First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Apocalyptic idea in 2012
Posted 7/6/07

djzabou wrote:
Yes I do, ...I'v read a longer post then the one I just posted, and if you find that it is visually fatiguing, then I suggest you stop . get up. and go do some eye exercises!


Its not an issue of the size , but rather , the format , and lack of form.
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

Gev wrote:


djzabou wrote:
Yes I do, ...I'v read a longer post then the one I just posted, and if you find that it is visually fatiguing, then I suggest you stop . get up. and go do some eye exercises!


Its not an issue of the size , but rather , the format , and lack of form.



Are we all writers here? Im not so just read. I does have form, Its just put differently.
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:


akarianangel wrote:

I've got only one thing to say: "Save The Planet! Kill Yourself!! XD XD !!!!

na you got it all wrong. The planets not killing itself its killing us so it can renew itself.

[edit]

Not that its not enough, but to make me change idea's on the end of the world, I would need a visual proof of the world blowing up or somthing!

Check the latest 3 links that I put on the first post. It explains somewhat of the I Ching Hexagram. Also the Earth polar movement.


Thanks, quite interesting, I would add those to your leverage, but if a pole would switch, Either ( according to the studdy) everything would change and there would be a giant magnetick storm which would recharge the earth, or it would be fast so everything would be the same but the poles would just be swiched and the rotation of the earth would be going in the opposit way Which would not change anything. Still interesting!
29289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

djzabou wrote:


SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:


akarianangel wrote:

I've got only one thing to say: "Save The Planet! Kill Yourself!! XD XD !!!!

na you got it all wrong. The planets not killing itself its killing us so it can renew itself.

[edit]

Not that its not enough, but to make me change idea's on the end of the world, I would need a visual proof of the world blowing up or somthing!

Check the latest 3 links that I put on the first post. It explains somewhat of the I Ching Hexagram. Also the Earth polar movement.


Thanks, quite interesting, I would add thoses to your leverage, but if a pole would switch, Either ( according to the studdy) everything would change and there would be a giant magnetick storm wich would recharge the earth, or it would be fast so everything would be the same but the poles would just be swiched and the rotation of the earth would be going in the opposit way Wich would not change anything. Still interesting!

Not in truth. People assume that this doesnt cause any effects. If the earths outer shell actually shifts the poles this can cause major weather changes. The plates in the earth would cause atrocious earth quakes. So in reality its a massive difference and if its rapid then were doomed.
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:


djzabou wrote:


SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:


akarianangel wrote:

I've got only one thing to say: "Save The Planet! Kill Yourself!! XD XD !!!!

na you got it all wrong. The planets not killing itself its killing us so it can renew itself.

[edit]

Not that its not enough, but to make me change idea's on the end of the world, I would need a visual proof of the world blowing up or somthing!

Check the latest 3 links that I put on the first post. It explains somewhat of the I Ching Hexagram. Also the Earth polar movement.


Thanks, quite interesting, I would add thoses to your leverage, but if a pole would switch, Either ( according to the studdy) everything would change and there would be a giant magnetick storm wich would recharge the earth, or it would be fast so everything would be the same but the poles would just be swiched and the rotation of the earth would be going in the opposit way Wich would not change anything. Still interesting!

Not in truth. People assume that this doesnt cause any effects. If the earths outer shell actually shifts the poles this can cause major weather changes. The plates in the earth would cause atrocious earth quakes. So in reality its a massive difference and if its rapid then were doomed.


Either its rappid and it has no effect or it is rapid and it does have an effect then ya!
1909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
Hmm, two years after I graduate...? I'll live my life out to the fullest~
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines; some...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
yeah... facing problems that are also made by us...
i guess this is how the nature gets pay back time....
( woot... if it will happen... good bye (for the meantime) technology for us..)
5417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
C.S> Lewis' Abolition of Man. Enough said. We are all doomed
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under A Rock.
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
MEH WHO CARES If its our time to go its our time to go even though I don't wanna roll over and die the day it happens, what more could we do anyway?
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
Sounds interesting, but I highly doubt the Mayans would be able to predict the end of the world with the tools and knowledge they had available to them. Think about the thousands of factors they would have to consider. Also how come they can predict our demise, but couldn't predict their own....
138253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
That sounds way too close to this. http://www.heartcom.org/PhotonBelt.htm to be taken a bit seriously.

And how can they use the book of Revelations to predict the day of the end of the world when God himself said that it couldn't be predicted? =/
29289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
^^not necessarily predict. Regardless their Calendar is way more efficient then compared to ours. It seems society has let go of certain necessities to our life. I mean its mechanism is pretty sophisticated. Making an assumption that may dis-own past technology. But otherwise i`m just putting this out their.

[edit] ^ the book of revelations was only a suggestive response to the topic. Not actual fact but holds some information relating.
[edit to below] Dont leave me sloppy seconds. I`ll be doin the same :lol:

[edit]

CrashAriMP5N2O wrote:

That sounds way too close to this. http://www.heartcom.org/PhotonBelt.htm to be taken a bit seriously.

And how can they use the book of Revelations to predict the day of the end of the world when God himself said that it couldn't be predicted? =/
Nobodies taking this to the extraordinarily serious level it should be. Mostly due to the fact this is just an assumption. Besides I made this thread cause everything else on general was idiotic.
2198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
if this is true then the day before it does happen i would f**k all the bitches
6212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

reikiaddict wrote:

C.S> Lewis' Abolition of Man. Enough said. We are all doomed


I fail to see how this book is all that relevant to the op. We are dealing with mayan predictions, science, and so on. Not morality, cultural values, etc.

138253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
Aside from the Mayan calender, there are no other prophecies that point to December 21, 2012 aside from a few John Titor predictions that vaguely refer to the year. The 'galactic core' theory has its roots in New Age mysticism, and the theory that the 'Mother Galaxy' is preparing to transform the 'Mother Earth and Her Children' into 'Star Beings'. (That's the theory I heard on Dreamland, anyway.)

Astronomically, the only events of interest in 2012 will be a reversal of the sun's magnetic poles and an intense series of solar storms. There is little possibility the Mayan calendar corresponds with these events intentionally, as the Mayans would have had no method to measure the magnetic properties of the sun.

Quite frankly, the 2012 predictions are mere conspiracy theories and New Age hype centered around the Mayan calendar. There's really nothing to them besides that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.