First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply New Fate Project 2016
215173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/17/15 , edited 12/17/15
I saw this on the AnimeJapan 2016 site:


Apparently, there will be a new Fate Project (possibly anime?) scheduled for next year. Kinda curious to see what this will be considering there's a lot of possibilities like more info about Heaven's Feel, anime adaptation of Fate/Grand Order, Fate/Apocrypha, etc.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/17/15
Where do you start in the fate universe? I'm confused.
71506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / オランダ
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

Nyanotic wrote:

Where do you start in the fate universe? I'm confused.


1. Fate Zero
2. Fate Zero Season 2
3. Fate Stay Night UBW
4. Fate Stay Night UBW Season 2

2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

Mukurowl wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

Where do you start in the fate universe? I'm confused.


1. Fate Zero
2. Fate Zero Season 2
3. Fate Stay Night UBW
4. Fate Stay Night UBW Season 2



What about zero and kaleid?
71506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / オランダ
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

Nyanotic wrote:


Mukurowl wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

Where do you start in the fate universe? I'm confused.


1. Fate Zero
2. Fate Zero Season 2
3. Fate Stay Night UBW
4. Fate Stay Night UBW Season 2



What about zero and kaleid?


Zero is up there ^ also Kaleid isn't part of the ''main story'' only Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night UBW so you just have to watch those. Kaleid is an entirely other story which is also pretty enjoyable I have to say.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

Mukurowl wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:


Mukurowl wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

Where do you start in the fate universe? I'm confused.


1. Fate Zero
2. Fate Zero Season 2
3. Fate Stay Night UBW
4. Fate Stay Night UBW Season 2



What about zero and kaleid?


Zero is up there ^ also Kaleid isn't part of the ''main story'' only Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night UBW so you just have to watch those. Kaleid is an entirely other story which is also pretty enjoyable I have to say.


Not sure how I missed that. •-•

Wasn't there an original as well, before zero?

71506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / オランダ
Offline
Posted 12/17/15 , edited 12/17/15

Nyanotic wrote:

Not sure how I missed that. •-•

Wasn't there an original as well, before zero?



Lol that's okay.

Yeah that's Fate Stay Night.
Fate Stay Night UBW is like the remake of that, but with better art/animation etc so you really don't have to bother unless you want too.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/17/15 , edited 3/14/16

Mukurowl wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

Not sure how I missed that. •-•

Wasn't there an original as well, before zero?



Lol that's okay.

Yeah that's Fate Stay Night.
Fate Stay Night UBW is like the remake of that, but with better art/animation etc so you really don't have to bother unless you want too.


I see, thanks for the explanation.

Here is a picture of a cat as gratitude.

71506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / オランダ
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

Nyanotic wrote:

I see, thanks for the explanation.

Here is a picture of a cat as gratitude.



Very grateful for that cat pic, thanks.
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Online
Posted 12/17/15 , edited 12/17/15
A P O C R Y P H A


Nyanotic wrote:

Where do you start in the fate universe? I'm confused.


Fate/Stay Night visual novel first. Then Fate/Zero. Then go wild.

Watching Zero first is a bad idea.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

Mukurowl wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I see, thanks for the explanation.

Here is a picture of a cat as gratitude.



Very grateful for that cat pic, thanks.


:3


Saemonza wrote:

A P O C R Y P H A


Nyanotic wrote:

Where do you start in the fate universe? I'm confused.


Fate/Stay Night visual novel first. Then Fate/Zero. Then go wild.

Watching Zero first is a bad idea.


So there is a VN as well. @_@

8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Online
Posted 12/17/15 , edited 12/17/15

Nyanotic wrote:

So there is a VN as well. @_@



The visual novel came first, with three possible routes. The Zero light novels were written afterwards.

Later, DEEN adapted one route of the visual novel into a butchered mess that a majority of fans dislike. That's the first anime series. They then adapted the second route, Unlimited Blade Works, into a movie which is also mainly disliked. Ufotable adapted the Zero novels, and they just finished releasing their version of UBW, the most recent anime series. They're working on the final route of the VN now.

The best course of action with Fate is to read the VN first, since it does a much better job of portraying the characters than anime can. The Zero series (anime or novels) comes next, as it's a prequel that assumes you've read Stay Night.

The spinoffs can be read in any order.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

Saemonza wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

So there is a VN as well. @_@



The visual novel came first, with three possible routes. The Zero light novels were written afterwards.

Later, DEEN adapted one route of the visual novel into a butchered mess that a majority of fans dislike. That's the first anime series. They then adapted the second route, Unlimited Blade Works, into a movie which is also mainly disliked. Ufotable adapted the Zero novels, and they just finished releasing their version of UBW, the most recent anime series. They're working on the final route of the VN now.

The best course of action with Fate is to read the VN first, since it does a much better job of portraying the characters than anime can. The Zero series (anime or novels) comes next, as it's a prequel that assumes you've read Stay Night.

The spinoffs can be read in any order.


Arigato Gozaimasu

●♡●

21709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/17/15
I'd kind of like to see how they'd do Hollow/Ataraxia , just to see how'd they'd handle the repeating 4 days that happen in the game.
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Online
Posted 12/17/15

Series5Ranger wrote:

I'd kind of like to see how they'd do Hollow/Ataraxia , just to see how'd they'd handle the repeating 4 days that happen in the game.


I'd love to see Avenger and Bazett in action, too. I think the best part of HA is the chill, slice-of-life feeling it all has.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.