First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Nightmare you remember?
24568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
I had a nightmare recently where I was apparently at a party alone in a 4 story apartment building. Suddenly, the lights go out and a gang of men with firearms storm the building to rob the place. I run out the back door to escape from a back staircase when I encounter one of the members of the gang. He asks me my name, then charges at me...

That's when one of my babies woke up crying, waking me from the dream...
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Boar Hat
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
Oh I have a fun one! Story time! It's a bit long but it's one of my favorites to tell. I've told it so many times it remains vivid in my head, and it's one of the few dreams I remember in its entirety. Hope you enjoy it!

This happened a year and a half ago, while I was in college.

So the dream started with me and my roommates at the time going on a ski trip, and we were driving through some snow to this cabin the size of a house where we were going to spend the night. We met the guy who owned it, a nice and normal fellow, and he showed us around the establishment and told us where we were going to sleep, and what to do if x/y/z happened in case of an emergency. At the end of his tour, he whispered something peculiar along the lines of:

"Be careful what you say around here. There are spirits who live in this house too, and they don't like obnoxious guests nor being ridiculed."

And of course, me not believing in that sort of stuff, scoffed and said "Yeah yeah, OooOooOOo spoooky spirits, going to come and give us a hard time?"

At which point the electricity for the entire cabin shut off unexpectedly. The caretaker tried resetting the fuse-box, but nothing worked so he chalked it up to someone having accidentally hit a power line box or something with their car.

He then gave us some candles and matches and since it was getting late we decided we might as well head to sleep since there wasn't really anything else to do. So I head to my room, climb into bed, and start dozing off.

Since it was still relatively early in the night I had a lot of trouble falling asleep (probably because I was IN the dream already), but after about an hour I noticed that the lights in my room had turned back on much to my relief. Right as they turned on, I heard someone walking around the cabin and noticed the sound was getting louder as they were coming towards my room.

It was probably my roommate coming to play a practical joke, so I hid my face under a sheet so that I could see through it (thanks to the lights in my room) but they couldn't see that I was awake. I knew it would be funny to jump up and scare them before they got me. However, that didn't turn out to be the case.

The door to my room creaked open, and through it stepped some inhuman creature dressed in tatty but pure white clothes and dragging chains along the ground. Its face disfigured enough to vaguely resemble that of the gatherers from the game Amnesia.

The moment I saw it, fear paralyzed my entire body and my heart started racing as the creature slowly approached the foot of my bed. I was doing everything I could to try to move my body to escape the creature, but no limb would move, and I was stuck staring at it from beneath the bed sheet.

It reached the foot of my bed and lifted up its claw-like hand and at this point I'm panicking like never before, trying to move or scream but I couldn't vocalize more than a whisper. As it swung its hand down at my chest, I closed my eyes as hard as I could to brace for the impact, but it never came. When I opened my eyes I was back in my room at college laying in the exact same position I had been in in my dream.

Relieved, I shut my eyes again, only to hear the dragging of chains seconds later. I opened my eyes again, and noticed I was still in my apartment room (not the cabin), but the creature was standing at the foot of my bed again with its now bloody claw ready to strike me. At this point I feel like I'm going insane, but I'm still paralyzed and can't move.

After trying frantically to move my body and get away from the creature, I gained the ability to move my toes, then my legs, and then my arms. I was able to shake myself awake to actual reality where the creature wasn't in my room, I was still in my bed, and I was able to move and function normally.

Then I wrote down the entire dream so I wouldn't forget it, and after my heart stopped beating a mile a minute I was able to fall back asleep.

The end.

Moral of the story: Don't laugh at spirits who don't like to be laughed at. They can be pretty vindictive.
2202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
I had loads of nightmares of being killed or chased by zombies...DAMN YOU HOUSE OF THE DEAD!
I also remember having a lot of dreams where i couldn't find my parents anywhere, and sometimes i'd get killed or they'd get killed...Needless to say i hated going to bed when i was little.
But now i have awesome dreams where i can fly around and do what i want so i'm good.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/15/15


Actual answer, my nightmares involve drowning for some reason even though I'm a very fast and capable swimmer.

Or getting ran down by coyotes, even though I'm a very fast and capable runner. Heh.
Posted 12/15/15
I can't remember any nightmares I've ever had that scare me. I've had shit chase me, attempt to kill me, or family, etc.. But it doesn't scare me its just.. There. I wake up like "well that happened" and do whatever. There's probably something broken in my head.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
I dont really recall any nightmares but when I was really sick I remember just having a really hard sense of dread like something was going to kill me all of a sudden. It lasted about 2 minutes but it was just super startling because it came out of nowhere. I was just laying in bed and all of a sudden boom.
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
I had sleep paralysis once and I couldn't move my body at ALL.
All i remember was I saw something zombie-like running towards me through the woods on all four legs and I couldn't move at all and it kept getting closer and when I tried to yell for help nothing would come out at all, like i felt the pressure of myself trying to scream, but nothing came out at all. .
I eventually passed back out from exhaustion but i still remember it so clearly because of how scary it was.
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Murica
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
(I have weird dreams...)

