First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think Donald Trump is dumb as a politician?
51373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

A video would be nice. I'd like to judge for myself, although I don't think poorly of your second hand account.



http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/12/03/3727303/donald-trump-kill-isis-family-members/

His words:

And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families. They, they care about their lives. Don’t kid yourself. But they say they don’t care about their lives. You have to take out their families.


https://youtu.be/L_LjFIU87ss
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/16/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

Running 4 businesses into bankruptcy is never a good thing. It shows he's incapable of running a successful business. The only reason those bankruptcies didn't hurt him is because he abandoned them before he could feel the impact. It was good for him, but that only means someone else had to suffer for his mistakes. He says he wants to run America like his business. I would not want a president who throws his own citizens under the bus to save himself.

At last night's debate, he publicly stated that he's willing to commit war crimes (invading foreign land with the goal of murdering innocent civilians). There's no way anyone who says stuff like that can ever win an election for any public office... Except maybe in Nazi Germany.


Dude most businesses go bankrupt the vast majority do the ones that survive thrive.
51373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/15 , edited 12/16/15

biscuitnote wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

Running 4 businesses into bankruptcy is never a good thing. It shows he's incapable of running a successful business. The only reason those bankruptcies didn't hurt him is because he abandoned them before he could feel the impact. It was good for him, but that only means someone else had to suffer for his mistakes. He says he wants to run America like his business. I would not want a president who throws his own citizens under the bus to save himself.

At last night's debate, he publicly stated that he's willing to commit war crimes (invading foreign land with the goal of murdering innocent civilians). There's no way anyone who says stuff like that can ever win an election for any public office... Except maybe in Nazi Germany.


Dude most businesses go bankrupt the vast majority do the ones that survive thrive.


And how does that help your argument? Besides, we're talking about Trump being responsible for the failure of FOUR companies. That's worse than the usual businessman going bankrupt just once or twice. Someone who repeatedly destroys whatever he touches and then runs away to save himself at the last minute isn't fit to run a nation.
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/16/15 , edited 12/16/15

PhantomGundam wrote:
His words:

And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families. They, they care about their lives. Don’t kid yourself. But they say they don’t care about their lives. You have to take out their families.


https://youtu.be/L_LjFIU87ss


I think in his own private fantasies he thought that That's The Chicago Way, but in reality, it's the North Belfast and Golan Heights Way, and it historically don't work.
9451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/16/15
I think he's a troll and is purposefully saying stupid things to rile people up (which is working). So, no, not dumb at all. Just a terrible person, and not a real Republican, conservative, or libertarian.
48509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/16/15
he likes the attention
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/16/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

Running 4 businesses into bankruptcy is never a good thing. It shows he's incapable of running a successful business. The only reason those bankruptcies didn't hurt him is because he abandoned them before he could feel the impact. It was good for him, but that only means someone else had to suffer for his mistakes. He says he wants to run America like his business. I would not want a president who throws his own citizens under the bus to save himself.

At last night's debate, he publicly stated that he's willing to commit war crimes (invading foreign land with the goal of murdering innocent civilians). There's no way anyone who says stuff like that can ever win an election for any public office... Except maybe in Nazi Germany.


Dude most businesses go bankrupt the vast majority do the ones that survive thrive.


And how does that help your argument? Besides, we're talking about Trump being responsible for the failure of FOUR companies. That's worse than the usual businessman going bankrupt just once or twice. Someone who repeatedly destroys whatever he touches and then runs away to save himself at the last minute isn't fit to run a nation.


Question:

How many companies does Trump own/run

Answer:

A shit-ton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Organization

Each one is it's own company. Hell, I work for a company that has so many different companies it becomes a major mess at times and you can end up being loaned out to a different wing of the same company and get charged though that. I can't remember if there are six or seven companies and holding companies in our company.
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA, East Coast
Offline
Posted 12/16/15
I don't know where you get getting your facts, but trump NEVER bounced back once. He would take control of a business, run it to the ground, and then backed out before it hurt me too badly.
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 12/16/15
he has a lot of money... I hope he doesn't buy himself votes.... or buy his way to presidency...
37144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/15 , edited 12/16/15
I just don't like him as a figurehead. He says outrageous and offensive things, proposes even more outrageous policies, and doesn't do either eloquently.

He has little chance of winning, because if he becomes the Republican candidate Democrats, moderate independents, and minorities will panic and vote their asses off. Wouldn't be surprised to see a more traditional conservative run independently and split the conservative vote either. He is simply too divisive even among his own party.
51373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/15
We can now add Malala to the growing list of influential people around the world speaking out against Trump.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2015/12/16/nobel-malala-yousafzai-condemns-trump/77441944/
14924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/16/15
I love Trump and I plan on voting for him. It's so nice to hear someone finally sticking up for American interests instead of cutting a check to support another country whose people want to kill us.
JRC-jr 
5138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/16/15
What is a Politician, and what is Donald Trump?

So politicians are dumb and D.T is a bunch of negative things and some positive things.

He is not as dumb but dumb-ER maybe? I may be wrong.

No wait... I got it....actually what does it mean to be dumb as a politician?

What does it mean to be dumb as Donald Trump?

Is there a different category/level of dumbness?

Politicians are already dumb so.... Donald Trump exceed that level of dumbness of a politician.

So the answer to the question is........ NO
1498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/15 , edited 12/16/15
-snip- Double post.

1498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/15 , edited 12/16/15
The same guy went on a weird match up with Vincent Kennedy McMahon ( Chairman of WWE) the battle of the billionaires and loser loses his hair, he aint no leader material , all he cares about is fame and limelight

If only America would stop using lesser powerful nation for its own interest and kill its people , they will stop coming to kill you, who build AL Qaeda anyway , but by this no mean I support Al Qaeda or ISIS I dislike them to the core of my heart calling them monsters is an insult to monsters
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.