First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Pokemon Players (ORAS and XY)
Excess 
13565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/16
I still play Y, but do mostly Breeding and Super Training. I just finished all of the post game and am now left wanting for a partner to casually trade/battle with.

Anyone interested?
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/11/16

Excess wrote:

I still play Y, but do mostly Breeding and Super Training. I just finished all of the post game and am now left wanting for a partner to casually trade/battle with.

Anyone interested?


I'm in, whenever i got some time.
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/12/16
While waiting for Sun and Moon, i play Y and AS occasionally. All i have to do is collect the last few mythical Pokemon from the events, then my Pokedex is complete.
22264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ???
Offline
Posted 8/14/16
I got X days ago, and Sylveon is my main killing machine due to her Moonblast.
27754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/14/16
I've recently started playing X again and I'll certainly be all over Sun/Moon.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/15/16

Excess wrote:

I still play Y, but do mostly Breeding and Super Training. I just finished all of the post game and am now left wanting for a partner to casually trade/battle with.

Anyone interested?

I've been into pokemon a lot lately.

4124-5667-9426

Anyone feel free to add. Just quote or pm me your fc. I mostly battle, but I've been breeding lately since I only have 11 pokemon to choose from.
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/22/16
*sigh* Why is it so hard to find a good match? Lately all i been getting are the one who has full team of legendaries/mythicals. It ruins the fun for me.
Same i could say about the few which i started to hate because of their strategies:

Greninja
Kangaskhan

Currently, only these come to my mind.

Is it too much of trouble to ask to have a battle WITHOUT team full of legends/myths?
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/22/16

Yoshithehero wrote:

*sigh* Why is it so hard to find a good match? Lately all i been getting are the one who has full team of legendaries/mythicals. It ruins the fun for me.
Same i could say about the few which i started to hate because of their strategies:

Greninja
Kangaskhan

Currently, only these come to my mind.

Is it too much of trouble to ask to have a battle WITHOUT team full of legends/myths?

I don't use legendaries.
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/22/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Yoshithehero wrote:

*sigh* Why is it so hard to find a good match? Lately all i been getting are the one who has full team of legendaries/mythicals. It ruins the fun for me.
Same i could say about the few which i started to hate because of their strategies:

Greninja
Kangaskhan

Currently, only these come to my mind.

Is it too much of trouble to ask to have a battle WITHOUT team full of legends/myths?

I don't use legendaries.


Yeah, but quite many do that in Battle Spot and i don't like it. Especially, f*** that Primal Groudon and it's stupid ability!
910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/16
I only play anymore when there's some kind of event to obtain legendaries going on. Otherwise I'm just waiting for Sun and Moon and playing GO in the meantime.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.