Last night I had a dream that I was stuck in an alternate universe with PewDiePie and everything was trying to kill us. We couldn't figure out how to leave until we found this blue door. We opened it, and it was pitch black inside, but we figured it was better than this universe. So it turned out that this was actually someone's house, but it was nighttime and the lights weren't on.

So actually, it turned out that it was PewDiePie's mom's house, and she trying to kill us, and she wouldn't let us leave. So I ran for the door, and she grabbed my leg, but I kept running anyway, while I dragged PewDiePie's mom along with me.

And then I was at school. And I kept on yelling at everyone around me, until I almost got arrested. But then I ended up having to go to the doctor, with the teacher that hates me. Also for some reason my mom was there.

And then I woke up.
Posted 12/15/15

Magical-Soul wrote:



Actual answer, my nightmares involve drowning for some reason even though I'm a very fast and capable swimmer.

Or getting ran down by coyotes, even though I'm a very fast and capable runner. Heh.


This made me LOL you seriously need to write a book or something cause these things you come up with are incredibly outrageous
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Murica
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
First thing that comes to mind was a reoccurring nightmare when I was younger it had slight variations but was more or less the same every time.

It started out with myself and several others in a car on the way home at night during a heavier snowstorm. I can look out the windows but all I can see are snow berms on either side. Not so long after the car is violently thrown to the side and slides to the side on the middle of the road. Everyone is in a panic not knowing what had knocked the car our of control. The car again is knocked about like a toy by what I can only make out as black blurs. One of the passengers is thrown out of the window amidst this screaming only to fall silent with blood splattering across the road. The car is eventually flipped and myself thrown from it. I try to crawl back to the car but I am unable to move. My body feels bitterly cold and numb but all I can do is lie there in terror just wishing I can somehow get back to the car. I start to feel a burning sensation in my stomach only to look and see I'm missing the lower half of my body and have a pool of blood surround me. I look back to the car and then up to the sky before I get that falling sensation and wake up in a cold sweat.

I hated having it and if I was conscious of the dream and actively trying to prevent I would had no impact and that made it all the more horrifying knowing I couldn't escape it or save anyone else.
12089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
I usually have dreams about me being chased by someone because theyre trying to murder me. I always try to run but they keep finding me, usually when I get cornered in my dream by the person chasing me, the dream ends lol.
1490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston
Offline
Posted 12/15/15 , edited 12/15/15
I use to have this reoccurring dream all the time.i would be taking a shower then unexpectedly it the clown would draw the shower curtain back extremely fast and I would try to scream but nothing would come out like I was paralyzed by terror.he would stand there laughing with that evil laugh of his with a ridiculously long knife in one hand and balloons in the other.you know that laugh when his head kind of goes up towards the sky and I couldn't do anything just frozen till I woke up. Needless to say I was scared of clowns till I was 12 after that.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/15/15

Itsunder9000 wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:



Actual answer, my nightmares involve drowning for some reason even though I'm a very fast and capable swimmer.

Or getting ran down by coyotes, even though I'm a very fast and capable runner. Heh.


This made me LOL you seriously need to write a book or something cause these things you come up with are incredibly outrageous


If you think that's fun, you would absolutely adore my YouTube channel. My do short skits like that all the time!

I would share it, but we both know the heinous manginas and cunts would have malice on their minds if I were to share it here.
Posted 12/15/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


Itsunder9000 wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:



Actual answer, my nightmares involve drowning for some reason even though I'm a very fast and capable swimmer.

Or getting ran down by coyotes, even though I'm a very fast and capable runner. Heh.


This made me LOL you seriously need to write a book or something cause these things you come up with are incredibly outrageous


If you think that's fun, you would absolutely adore my YouTube channel. My do short skits like that all the time!

I would share it, but we both know the heinous manginas and cunts would have malice on their minds if I were to share it here.


lmaoo you are insane in a good way id totally subscribe to your channel if it consists of wild shit like this
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/15/15

Itsunder9000 wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


Itsunder9000 wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:



Actual answer, my nightmares involve drowning for some reason even though I'm a very fast and capable swimmer.

Or getting ran down by coyotes, even though I'm a very fast and capable runner. Heh.


This made me LOL you seriously need to write a book or something cause these things you come up with are incredibly outrageous


If you think that's fun, you would absolutely adore my YouTube channel. My do short skits like that all the time!

I would share it, but we both know the heinous manginas and cunts would have malice on their minds if I were to share it here.


lmaoo you are insane in a good way id totally subscribe to your channel if it consists of wild shit like this


Well, you kinda have to act out and jump around on YouTube. It's entertaining.

My hyper ness is always 9/10 on videos.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.