First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you believe there are "Rules" of society
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
Being a cunt is a bad thing and we should shame cunts into feeling bad.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/13/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

Being a cunt is a bad thing and we should shame cunts into feeling bad.


I think your definition of a cunt might be different from everyone else's, just a hunch.
20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 12/13/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

Being a cunt is a bad thing and we should shame cunts into feeling bad.


*Shames Magical-soul*
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/13/15

I think your definition of a cunt might be different from everyone else's, just a hunch.


What gave you that hunch?


*Shames Magical-soul*


Posted 12/13/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

So someone told me my concept of "Rules of society" was stupid and i disagree but whatever i want to see if others agree.

So i feel there are certain "Rules" to society in which its legal to do some things but its generally not advised as you will be shamed or ridiculed.


the one in argument was that a man wearing a dress or something Society in general says this is a no no and they get shamed.



Curious as to what people think i mean i wouldn't do it myself but i have seen some people who do and they get ridiculed and bullied and shamed.

I see it as a "Rule" of sorts that that kind of thing is not ok and if anyone goes against it they can shame someone for it.

Opinions ?




No I don't. Let me explain. Rules" of society has a permanent thing is a illusion. Fake. Here the reason why. The times, the era, the changes in the ways of thinking. What view has immoral and such. What people think is wrong and right. Bla bla bla. You know the whole society argument.

I believe they exist has a temporal thing. No a permanent one. To argue has not, is being delusional or idealistic.

Here are some examples. Being a slaver was view has a good thing, a business would you too. Now is view has immoral. Being gay was view has wrong and such. People even shame people for being gay.Kill even. Now it is not the case. People view sex has wrong and whole bunch of nonsense. Now that being slowly being remove from being wrong. Where I from, Incest could no even be speak off, without being view has disgusting. Now more and more people are discussing it in the news. Note I don't watch cable but people I know do.

In short Rules" of society are bullshit just like Dragon ball power levels. It has no meaning other than the superficial ones. Witch is what we think. Witch can and will change a lot. What is no OK today, tomorrow will be. There are reasons that all the things I mention change into acceptable light. But the most obvious one is this one. The minority fought against what the majority thou, view has the right way or wrong way. An won and now have their way.

The society of today is no the society of 10 or 20 years ago. An I am sure that the society of 10 or 20 years from now. Will no be the same society of now. Will it be more crueler or more accepting? Will people be less trigger than now or more so? Will people be more open to sexual things or less so? Look a religion in the USA. If you look for surveys. Religion is dying more and more for every year that passes. People are being more accepting of other people no believing in the same religion has they. But 20 years ago you will be ridicule and bully. Because people view it has immoral. But now that less the case. "Rules of society is nothing more than sheer hypocrisy to me. People are fickle beings. All it takes is one person to make a good enough case. People will think, people will debate, people will change. Now the unacceptable become acceptable. There is nothing inherently sacred about moral codes. Like the wooden idols of long ago, they are the work of human hands, and what man has made, man can destroy!” This is why I never give a shit about Rules of society. I could live 20 years and anything I believe to be wrong, changes into being good, even OK. Or I could just travel to another country and no deal with it. Witch I have. 99 percent of things are no view the same way in their society. Sure if we say murder is no OK. I am sure most societies will agree. But the more we talk, the more differences we will find. If you are arguing that Rules of society is a temporal thing, every society has? Sure I agree, thou has a permanent thing? No is no. I couldn't agree with the notion that is a permanent thing, simply by the fact that so many things have change in the last 20 years of my life. From what is wrong to what is OK.
Posted 12/13/15

MyMomNeedSome wrote:

There are rules in soceity. like if you are pedophile you will get arrested.


That is not true. You could only be arrest by a crime you committed. You cannot be arrest by desires,only by your actions. Unless you feel like pointing the law that says, you can be arrest because you feel a certain way.
13579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
Yeah the "Rules" are the law, I do have a few personal rules but that's about it.
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Denmark Boy
Offline
Posted 12/13/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


MyMomNeedSome wrote:

There are rules in soceity. like if you are pedophile you will get arrested.


That is not true. You could only be arrest by a crime you committed. You cannot be arrest by desires,only by your actions. Unless you feel like pointing the law that says, you can be arrest because you feel a certain way.


Im pretty sure if you tell a police officer you want to shag the fuck out of a little girl you will get arrested. But i dunno. I havent tried.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
Rules? No. Principles? Sure.

1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / Hicksville Ohio(n...
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
Posted 12/13/15

MyMomNeedSome wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


MyMomNeedSome wrote:

There are rules in soceity. like if you are pedophile you will get arrested.


That is not true. You could only be arrest by a crime you committed. You cannot be arrest by desires,only by your actions. Unless you feel like pointing the law that says, you can be arrest because you feel a certain way.


Im pretty sure if you tell a police officer you want to shag the fuck out of a little girl you will get arrested. But i dunno. I havent tried.


Wanting is no the same has I going to do.
You may want to call your lawyer. Because do you know how many people say this people should die or worst but never get arrested. Because they say I want to. No I going to do. There a world of difference. Between those words. An for your information seeing how ignorant you are of the law. Do you knew that some pedophiles go to psychologists to deal with it?
Posted 12/13/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Being a cunt is a bad thing and we should shame cunts into feeling bad.


*Shames Magical-soul*


Scathing!
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Denmark Boy
Offline
Posted 12/13/15 , edited 12/13/15
.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/13/15 , edited 12/13/15

Wasp-Zero wrote:

Doǹt rape, Doǹt murder, Steal only to survive, Doǹt hurt people and try not to be an asshole.

How is that?


Rape and murder aren't exactly against societal norms, they're against the law.

(At least in my country)

22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.