First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Your pride and joy! (and weaknesses)
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
This thread is to take a look back at your accomplishments over the year and pat yourself on the back! List off your biggest ones, you can also post "losses" as well if you feel.

For me, this year had a lot of challenges for me, but I've cleared them all!

Accomplishments
1. iOS and Android development.

Now, I have been a handy dandy software engineer for awhile now, but I haven't gotten around to mobile development in full force until recently. I got my membership to BOTH Apple and Google to develop for their platforms. I'm in the middle of porting a couple of PC apps I made a couple weeks ago, but I'm happy I got around to it instead of procrastinating! x3

2. Started on my music education

So, as I transition from a general software engineer to one focusing mainly on games/entertainment applications, I decided I'll have to pick this skill up, to make better music. I have a guitar and I can play it, but I needed more than just that. I've made significant progress since I started and I learned more about how to create emotional soundtracks and just have better direction. As always, I'm basically 2 steps ahead of a college student in the same time frame!

3. Made the IRS disappear up its own arse.

Anyone who's dealt with a government(or fake government) agency through mail knows how annoying and sometimes scary they can be. They send threats or they just pretend you owe them something. Whenever you actually start replying when you have a wealth of knowledge at your disposal such as myself and others like me, you start to poke at their assertions and rebut them. After hounding me for about a couple months, I decided I would counter "threat" them by pushing them into an uncomfortable position.

If they stop responding, you win, and I made a requirement they have to prove they are a legitimate government agency that has its articles of incorporation somewhere.... Somewhere, right?

The IRS is not part of the government and I could have pointed to the Supreme Court case if they had responded to any of my requirements, but they did not. Weeks have gone by and no response or threat from anyone.

That my friends, is called extortion! And Honey Badgers don't play that game!... Unless it's taxes and you don't feel like waiting 2 months to get back 7 cents of every dollar you spent, I have my limit too ;-;

Now, onto the not so good stuff...

Not Accomplishments

1. My life is still pointless without children

I get more desperate just thinking about 2016...

2. I've shown signs of gynocentrism

I rail women over the coils a lot for their attitudes and idiotic thought processes, their hypocrisy and general narcissism and manipulative ways in their interactions with other people.

For myself, I thought long and hard about why I still didn't have a one, I don't have trouble getting men, and I could easily get them, but why can't I simply get one that I want? Why is that so hard for me? Well, I discovered the answer: hypergamy. It took me awhile to accept this after a hard long thought... After all, what comes before children? A man, right? Well, it turns out masculine men are around, and I've been ignoring them since they haven't been high value enough. When I objectively examined what I was after, it didn't make any sense, when I daydreamed of that particular man, I kept thinking of things that don't align with what a Honey Badger is supposed to be, why did all my daydreams have to be of a popular alpha male? Why was he so witty and intelligent?

Well, hypergamy folks! And it somehow found a place to hide inside my delusional world of being a NAWALT, now... This is still a smaller case of hypergamy than your average gynocentric cuntlord, but still gynocentric nonetheless, this set me back after I thought I was way past this idiotic imperative, Stardust was right, the more intelligence and financial wealth I attain, my pool of potential mates probably does get smaller, even if you're red pill... Almost scared myself into thinking that everything I say about all women applies to me too...

But it definitely does not. Nope.

3. I still didn't beat Battletoads.

Fuck you Rare, putting in save states, trying to tempt me into being a fraud in Rare Replay. I'll never use them! Die you bastards!

..... Alright! How about yourself? What have you done(or didn't do) this year? Do you think you've done more good than bad? Well, talk about it below! Looking forward to 2016 and purging this last bit of gynocentrism out of my brain!
Posted 12/11/15 , edited 12/11/15
Good, Good....let the gynocentrism flow through you.

20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/11/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

This thread is to take a look back at your accomplishments over the year and pat yourself on the back! List off your biggest ones, you can also post "losses" as well if you feel.

For me, this year had a lot of challenges for me, but I've cleared them all!

Accomplishments
1. iOS and Android development.

