First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Apocalyptic idea in 2012
Posted 8/16/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:

omg.

The mayan calendar will end in 2012?

How about our calendar that will end in the last day of 2008?

idk. im confused.


Lol our calendar has nothing to do with this



well.
We get a new calendar each year.
Maybe it's like our calendar.

I'm just saying that we buy an another calendar each year, and it starts at January again.
Maybe it's like that?


The mayan calendar is one long calendar .... It has never ended before. Like we get one every year, they don't. The mayan calendar will end in 2012, the same time that the so called planet x is supposed to be here


:O.
What's planet X?

Excuse me for my dumbness.
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

janu1 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:

omg.

The mayan calendar will end in 2012?

How about our calendar that will end in the last day of 2008?

idk. im confused.


Lol our calendar has nothing to do with this



well.
We get a new calendar each year.
Maybe it's like our calendar.

I'm just saying that we buy an another calendar each year, and it starts at January again.
Maybe it's like that?


The mayan calendar is one long calendar .... It has never ended before. Like we get one every year, they don't. The mayan calendar will end in 2012, the same time that the so called planet x is supposed to be here


:O.
What's planet X?

Excuse me for my dumbness.



Awe no you're not dumb. Remember when they said they found a planet a few yrs ago? That's planet x, it's supposed to pass by the earth but when it does, the earth is supposed to be destroyed because of all the meteors around it. They also said that when it gets near the sun, since it's so close, the sun will blow it up and it will scorch the earth. This will be true if it follows the path it's going now


on topic: Just so everyone knows, planet x is based on scientific events/evidence. They have already calculated when it will be here. it's a dead star that can't sustain itself. There's no way it could be false

Funny how it's going to be here the same day that the mayan calendar ends
Posted 8/16/08
The only reason people believe that the world will end from the Mayan calendar is because the Mayans simply stopped counting any years after a certain point. There would have been no need to have made 5000+ years marked on their calendar.
Posted 8/16/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:

omg.

The mayan calendar will end in 2012?

How about our calendar that will end in the last day of 2008?

idk. im confused.


Lol our calendar has nothing to do with this



well.
We get a new calendar each year.
Maybe it's like our calendar.

I'm just saying that we buy an another calendar each year, and it starts at January again.
Maybe it's like that?


The mayan calendar is one long calendar .... It has never ended before. Like we get one every year, they don't. The mayan calendar will end in 2012, the same time that the so called planet x is supposed to be here


:O.
What's planet X?

Excuse me for my dumbness.



Awe no you're not dumb. Remember when they said they found a planet a few yrs ago? That's planet x, it's supposed to pass by the earth but when it does, the earth is supposed to be destroyed because of all the meteors around it. They also said that when it gets near the sun, since it's so close, the sun will blow it up and it will scorch the earth. This will be true if it follows the path it's going now


on topic: Just so everyone knows, planet x is based on scientific events/evidence. They have already calculated when it will be here. it's a dead star that can't sustain itself. There's no way it could be false

Funny how it's going to be here the same day that the mayan calendar ends



That's really scary O.O.
And its gonna happen.



Lol another prediction, is that we might evolve into another creature or something spiritual will happen that day.
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

janu1 wrote:




That's really scary O.O.
And its gonna happen.



Lol another prediction, is that we might evolve into another creature or something spiritual will happen that day.


haha that would be interesting. They say we came here from a comet. I watch too much of the discovery channel





cRYP7 wrote:

The only reason people believe that the world will end from the Mayan calendar is because the Mayans simply stopped counting any years after a certain point. There would have been no need to have made 5000+ years marked on their calendar.



It's more than just the Mayan calendar though ...
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

janu1 wrote:


That's really scary O.O.
And its gonna happen.



Lol another prediction, is that we might evolve into another creature or something spiritual will happen that day.


Or it could be like the Y2K virus where people would buy enough food and water to last through a nuclear fallout only to awake on January 1st, 2000 to a sunny, and beautiful morning. Resulting in the spoiling of most of the food that they have bought with their hard earned money.

Predictions are predictions, nothing more. But seeing how Russia is invading peaceful countries at a time of proposed peace,the world might end by 2012 from nuclear wars.
Posted 8/16/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:




That's really scary O.O.
And its gonna happen.



Lol another prediction, is that we might evolve into another creature or something spiritual will happen that day.



haha that would be interesting. They say we came here from a comet. I watch too much of the discovery channel



Hey i was too lazy to read the other posts.
What is the Y2K thing.
Posted 8/16/08

cRYP7 wrote:


janu1 wrote:


That's really scary O.O.
And its gonna happen.



