First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
When your friends are fighting and they ask you who right. What do you do?
23608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 12/13/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I do not have friends, but let's say my acquaintances are friends. I know two guys who tend to argue every now and then. It's amusing to prolong their argument by siding with both of them and giving them reasons to hate each other. Sometimes, I love my life.


Izaya Orihara is that you?


He's right, you know?
5189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/15

Urboistar wrote:

Dick smack both of them


What kind of friends do you have?!

And I'd tell them to leave me out of their bickering.

Posted 12/13/15

D4nc3Style wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

Dick smack both of them


What kind of friends do you have?!

And I'd tell them to leave me out of their bickering.



Sometimes you just gotta rip your pants off and show the world who's boss

5189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/15

Urboistar wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

Dick smack both of them


What kind of friends do you have?!

And I'd tell them to leave me out of their bickering.



Sometimes you just gotta rip your pants off and show the world who's boss



You've got a point there...
Posted 12/13/15

D4nc3Style wrote:


Urboistar wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

Dick smack both of them


What kind of friends do you have?!

And I'd tell them to leave me out of their bickering.



Sometimes you just gotta rip your pants off and show the world who's boss



You've got a point there...


I accept tips! No higher than a $100 bill though.
2687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
I usually laugh at them tbh. HOWEVER, if I think one of them is right I'll say it, unless I'm enjoying it of course. My friends don't argue for too long over anything and we can usually squash it before anyone else has to step in.
33101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
Sorry guys I'm siding with this banana on this one
26219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
Winner gets a pizza on me
;)
21957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
None of the people I count as my friends know each other so if they're fighting something very bizarre just happened.
23996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
I always say I am not gonna involve myself
2997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 12/13/15 , edited 12/13/15
Jerk them both off and they usually come around afterwards.

Edit: could not resist.
14199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
Tell them they're both wrong and I am right.
Posted 12/13/15
First of all, I don't have such friends. Second of all, I don't have friends. Third of all, I don't give a shit. Savvy?
Posted 12/13/15
when i had friends, i would just have a perplexed expression on my face
Posted 12/13/15 , edited 12/13/15

Urboistar wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


Urboistar wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

Dick smack both of them


What kind of friends do you have?!

And I'd tell them to leave me out of their bickering.



Sometimes you just gotta rip your pants off and show the world who's boss



You've got a point there...


I accept tips! No higher than a $100 bill though.


Tips of what?


Edit: Oh, you meant money. Thought we were talking about the tips of errr....phallic objects.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.