Now, I have been a handy dandy software engineer for awhile now, but I haven't gotten around to mobile development in full force until recently. I got my membership to BOTH Apple and Google to develop for their platforms. I'm in the middle of porting a couple of PC apps I made a couple weeks ago, but I'm happy I got around to it instead of procrastinating! x3

2. Started on my music education

So, as I transition from a general software engineer to one focusing mainly on games/entertainment applications, I decided I'll have to pick this skill up, to make better music. I have a guitar and I can play it, but I needed more than just that. I've made significant progress since I started and I learned more about how to create emotional soundtracks and just have better direction. As always, I'm basically 2 steps ahead of a college student in the same time frame!

3. Made the IRS disappear up its own arse.

Anyone who's dealt with a government(or fake government) agency through mail knows how annoying and sometimes scary they can be. They send threats or they just pretend you owe them something. Whenever you actually start replying when you have a wealth of knowledge at your disposal such as myself and others like me, you start to poke at their assertions and rebut them. After hounding me for about a couple months, I decided I would counter "threat" them by pushing them into an uncomfortable position.

If they stop responding, you win, and I made a requirement they have to prove they are a legitimate government agency that has its articles of incorporation somewhere.... Somewhere, right?

The IRS is not part of the government and I could have pointed to the Supreme Court case if they had responded to any of my requirements, but they did not. Weeks have gone by and no response or threat from anyone.

That my friends, is called extortion! And Honey Badgers don't play that game!... Unless it's taxes and you don't feel like waiting 2 months to get back 7 cents of every dollar you spent, I have my limit too ;-;

Now, onto the not so good stuff...

Not Accomplishments

1. My life is still pointless without children

I get more desperate just thinking about 2016...

2. I've shown signs of gynocentrism

I rail women over the coils a lot for their attitudes and idiotic thought processes, their hypocrisy and general narcissism and manipulative ways in their interactions with other people.

For myself, I thought long and hard about why I still didn't have a one, I don't have trouble getting men, and I could easily get them, but why can't I simply get one that I want? Why is that so hard for me? Well, I discovered the answer: hypergamy. It took me awhile to accept this after a hard long thought... After all, what comes before children? A man, right? Well, it turns out masculine men are around, and I've been ignoring them since they haven't been high value enough. When I objectively examined what I was after, it didn't make any sense, when I daydreamed of that particular man, I kept thinking of things that don't align with what a Honey Badger is supposed to be, why did all my daydreams have to be of a popular alpha male? Why was he so witty and intelligent?

Well, hypergamy folks! And it somehow found a place to hide inside my delusional world of being a NAWALT, now... This is still a smaller case of hypergamy than your average gynocentric cuntlord, but still gynocentric nonetheless, this set me back after I thought I was way past this idiotic imperative, Stardust was right, the more intelligence and financial wealth I attain, my pool of potential mates probably does get smaller, even if you're red pill... Almost scared myself into thinking that everything I say about all women applies to me too...

But it definitely does not. Nope.

3. I still didn't beat Battletoads.

Fuck you Rare, putting in save states, trying to tempt me into being a fraud in Rare Replay. I'll never use them! Die you bastards!

..... Alright! How about yourself? What have you done(or didn't do) this year? Do you think you've done more good than bad? Well, talk about it below! Looking forward to 2016 and purging this last bit of gynocentrism out of my brain!





1. My life is still pointless without children

I get more desperate just thinking about 2016...




That's depressing that your life is pointless without Children as children are not a reason to live for imo.


My pride and joy would be the fact i'm still alive and my weakness is ...helpless people mostly girls though ....i can't not help them
Posted 12/11/15
I don't have any accomplishments
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/11/15

stars201 wrote:

I don't have any accomplishments


Well you got out of bed...i mean that's an accomplishment right.!?6
Posted 12/11/15
I guess ^
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/15 , edited 12/11/15

Ryulightorb wrote:




That's depressing that your life is pointless without Children as children are not a reason to live for imo.


