First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Unfortunate names
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/9/15
So here in my city We have a traffic camera system.
And they decided that they should give a name to our camera system. All well and good right?
Well, someone decided it would be a great idea to name it "SKYNET"
needless to say I've been stock pilling armor piercing ammo and have been brushing up on computer coding.

Anyone else seen some thing that has suffered form some seriously unfortunate naming?
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
There's a girl my boyfriend knows with the first name "Free" and the last name "Sample".

Legit.

15628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
There are many, but I'm blanking on most of them. A recent one however would be YouTube's branding of their paid service as YouTube Red.
948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/11/15
11670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 12/9/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

There's a girl my boyfriend knows with the first name "Free" and the last name "Sample".

Legit.



27230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/9/15
I knew a girl named Man Ho and a guy named Justin Case back in high school. There was also someone named Bone Yu and a Lizette Lizardi.

Lizette Lizardi is a boss name, though.

I encountered an elderly lady named Wanda Drinkwine at the hotel once. That was a wonderful name.
Posted 12/9/15 , edited 12/9/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

There's a girl my boyfriend knows with the first name "Free" and the last name "Sample".

Legit.



No way. Poor girl.
Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
dick

why would u ever named ur child dick

(sorry to all those named dick)
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

CostlyAxis wrote:

There are many, but I'm blanking on most of them. A recent one however would be YouTube's branding of their paid service as YouTube Red.


Yes! This! I was on the other red youtube last night.



What geniuses decided Youtube Red was a solid name?

Posted 12/9/15
I'm sure there are many Wangs out there who aren't too fond of the English language.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/15

Morbidhanson wrote:

I knew a girl named Man Ho and a guy named Justin Case back in high school. There was also someone named Bone Yu and a Lizette Lizardi.

Lizette Lizardi is a boss name, though.

I encountered an elderly lady named Wanda Drinkwine at the hotel once. That was a wonderful name.


Man Ho and Justin Case.



Holy fuck that never get old.

11670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 12/9/15
Posted 12/9/15
Foreign names are always funny.
Posted 12/9/15

Sogno- wrote:

dick

why would u ever named ur child dick

(sorry to all those named dick)


I agree with this one. It's a very unfortunate name to have.

I can only imagine what kids have to go through growing up with a name like this.
4733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 12/9/15
Being named Michael Jordan. Now that must be bad...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.