First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Apocalyptic idea in 2012
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
the whole thing is shit! any idea how many apocaliptic ideas there have been over the years? it's over nine thousand!!! [probably not THAT many, but it could be (I don't care enough about it to count them all)]. but seriously, people have been thinking the world was going to end at certain times or even tommorow since society began. it never ended any of those times and that hobo whith his "the end is coming" sign have been there for a long time without being right. maybe it will happen tommorow, but why would it? because some acient people made a calander that stops then? because some dude wrote a book? because that guy whos always high off of something said "the world is tottaly going to end mannnn, ya feelin' me mannnn, I love you talking beaver-bird"? well I'm saying "nawww mannnn, the world totally isn't ending, I'm not a beaver-bird, I don't feel the same way(not gay), and by the way... get a job!".
5605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / ㅇㅅㅇ why? u wanna...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
oooooooo were gonna die?? yay jkjk, i don think thats gonna happen...
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Русский фронт
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

lumiina wrote:

God says we won't know when the world will end, so I believe it can never be predicited. It will happen unexpectantly.


I don't know if that makes me feel better or worse.
But what God says, goes.
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Русский фронт
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
If it really does happen I'm gonna miss my birthday TT.TT
86895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Aloha, OR
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
Alright, there have been many predictions of the end. All have been false. 2012? come on, as said and I quote "Neither the angels of heaven nor the son((Jesus)) knows of the end, only the father((God))"
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
The Mayans say Apocalypse is a new beginning not just the end, but everything is happening for the would to end in 2012. The Euro is the first example of what the governments are try to do everywhere including America. Anyone ever heard of the Amero its coming guys, they have passed a bill stating that Mexico, Canada, and the USA are one country. Its only a matter of time, the war on terror is making the bankers of this world filthy rich. That what wars or for, and this one is perfect cause there is no end in sight, i meant how do you stop "terrorism" its like try to stop crime. There even advertising tracking chips for humans to parents now, pretty soon they will make it so if you don't have one you cant buy anything, do something the world goverment does not approve of they will just shut of your chip.
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Atlanta, Ga.
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I saw the same Documentary...and according to the Mayans, December 12, 2012 will be the End Of Things As We(Mankind)know it...that to me means that yes, there will be a great calamity. whether that means floods, famine, pestilence, wars (HA, the 4 HORSEMEN)it's no different from what is going on right now, it's just going to be on a massive scale! This may sound a little twisted but I am REALLY looking 4ward to it! I am not worried about the planet, it's been here 4 BILLIONS of years and it will continue on for another BILLION! As far as Mankind goes....well, all good things must come to an end!
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Atlanta, Ga.
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

smoka206 wrote:

The Mayans say Apocalypse is a new beginning not just the end, but everything is happening for the would to end in 2012. The Euro is the first example of what the governments are try to do everywhere including America. Anyone ever heard of the Amero its coming guys, they have passed a bill stating that Mexico, Canada, and the USA are one country. Its only a matter of time, the war on terror is making the bankers of this world filthy rich. That what wars or for, and this one is perfect cause there is no end in sight, i meant how do you stop "terrorism" its like try to stop crime. There even advertising tracking chips for humans to parents now, pretty soon they will make it so if you don't have one you cant buy anything, do something the world goverment does not approve of they will just shut of your chip.


One World Religion, One World Government, A mark needed in order to buy and sell your goods...As a child, I used to think that the Pastor at my church was just trying to scare me into the faith...funny huh? The really funny part is that there is NOTHING any one of us can do about it! All Hail our coming Demise...
5840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / stalking you
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
i don't believe in it...people said the same thing about june 6, 2006 and nothing happened.
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Tenochtitlan
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
well to tell u the truth, its the end of cycle from what i heard from the mayan calender

end of cycle may mean the end of something, but rebirth of other things
i dont think its going to be the end of the whole entire world or anything like that.
Something big may happen but thats about it.
Posted 8/6/08
The June 6th 2006 was hooey. That was a tabloid thing because it was triple sixes, the number of the devil and what not. Anyway, the Mayan calender is something thats been bothering me for awihle now. My bestie tells me that she doesnt believe anything is going to happen, and at the same time I kind of agree with her. Maybe we wont go SHABAM and die. Like cheeky_doll247 stated, its the end of a cycle, and that what follows is always a rebirth. Maybe there will be some odd peace after 2012. We neevr know. As for all the facts and theories and just basically wth info that points to it being our demise..well you can brag about it once we are all annahilated. Oh maybe instead of peace, we receive a msg from extraterrestrials. THAT would be something. I hope its the end of government, we need a break. anyway homeskillets, sorry for the typos
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08
Nobody except Him knows when the world will end. I mean, I know some people who've had ideas that the world will end on 6-06-06, which is like the sign of the devil, but it didn't. So that apocalyptic idea might be true or not. All you can do is wait. Or either invent a time travel machine.

or who knows? maybe the year 2012 will mark the date of the Second Coming. I couldn't wait for it. YESSS! oh and one more thing, I haven't read the articles that the author of this post mentioned, and I'm too lazy to do it, so I'll just ask anyway. Does it mention that the world might fall under one ruler or something like that. Because then, that could only be the Anti Christ himself, and the rise of the 666. creepy....
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
omg.

The mayan calendar will end in 2012?

How about our calendar that will end in the last day of 2008?

idk. im confused.
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

janu1 wrote:

omg.

The mayan calendar will end in 2012?

How about our calendar that will end in the last day of 2008?

idk. im confused.


Lol our calendar has nothing to do with this

Posted 8/16/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:

omg.

The mayan calendar will end in 2012?

How about our calendar that will end in the last day of 2008?

idk. im confused.


Lol our calendar has nothing to do with this



well.
We get a new calendar each year.
Maybe it's like our calendar.

I'm just saying that we buy an another calendar each year, and it starts at January again.
Maybe it's like that?
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

janu1 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:

omg.

The mayan calendar will end in 2012?

How about our calendar that will end in the last day of 2008?

idk. im confused.


Lol our calendar has nothing to do with this



well.
We get a new calendar each year.
Maybe it's like our calendar.

I'm just saying that we buy an another calendar each year, and it starts at January again.
Maybe it's like that?


The mayan calendar is one long calendar .... It has never ended before. Like we get one every year, they don't. The mayan calendar will end in 2012, the same time that the so called planet x is supposed to be here

First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.