First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you prefer guys or girls?
39176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/14/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

I don't have any male friends and never really have. The only male friends I had were the ones that tried to wife me up at 13-15 and the kind that demanded nudes and handjobs(since I said absolutely no sex).

I lived with my sisters for pretty much my entire life, and right now I only live with one guy.

I spent my entire life around females, both the good kind and the cunt kind.

Absolutely ALL of my friends in real life, I only superficially deal with men in professional environments or I interact with some of my friends' male relatives of boyfriends, but it's all very stiff for the most part.

I used to want a lot more male friends since I thought I was weird a long time ago, but after coming across the information I have now, I know that primarily female relationships are actually more healthy for girls than having everything handed to them by white knights. I done all kinds of wacky stuff with my friends, a lot of things we couldn't have done if there were guys present.

Of course, all this female bonding lead to some unintended consequences, like turning bisexual and being a little too comfortable to lesbian advances and tendencies. Even after being turned out, I rarely see girls as romantic partners, but more like bestest best friends that I can do anything with!

No really, anything, it's better than masturbation and guys don't really mind. As long as you are all clean, you're good to go!

Overall, I prefer female companionship to male, I'd like one male to be my romantic partner and my gateway to a baby filled world, but other than my future man and possible sons, I don't see a need to add any men to my social circle since all female or all male is definitely the healthier choice for growth and virtues!

You just might end up bisexual, but that's okay!


We can be friends..... for a handjob.
6715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/14/15 , edited 12/14/15
Guys.

I don't know what to say to girls.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/14/15

Ravenstein wrote:

Guys.

I don't know what to say to girls.


Same thing you say to guys?
31009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
Women! Though, personalities can make you question your orientation! haha
59828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Colorado Springs, Co
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
I prefer men. Funnier and less dramatic.
Posted 12/14/15 , edited 12/14/15
I prefer both but for some reason I talk to girls IRL more then I do guys and guys online more then girls.
13283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
Depends what I want to talk about. I find it fairly difficult to actually talk about anything personal with guys for some reason, and I've never really had that kind of friendship with any of my guy friends. However, just for normal conversation, it doesn't matter to me.
2641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Online
Posted 12/14/15

Itsunder9000 wrote:

None because everyone's a asshole and i always find it better to stick to myself


There you go with that bull Piccolo, I see yo ass talkin to Gohan all the time.
Posted 12/14/15

TrickedMJ wrote:


Itsunder9000 wrote:

None because everyone's a asshole and i always find it better to stick to myself


There you go with that bull Piccolo, I see yo ass talkin to Gohan all the time.


screw gohan ever since he met that thot videl he forgot all about me
Posted 12/14/15 , edited 12/14/15

Itsunder9000 wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


Itsunder9000 wrote:

None because everyone's a asshole and i always find it better to stick to myself


There you go with that bull Piccolo, I see yo ass talkin to Gohan all the time.


screw gohan ever since he met that thot videl he forgot all about me


Lmao!! ^^
2641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Online
Posted 12/14/15

Itsunder9000 wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


Itsunder9000 wrote:

None because everyone's a asshole and i always find it better to stick to myself


There you go with that bull Piccolo, I see yo ass talkin to Gohan all the time.


screw gohan ever since he met that thot videl he forgot all about me


They boy became whipped bruh, said he don't need yo ass anymore.
Posted 12/14/15

TrickedMJ wrote:


Itsunder9000 wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


Itsunder9000 wrote:

None because everyone's a asshole and i always find it better to stick to myself


There you go with that bull Piccolo, I see yo ass talkin to Gohan all the time.


screw gohan ever since he met that thot videl he forgot all about me


They boy became whipped bruh, said he don't need yo ass anymore.


Fuck that man bruh im on my way to meet up with a thot i met on tinder as we speak!i seen dat ass and i had to swipe right!
2641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Online
Posted 12/14/15

Itsunder9000 wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


Itsunder9000 wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


Itsunder9000 wrote:

None because everyone's a asshole and i always find it better to stick to myself


There you go with that bull Piccolo, I see yo ass talkin to Gohan all the time.


screw gohan ever since he met that thot videl he forgot all about me


They boy became whipped bruh, said he don't need yo ass anymore.


Fuck that man bruh im on my way to meet up with a thot i met on tinder as we speak!i seen dat ass and i had to swipe right!


I feel it bruh, sometimes ya just gotta hit her with the right swipe.
15815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
Girls
17688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
Both, I find beauty, sexual attraction, and companionship in both men and women.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.