First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
So there's this fish...
27134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/15

dotsforlife wrote:

Of course. Though not often. Same name as here.




Gonna break the add button next time I get on then.
51763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/10/15
Thought the fish was eventually going to explode like on Monty Phyton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJZPzQESq_0
3117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United States, WI
Offline
Posted 12/10/15
I am definitely not gonna watch that, jesus... I've already seen Steve-o swallow a goldfish and vomit it back into the bowl, and it almost made me puke.
Posted 12/10/15

DarthCleo wrote:

I am definitely not gonna watch that, jesus... I've already seen Steve-o swallow a goldfish and vomit it back into the bowl, and it almost made me puke.


Doitdoitdoitdoit
3117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United States, WI
Offline
Posted 12/10/15
want me to cry?
3117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United States, WI
Offline
Posted 12/10/15

Urboistar wrote:


DarthCleo wrote:

I am definitely not gonna watch that, jesus... I've already seen Steve-o swallow a goldfish and vomit it back into the bowl, and it almost made me puke.


Doitdoitdoitdoit


ok actually not bad at all and P cool, way better than human eating a live animal :'(((
Posted 12/10/15

DarthCleo wrote:


Urboistar wrote:


DarthCleo wrote:

I am definitely not gonna watch that, jesus... I've already seen Steve-o swallow a goldfish and vomit it back into the bowl, and it almost made me puke.


Doitdoitdoitdoit


ok actually not bad at all and P cool, way better than human eating a live animal :'(((


Well steve-o is a wackjob, its a fish eat fish world out there.
2882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/15
Reminds me of watching a snake eat.
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / Boulevard of Brok...
Offline
Posted 12/10/15
Being a fish must suck.
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Tasmania, Australia
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/11/15

macht_gut wrote:

Thought the fish was eventually going to explode like on Monty Phyton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJZPzQESq_0


Lol such a good movie
Otter Modder
51195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.