First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Perverted CR's
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/15
Oh lord the thread police are here.

I'm not getting banned again.
Posted 12/17/15

Saemonza wrote:

Oh lord the thread police are here.

I'm not getting banned again.


Just so you know.....I love you.
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/17/15
Well I guess I haven't talked to anyone about it... So maybe it's because I don't see anything interesting about her. Outside those four though? It's impossible to decide. Too much choice. Maybe Succubus Sara?
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Just so you know.....I love you.


;_;


Buckerss wrote:

Well I guess I haven't talked to anyone about it... So maybe it's because I don't see anything interesting about her. Outside those four though? It's impossible to decide. Too much choice. Maybe Succubus Sara?


Chrome for sure, dude. It's like you weren't even paying attention.
Posted 12/17/15
My favorite part is when we kill Alice and get "Body of the Goddess". Yay Illias!
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 12/17/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

My favorite part is when we kill Alice and get "Body of the Goddess". Yay Illias!


I hated Illias. She was such an asinine goddess.
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/17/15 , edited 12/17/15

Saemonza wrote:

Chrome for sure, dude. It's like you weren't even paying attention.


Don't get me wrong Chrome is up there, but not number one. Top 10 maybe.


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

My favorite part is when we kill Alice and get "Body of the Goddess". Yay Illias!


Oh so that's what I was missing in the monsterpedia. That confused the heck out of me.
Posted 12/17/15

Dark_Alma wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

My favorite part is when we kill Alice and get "Body of the Goddess". Yay Illias!


I hated Illias. She was such an asinine goddess.


She was quite hilarious, especially when you lose to one of the robots in the Colosseum. Luka magnum is pure gold. Than there's the Imp evaluation. I was on my sides laughing. But yes she is an asshole.


Okay, everyone! Name the weirdest girl in MGQ you have an attraction to!
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

Dark_Alma wrote:

I hated Illias. She was such an asinine goddess.


Ilias was the absolute best part. Hilarious, sarcastic, and just good evil.

Loli Ilias as my party member was the only choice in MGQ Paradox.
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Okay, everyone! Name the weirdest girl in MGQ you have an attraction to!


It's hard to say without knowing what people here think are the weirdest.
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 12/17/15

Saemonza wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:

I hated Illias. She was such an asinine goddess.


Ilias was the absolute best part. Hilarious, sarcastic, and just good evil.

Loli Ilias as my party member was the only choice in MGQ Paradox.


I love Alice so much more. I have a soft spot for Lamias.

She is a really well designed enemy though. I hated her about as much as Handsome Jack.

Haven't gotten around to playing Paradox yet. Been busy playing another one my friend suggested me.
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 12/17/15

Buckerss wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Okay, everyone! Name the weirdest girl in MGQ you have an attraction to!


It's hard to say without knowing what people here think are the weirdest.


Pretty sure PV's favorite was the Beelzebubs. Them girls be scary.
13568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Winnipeg
Offline
Posted 12/17/15 , edited 12/17/15
I'm probably up there... I like MGQ, Furries, Lolis... Midna. Corruption of Champions. Have a foot fetish. Macro- and micro-philia. For example, I frequently imagine snuggling inside the comfort of Diane's bosom (from Seven Deadly Sins) when I have trouble sleeping, and I own a, er..."toy" shaped like a tiny handheld woman.

I also had sleep paralysis (again) the other night. Felt like a small invisible girl was hugging/spooning me, and it was vivid enough that when I reached behind me I could feel her smooth, ghostly legs. I may or may not have placed her foot...somewhere, before realizing I was dreaming while awake. But in the moment, I legit thought a ghost loli was snuggling me from behind.

But that's already TMI so I'll stop there. >_>
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / Hicksville Ohio(n...
Offline
Posted 12/17/15
I pick D- all of the above
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

NekobasuRider wrote:

I'm probably up there... I like MGQ, Furries, Lolis... Midna. Corruption of Champions. Have a foot fetish. Macro- and micro-philia. For example, I frequently imagine snuggling inside the comfort of Diane's bosom from Seven Deadly Sins when I have trouble sleeping, and I own a, er..."toy" shaped like a tiny handheld woman.

I also had sleep paralysis the other night. Felt like a small invisible girl was hugging/spooning me, and it was vivid enough that when I reached behind me I could feel her smooth, ghostly legs. I may or may not have placed her foot...somewhere, before realizing I was dreaming while awake. But in the moment, I legit thought a ghost loli was snuggling me from behind.

But that's already TMI so I'll stop there. >_>


I'm not even creeped out... that's such a vivid imagination I'm pretty impressed.
Sogno- 
45654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/15
i think you're all a bunch of baloney
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.