My pride and joy would be the fact i'm still alive and my weakness is ...helpless people mostly girls though ....i can't not help them


For some people, children are their whole reason to live for and there's nothing wrong with that.


OP, you sound like a very smart woman and have accomplished great things at such a young age.

I have more failures than accomplishments so I won't list them. Kids and men are some of them.

11415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
I've made it this far without dying, I guess that's an accomplishment... sort of.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Places
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
Accomplishments
1. I got a job at a library which is cool.
2. I started learning Japanese
3. I am feeling better in all ways at the end of this year then I did this time last year.
4. I hope that there is more and I just caǹt think of them.

Disappointments
1. I got passed over for a promotion at work that I really wanted...
2. I doǹt spend enough time on Japanese and I haveǹt made the progress I wished I had made.
3. I am sure there is more I just doǹt want to think of them.
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/11/15

thatgirl202 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:




That's depressing that your life is pointless without Children as children are not a reason to live for imo.


My pride and joy would be the fact i'm still alive and my weakness is ...helpless people mostly girls though ....i can't not help them


For some people, children are their whole reason to live for and there's nothing wrong with that.


OP, you sound like a very smart woman and have accomplished great things at such a young age.

I have more failures than accomplishments so I won't list them. Kids and men are some of them.



But when people live for themselves or to live forever everyone says it's wrong.

The human race needs less reproduction imo i just wish we as a race could go on and stop reproduction all together but that's just my wish for a perfect world.
Posted 12/11/15
anzn?? lol. you remind me of anzn

if you feel you're projecting your feelings on to others, then you should stop talking, write it down on paper and throw away the paper. simples
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
I stopped being a stupid dick face in school.
I decided on my sexuality (dicks rule)
I started anime earlier this year, anime is amazing.

Um, theres probably more but its mostly in pc and phone games and stuff....

Dissapointments

Life
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/11/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Good, Good....let the gynocentrism flow through you.



I spat out my coffee and some of it got on my keyboard, so I hastily dried it with my white robe. Now I'm sitting here with a stained robe glaring at my computer screen like it's your fault for making me laugh.



On topic:

1. Graduating and worked extremely hard to do so
2. Visiting my boy next week for our first date
3. Securing a job for after the new year
4. Bought my first gaming rig
5. Preserved my quiet life within the confines of my room
6. Met new people online

I don't really know what I'd consider a lack of accomplishment this year unless something terribly goes wrong.
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


But when people live for themselves or to live forever everyone says it's wrong.

The human race needs less reproduction imo i just wish we as a race could go on and stop reproduction all together but that's just my wish for a perfect world.


If you think it is wrong for you, that's ok too. You don't have to have kids to feel happy or accomplished but other people think differently. It's up to the individual.


As a woman, I think having kids would be a dream come true because I just love kids and always wanted to have my own but for reasons beyond my control, I can't have them so I always feel like crap.

One thing I have learned is that it feels better to live for someone else than for yourself. Sure, you do the things you do for your own gratification but when you have someone in your heart, you do it for them and life becomes so much meaningful.
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
My accomplishments!

1. From doing 0 credits in half a year I really managed to get back on track in school. I think I'm going to graduate next year! :-) *pats on back*
2. I moved in with my boyfriend! This is huge since at one point I never thought we'd get this far. *pats on back*
3. I had the courage to turn down an internship offer! I tried it for a week or so and I was so afraid to tell them that it wasn't what I was looking for. But eventually I did! *pats on back*
4. I've had a great year income-wise! I had an internship in a grocery store and now I'm working there part-time. It's been a long time that I've had any money. *pats on back*
5. Despite a minor manic-period I've pretty much been depression free this year! Woah what a feeling! *pats on back*

Weaknesses
1. I've gained a ton of weight. It's really putting a lot of pressure on my confidence but I'm sure it'll turn out for the best once I find a sports I enjoy + start eating properly.

This was great. Before actually writing it down I didn't realize what a great year I actually had. All I thought of at first was being bored a lot all the time. But that's not the case at all!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.