First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Give the Gift of Crunchyroll!
Brand Manager
598688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/14/15 , edited 12/14/15
Happy Holidays everyone! It's definitely getting festive around the Crunchyroll office here, and we wanted to let you guys know that we're bringing back our digital membership cards again this year!

Don't know what to get for that friend or family member that already has all of their favorite box sets and figures? Why not get them the gift of Crunchyroll!


Available in 1, 3, or 12-month plans, they're the perfect digital stocking stuffer for the anime fan in your life!
One Punch Mod
85857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/14/15 , edited 12/14/15

lugiamania wrote:


Available in 1, 3, or 12-month plans, they're the perfect digital stocking stuffer for the anime fan in your life!


Yay!! So nice to have the 3 and 12 month memberships back
1377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Milpitas, California
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
It's all worth it!
81896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Unlimited Blade W...
Offline
Posted 12/14/15 , edited 12/14/15
The 12 month option went away at some point? Man, where have I been?

By the way, is it possible to purchase now and have it send out later (like the digital gift card options on Amazon)? Or do I just need to wait and buy it then?
One Punch Mod
85857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/14/15

XerBlade wrote:

The 12 month option went away at some point? Man, where have I been?

By the way, is it possible to purchase now and have it send out later (like the digital gift card options on Amazon)? Or do I just need to wait and buy it then?


You can buy it now and have it emailed to yourself, then you could email it or PM it later to the intended recipient, but there isn't a way to schedule it for future delivery as far as I know.
81896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Unlimited Blade W...
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
Well, still, that's good to know. Thanks.
mel823 
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
When I got the email, I thought this was going to be about discounted Holiday pricing.
3091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
Can I purchase a 12 month and just use it for myself? Or is there a 12month option available for me to sub too?
7974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Minne-snow-ta!
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
So many people I can give this to...
One Punch Mod
85857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/15/15 , edited 12/15/15

Lunara_Angelluss wrote:

Does anyone happen to have a 48 hpur premium code by chance? pm me if so, premiu would make my holiday!


Please don't use Site News for this sort of request. You can ask over in The Official Guest Pass Thread ("stickied" near the top of the Anime forum)


MechaFan1 wrote:

Can I purchase a 12 month and just use it for myself? Or is there a 12month option available for me to sub too?


You can purchase 12 month and use it for yourself -- just don't click "This is a gift" (or if you want the code emailed to you at something other than the address associated with your account, click "This is a gift" and put your other email in it.)

But there is a 12-month subscription option:

/premium_pick_plan?membership=premium shows all three options for regular Premium

/premium_pick_plan?membership=premiumplus shows all three options for Premium Plus
3091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/15/15

lorreen wrote:


Lunara_Angelluss wrote:

Does anyone happen to have a 48 hpur premium code by chance? pm me if so, premiu would make my holiday!


Please don't use Site News for this sort of request. You can ask over in The Official Guest Pass Thread ("stickied" near the top of the Anime forum)


MechaFan1 wrote:

Can I purchase a 12 month and just use it for myself? Or is there a 12month option available for me to sub too?


You can purchase 12 month and use it for yourself -- just don't click "This is a gift" (or if you want the code emailed to you at something other than the address associated with your account, click "This is a gift" and put your other email in it.)

But there is a 12-month subscription option:

/premium_pick_plan?membership=premium shows all three options for regular Premium

/premium_pick_plan?membership=premiumplus shows all three options for Premium Plus


Thanks! I never noticed the 12months plan, now I feel stupid because that would've saved me quite a bit of money... Oh well, I'll just get it now and call it an early Christmas present to myself
44013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/15
How long is 12 months of christmas crunchyroll membership available until. Also, is there any in-app purchase crunchyroll for the iphone/ipad and is there any interac e-transfer billing payment option on crunchyroll instead of using credit card.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/16/15
Thank you very much my apologies on posting in the wrong thread ^^
42646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/16/15 , edited 12/16/15

gundampc wrote:

How long is 12 months of christmas crunchyroll membership available until. Also, is there any in-app purchase crunchyroll for the iphone/ipad and is there any interac e-transfer billing payment option on crunchyroll instead of using credit card.


Note: yearly is 360 days from the initial date of activation. CR "months" are all a uniform 30 days, so unless there is some special coding to handle gift vs subscription membership (I doubt it) then 12 months X 30 days/month is 360 days.

There's no telling how long they will keep offering it... They may keep offering it, or they may stop.

It seems to be at the discretion of their senior management... They discontinued it without notice in the past, so I'd say get 'em while the gettin's good.

Paypal should work for payments instead of credit cards. I wouldn't buy through iPhone unless you use a browser... Apple/Itunes will set up a subscription, not a gift membership.
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/15
Can you apply a membership gift card to an existing account? I'm already a premium member. Can someone give me a premium membership gift card that I can use as a credit to pay the monthly fee on my existing account? I don't want to get a completely new account just take advantage of a gift membership (I'll lose my anime query, history and it will just generally be a big pain).
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.