First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What is the most important issue facing you today?
23847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
It was getting Chemistry homework done even though I have no idea what the hell is going on, but somehow got it done..
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
9403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
iam tired and i have to drive shortly.
Banned
18639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/10/15 , edited 12/10/15
My upcoming promotion to the rank of Sergeant. I crossed all my t's and dotted my i's and did all the training and qualifications. Got combat experience under my belt . It's just feels weird to be earning this promotion as a reservist and not a full time service member. Also I wish my Dad could have been here to see me earn three stripes on my shoulder. Still have a few months to put in and a possible transfer to another unit though.
51706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/10/15

ChinaCat89 wrote:

Taking a medical leave from grad school to deal with my recent diagnosis of ulcerative colitis. I put my education before my health and nearly starved myself to deal with the symptoms. Now I'm dealing with the consequences of not getting the medical help I needed sooner, it also didn't help that the doctor I was seeing didn't see any need to investigate further.

The bad news is that this is a chronic illness and may last my entire life, and I also need to wait until August to return to school. The good news is I'm seeing a new doctor who correctly diagnosed me, I'm getting the treatments I need, and my symptoms seem to be relatively mild compared to other people dealing with this.


I'm glad you have a new doctor. Sometimes, I forget that doctors are human too and they can error as well. I hope you recover sooner than expected.


Ranwolf wrote:

My upcoming promotion to the rank of Sergeant. I crossed all my t's and dotted my i's and did all the training and qualifications. Got combat experience under my belt . It's just feels weird to be earning this promotion as a reservist and not a full time service member. Also I wish my Dad could have been here to see me earn three stripes on my shoulder. Still have a few months to put in and a possible transfer to another unit though.


Congratulations! Hope the ceremony is great. Will your other family members be present? I was always happy when my family members received their stripes.
Banned
18639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/10/15

macht_gut wrote:



Congratulations! Hope the ceremony is great. Will your other family members be present? I was always happy when my family members received their stripes.


I sincerely hope not, leastwise not in the flesh. I am as( far as my research into the matter can tell ) the sole living member of my family tree. I rather think it would ruin the whole shindig if a bunch of undead showed up to the party. I know they will be there in the spirit though, leastwise the ones who actually cared about me.
Posted 12/10/15
The fact that I'm not worried about my failures in life, career, friendship and love is what worries me, or it frightens me. I feel like I should be feeling depression or at least some self-persecution, but I don't feel any of that. I'm just relaxed and calm.

23258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 12/10/15

macht_gut wrote:


ChinaCat89 wrote:

Taking a medical leave from grad school to deal with my recent diagnosis of ulcerative colitis. I put my education before my health and nearly starved myself to deal with the symptoms. Now I'm dealing with the consequences of not getting the medical help I needed sooner, it also didn't help that the doctor I was seeing didn't see any need to investigate further.

The bad news is that this is a chronic illness and may last my entire life, and I also need to wait until August to return to school. The good news is I'm seeing a new doctor who correctly diagnosed me, I'm getting the treatments I need, and my symptoms seem to be relatively mild compared to other people dealing with this.


I'm glad you have a new doctor. Sometimes, I forget that doctors are human too and they can error as well. I hope you recover sooner than expected.


Thanks, I also forget that too. Sometimes I feel like I need to be my own doctor, spending time on google trying to figure out what to do.
Posted 12/10/15
nothing



11646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/15
Retirement, but I've got that planned and ready. It's just a matter of waiting 3 more years.
Posted 12/10/15
finishing up school ..........ugh ...school
Sailor Candy Moderator
211843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
op nuked. locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.