First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Can we have a "japanese" section in this forum?
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/8/08 , edited 2/8/08
If you're so offended by the japanese in your "general" forum, then can you atleast make a japanese section for us?

It's really funny how this place (Which is unbelievably saturated by japanese culture(anime/dramas)) hates to see japanese and actually shuns it to the point of locking the thread.

This way, it will not only keep me happy, but the countless others trying or can speak japanese.

Just as the famous "GOLDEN BOY" put it, "LIFE IS STUDY!"

Japanese is an extremely easy language to learn if you have the right technique, and it is rewarding to the point of actually "MEETING" a different culture.
1863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the world of t...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
you have a point
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
we dont hate japanese we hate wapanese
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
and what's wapanese? I'm sorry, I don't see the point of this message.
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

sunwooz wrote:

and what's wapanese? I'm sorry, I don't see the point of this message.


wannabe japanese.
Posted 2/8/08

sunwooz wrote:

If you're so offended by the japanese in your "general" forum, then can you atleast make a japanese section for us?

It's really funny how this place (Which is unbelievably saturated by japanese culture(anime/dramas)) hates to see japanese and actually shuns it to the point of locking the thread.

This way, it will not only keep me happy, but the countless others trying or can speak japanese.

Just as the famous "GOLDEN BOY" put it, "LIFE IS STUDY!"

Japanese is an extremely easy language to learn if you have the right technique, and it is rewarding to the point of actually "MEETING" a different culture.


mods can't keep it under control.
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
if theres a section for japanese then people would want a section or korean, or some other language
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
Directed at juspasby~

A wannabe japanese? then i guess i'm a wannabe french, wannabe german, and a wannabe american? First of all, i'm korean, so my culture isn't that different from the japanese. I'm so sorry that you're narrowminded like that, but can you refrain from acting like a kid? You enjoy whatever you enjoy, and I enjoy whatever I enjoy.
45424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
Yea well I, personally, would love to have a Japanese section because I am learning Japanese. I have been studying it for awhile and can speak it and understand most of it but it's a lot easier actually being in Japan and talking with the people. Since I am not there right now it is harder to continue practicing it so it would be nice to have someone else to practice it with and there are a lot of people on this site who do want to learn it or speak Japanese already so it may be a good idea. We could all learn from each other
7804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / 椅子の上
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
You could create a group.
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
No... It's against the rules to even type in Japanese.
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
ppl wudstart requesting for'korean' 'taiwanese' 'vietnamnese'sections . and then maybe we'll have to start paying for crunchyroll.lol
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

mods can't keep it under control.

I think this site is multi-lingual enough to hire japanese proficient mods...
Posted 2/8/08
this is a good idea, but i think this belongs in the suggestions fourm ^_^
45424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

HitsuToushi wrote:

if theres a section for japanese then people would want a section or korean, or some other language


aww well I was all for it but now that you said that, it makes sense why there isn't one. You have a really good point
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.