First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Underage Drinker
3564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

langkeekong wrote:

u people have got to be kidding me.. I am a drinker... but I drink water.. not wine that will make me drunk. I only drink water, sodas, juices,and wines like grape wine, red wine.. etc..


stupid we're talking about drinking as in alcohol. when someone says do you drink, it means do you drink alcohol.
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

PedroAlvarado wrote:


Decade wrote:


ShinigamiDGs wrote:

Never drink before . I wonder how is it like .


I'm no drinker either, but I drink a cup of beer once a week to keep my mind stable and going. That's what my friend says. And the same with my brother.
But, don't get addicted to alcohol unless the right time comes. Like, college or something. Work, maybe.


You drink beer from a cup? And you think there are actually times when it is 'right' to become addited to alcohol ?



Yes. Something wrong with drinking beer in a cup?> I love me cup >_<
and survey says, Drinking Alcohol maintains one's right mind and it can relieve your stress from work or ETC. So, many people drinks canned beer after work or etc. You go think about it.
and I can assure you that drinking can only result in two options; May it be 'Positive' or 'Negative'. =P
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

Decade wrote:


PedroAlvarado wrote:


Decade wrote:


ShinigamiDGs wrote:

Never drink before . I wonder how is it like .


I'm no drinker either, but I drink a cup of beer once a week to keep my mind stable and going. That's what my friend says. And the same with my brother.
But, don't get addicted to alcohol unless the right time comes. Like, college or something. Work, maybe.


You drink beer from a cup? And you think there are actually times when it is 'right' to become addited to alcohol ?



Yes. Something wrong with drinking beer in a cup?> I love me cup >_<
and survey says, Drinking Alcohol maintains one's right mind and it can relieve your stress from work or ETC. So, many people drinks canned beer after work or etc. You go think about it.
and I can assure you that drinking can only result in two options; May it be 'Positive' or 'Negative'. =P


Relieving some stress is something else. But if addiction is never good. Certainly not to alcohol. Ever heard of Korsakoff? thats what you get from it.
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
^ That's why there's called a Moderation.
Like me, I only drink a glass of Beer once a week. I really don't drink, but I need it. It's like, a weekly dose of Medicine ^_^

And, getting drunk also has it's good side. You get drunk, then you're already asleep xD
So, yeah, addiction ain't really the thing in Beer. Just don't overdo your drinks
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Iwakuni, Japan
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/21/08
The drinking age in Japan, and on base is 20 so I first started really drinking when I got here, and drinking is overated. I've puked on myself, made an ass of myself at our Unit Christmas party, so I don't really do it anymore. That and i'm an emotional drunk which sucks.
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Iwakuni, Japan
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/21/08
Umm if you HAVE to have 2 drink once a week sounds like you've got a problem that with the person who posted above you who said they do it to keep calm. o____0 Sounds like we've got some future alcoholics on our hands. Quit while you're ahead.
10256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/21/08

pinoyrave wrote:


langkeekong wrote:

u people have got to be kidding me.. I am a drinker... but I drink water.. not wine that will make me drunk. I only drink water, sodas, juices,and wines like grape wine, red wine.. etc..


stupid we're talking about drinking as in alcohol. when someone says do you drink, it means do you drink alcohol.


yeah. don't call me stupid. Of course I know that look at my post I mentioned "wine".. hello??
3564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/21/08

langkeekong wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


langkeekong wrote:

u people have got to be kidding me.. I am a drinker... but I drink water.. not wine that will make me drunk. I only drink water, sodas, juices,and wines like grape wine, red wine.. etc..


stupid we're talking about drinking as in alcohol. when someone says do you drink, it means do you drink alcohol.


yeah. don't call me stupid. Of course I know that look at my post I mentioned "wine".. hello??


no... you're stupid, just suck it up and take one for the team. kthnx

456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/21/08
Its illegal because parents dont want their children to be dumb and have beer bellies. Braincells in youths r more sensitive than adults......well thats what i think......and also most youth tend to abuse it and act 'stupid'(in their view 'cool') to fit in with the herd. But drinking and driving is a big NONO for kids and adults alike ..... it destroys life. I only drink on Saturday nights when i hang out with friends but i dont go for strong shits that burns my throat.
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Everywhere.......
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/21/08
yes....hhahahhaa
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08
Well in GA it's legal to give your children alcohol. The purpose is to educate your children about alcohol. Result, GA has the lowest binge drinking ages in the U.S. as of March 08...
In my opinion I think it's the strict drinking laws, especially in college towns... nope just at my college.

My parents let me try all types of alcohol when I was like 13 and I hated it. I couldn't believe that people would drink this stuff. I didn't drink again until I was 20 and that's because my ex thought it would be funny to see me drunk (3 shots = drunk), but I just got really sleepy.

In conclusion, I'm a pretty boring drunk, alcohol has an awful taste, even if you mix it with the sweet juices and such...I can still taste it. I rather drink it straight and get it over with...
10256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

pinoyrave wrote:


langkeekong wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


langkeekong wrote:

u people have got to be kidding me.. I am a drinker... but I drink water.. not wine that will make me drunk. I only drink water, sodas, juices,and wines like grape wine, red wine.. etc..


stupid we're talking about drinking as in alcohol. when someone says do you drink, it means do you drink alcohol.


yeah. don't call me stupid. Of course I know that look at my post I mentioned "wine".. hello??


no... you're stupid, just suck it up and take one for the team. kthnx



wahahaha...
4114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / u tell me
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08
all people have to do where i'm from is cross da border drink all they want cuz they don't care in mexico as long as u have money
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

MustLuvCats wrote:


Asrarabbit wrote:

I drink jolly brandy and it has 2% of alcohol content.
I don't really like the taste of beer and liqiour so i can't tell.


I don't know where your from or what the drinking age is there, but a 14 year old should not be drinking any kind of alcohol especially brandy whether it be 2% or not. I am not criticizing you or telling you what you should be doing, I'm only using your story to refer to the 14 year olds and other under aged drinkers I know who should definitely not be consuming any type of alcohol. I do not know if this applies to you or not. Please do not get mad, I didn't want to write a whole other post when my reply could respond to yours.


Naww... It's okay:D i only drink half a can a year so i guess i'm safe:) AND YES I'm 14!!! Do i seem like an 80 to you?:D
4897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / South Africa - Ca...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
I think it kinda depends on how much people drink and what they drink. in my experience parents who forbid alchohol completely and don't allow them to drink untill they are 18 (or whatever the drinking age is in their country) often produce children that do it behind their backs and excessively. I guess what im trying to say is that people should be warned not to drink to much but at the same time parents should turn a blind eye to a beer or some wine every now and then.
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.