved me.




I'm sorry to hear it.


Don't be my parents are totally alive. Just finally had a chance to use that awesome meme.
Posted 12/9/15
You're a horrible person ^
40250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

stars201 wrote:

You're a horrible person ^


Why am I a horrible person? I never said MY parenrs were dead. I was simply trying to console PV by showing him that, at the very least, he still has parents unlike Batman.
Posted 12/9/15
Lmao ^
Posted 12/9/15
I love my parents and they love me. My mother always lets me have the last piece of pizza and my father does maintence on my car.
But I think they would be disappointed if they found out I'm bisexual.
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/15

thekevin4 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I think they're cute too. I wish my parents loved me.




I'm sorry to hear it.


Don't be my parents are totally alive. Just finally had a chance to use that awesome meme.


Okay then.
4458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
n/a
Offline
Posted 12/10/15
my parents were not loving caring or sweat-hearted till i became and adult and moved out and started giving them money. It is very interesting how you can buy people in general, I actually love buying people, more than accepting real affection.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.