First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Is human taxidermy hot? Sexy? Cute?
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/15 , edited 12/14/15
It's an....interesting idea, but I don't want those in my home at night.

I don't really mind creepy things, but this is the ugly type of creepy. Doesn't match with my sense of dark aesthetics.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Places
Offline
Posted 12/14/15 , edited 12/14/15
So one question.

Are there like a basement full of dead mounted people with animal faces?



Cause if so that̀s enough nightmare fuel to last a lifetime.
13579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
What is going on? Why is my body rumbling at me after seeing this. What have I seen?!
Posted 12/14/15
That is disturbing as hell but a cool concept nonetheless and yes that full metal alchemist episode made me cry like a bitch
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/15 , edited 12/14/15
Im fucking terrified. OP this is fucked up. Like really fucked up.
Sogno- 
45722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
it's just weird
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
Hot, sexy, or cute doesn't cross my mind. Whatsoever.
7881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SCANDINAVIA
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
Really creepy.
Posted 12/14/15
I like to be open minded, buuuuuuuut.... this is disturbing and extremely creepy.

Thanks for the nightmares though, those pictures are now burnt into my brain.
38996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
Ya I'll pass
Posted 12/14/15
No offense Karen, but when you say Human Taxidermy, I don't mean this fakery, I mean Jeremy Bentham style.
Posted 12/14/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No offense Karen, but when you say Human Taxidermy, I don't mean this fakery, I mean Jeremy Bentham style.


Can you give some links? Because I have no idea who that is.
Posted 12/14/15
I think the animals are glad they are dead.
Posted 12/14/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No offense Karen, but when you say Human Taxidermy, I don't mean this fakery, I mean Jeremy Bentham style.


Can you give some links? Because I have no idea who that is.


A philosopher who did the real deal. Had his body embalmed and stuff and put on display.
Posted 12/14/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No offense Karen, but when you say Human Taxidermy, I don't mean this fakery, I mean Jeremy Bentham style.


Can you give some links? Because I have no idea who that is.


A philosopher who did the real deal. Had his body embalmed and stuff and put on display.


So where is his body now?
Posted 12/14/15 , edited 12/15/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No offense Karen, but when you say Human Taxidermy, I don't mean this fakery, I mean Jeremy Bentham style.


Can you give some links? Because I have no idea who that is.


A philosopher who did the real deal. Had his body embalmed and stuff and put on display.


So where is his body now?


Still at some university, on Display.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/Bentham-Project/who/autoicon

P.S. Your title is somewhat misleading, hence the confusion. As far as I know, there's no law against human taxidermy in some areas, as long as permission is granted.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.