First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Freedom or Equality?
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
Both are of extreme value to me, but I'd say that freedom is more important to me than equality. Which of the two is more valuable to you?
Posted 12/11/15
Freedoooommmmmmm!!!
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Places
Offline
Posted 12/11/15 , edited 12/11/15
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
I don't think they are mutually exclusive. We all can be equally free.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 12/11/15 , edited 12/11/15

Irishsushi wrote:

I don't think they are mutually exclusive. We all can be equally free.


I didn't mean to imply they were. The question is simply asking which of the two is of greater value to you personally, i.e. which you'd choose if you could only have one.
Posted 12/11/15
Equality for all
13626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
I'd rather Freedom; since I'm a "CIS" white male with all the equality privileges already.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/11/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:


Irishsushi wrote:

I don't think they are mutually exclusive. We all can be equally free.


I didn't mean to imply they were. The question is simply asking which of the two is of greater value to you personally, i.e. which you'd choose if you could only have one.


Oh I got it just re-read it, my bad. Equality is definitely more important.
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
Assuming they're both at their highest level, true freedom is actually straight out chaos.True equality on the other may seem boring seeing but at least it's "stable"
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Deep 13
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
Freedom, because even if your living in a state with inequality, at least you have the freedom to protest it.
9814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
I consider "equality" almost entirely an illusion. There's a flavor of "equality" that involves squashing one person's potential solely to benefit another. I find it repulsive, the way it plays out.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
Freequality.
Posted 12/11/15

aeb0717 wrote:

I consider "equality" almost entirely an illusion. There's a flavor of "equality" that involves squashing one person's potential solely to benefit another. I find it repulsive, the way it plays out.


lol, same with freedom, i'm especially with Churchill on that.
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
Freedom
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
Freedom o.o there will always be an inequality of some sort
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.