Lol another prediction, is that we might evolve into another creature or something spiritual will happen that day.


Or it could be like the Y2K virus where people would buy enough food and water to last through a nuclear fallout only to awake on January 1st, 2000 to a sunny, and beautiful morning. Resulting in the spoiling of most of the food that they have bought with their hard earned money.

Predictions are predictions, nothing more. But seeing how Russia is invading peaceful countries at a time of proposed peace,the world might end by 2012 from nuclear wars.


Wait. I though Georgia attacked Russia?

Off topic but w/e.
Posted 8/16/08

janu1 wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


janu1 wrote:


That's really scary O.O.
And its gonna happen.



Lol another prediction, is that we might evolve into another creature or something spiritual will happen that day.


Or it could be like the Y2K virus where people would buy enough food and water to last through a nuclear fallout only to awake on January 1st, 2000 to a sunny, and beautiful morning. Resulting in the spoiling of most of the food that they have bought with their hard earned money.

Predictions are predictions, nothing more. But seeing how Russia is invading peaceful countries at a time of proposed peace,the world might end by 2012 from nuclear wars.


Wait. I though Georgia attacked Russia?

Off topic but w/e.


There's been tension in that area for a while now over the property of the Black sea, and according to the media (which might be incorrect), Russia invaded Georgia first.

But who knows, maybe a guy from Georgia fought with a guy from Russia and ended up involving the whole nation.
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

janu1 wrote:





Hey i was too lazy to read the other posts.
What is the Y2K thing.



Y2K was what happened back in yr 2000. People assumed that the computers were supposed to crash, nuclear missles were supposed to go off and they said planes would fall from the sky. All because it was the new millennium
Posted 8/16/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


janu1 wrote:




That's really scary O.O.
And its gonna happen.



Lol another prediction, is that we might evolve into another creature or something spiritual will happen that day.



haha that would be interesting. They say we came here from a comet. I watch too much of the discovery channel



Hey i was too lazy to read the other posts.
What is the Y2K thing.



Y2K was what happened back in yr 2000. People assumed that the computers were supposed to crash, nuclear missles were supposed to go off and they said planes would fall from the sky. All because it was the new millennium



HAHA.
wow.
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08

janu1 wrote:



HAHA.
wow.


Yeah but planet x is based on scientific evidence so it's different. As for the Y2K thing, that was just stupid lol
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
the number of appocalyptic ideas that didn't hold true... it's over nine thousaaaaaannnnd!!!

but seriously... of all the bull shit appocalyptic ideas that have been made since civilization began, why this one? why would this one happen? what's so damn specail about this one? that some ancient civilation made a calander while cutting out thier hearts as sacrifices that stops then? because if you squint reel nice and look at a picture some dude made in the right light it makes a vague reference to this?

people have been looking for an excuse to say the world is ending since the moment we could open our mouths and make words come out. when the world ends, it ends... but it's not going to end at any certain time just because we think it will or because some person/people said so.
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

cRYP7 wrote:


janu1 wrote:


That's really scary O.O.
And its gonna happen.



Lol another prediction, is that we might evolve into another creature or something spiritual will happen that day.


Or it could be like the Y2K virus where people would buy enough food and water to last through a nuclear fallout only to awake on January 1st, 2000 to a sunny, and beautiful morning. Resulting in the spoiling of most of the food that they have bought with their hard earned money.

Predictions are predictions, nothing more. But seeing how Russia is invading peaceful countries at a time of proposed peace,the world might end by 2012 from nuclear wars.


I seriously need to talk with you, so PM me asap! Take your PM's off vacation pl0x!


On topic: Fuck it, we're all going to die anyways. There's God, he's coming back as Planet X and he's going to fuck us all up. Nice



Posted 10/18/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


janu1 wrote:


That's really scary O.O.
And its gonna happen.



Lol another prediction, is that we might evolve into another creature or something spiritual will happen that day.


Or it could be like the Y2K virus where people would buy enough food and water to last through a nuclear fallout only to awake on January 1st, 2000 to a sunny, and beautiful morning. Resulting in the spoiling of most of the food that they have bought with their hard earned money.

Predictions are predictions, nothing more. But seeing how Russia is invading peaceful countries at a time of proposed peace,the world might end by 2012 from nuclear wars.


I seriously need to talk with you, so PM me asap! Take your PM's off vacation pl0x!


On topic: Fuck it, we're all going to die anyways. There's God, he's coming back as Planet X and he's going to fuck us all up. Nice





Heather you really have a way with words.I couldn't say it any better myself
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.