First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Lolicon/ Lolita Complex
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

drninja wrote:

Again: loli characters are not equivalent to real children. You may think they are, but that is strictly your problem and not something you get to blame on other people.


You seem to be under the misconception that I'm rallying for the rights of fictional characters.
423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:
You seem to be under the misconception that I'm rallying for the rights of fictional characters.

Then what are you doing?
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 12/20/15 , edited 12/20/15

drninja wrote:

Then what are you doing?


My argument has never been that fictional characters have rights or anything of the sort. Is it better that somebody's watching animated child porn than going out and raping little girls? Of course! But that isn't some sort of justification for that attraction. Pedophilic desires are classified by medical officials as a psychiatric disorder. To feed that attraction and rationalize it only further complicates the issue for the individual. It leads to people assuming that these feelings are fine. And while I'm not going to dive off the slippery slope and scream about how this will lead to people gangbanging little girls or keeping shotas locked away in their sex dungeon, I will say that shows like Kodomo no Jikan profit off of exploiting the disorder of these people -- further feeding their mentally and morally unhealthy attraction to children.

10613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 12/20/15 , edited 12/20/15
i liked watching tom & jerry as a kid
tom the cat got hurt a lot in most - if not all - episodes
therefore i liked watching cats getting hurt as a kid.

makes perfect sense right?
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

namealreadytaken wrote:

i liked watching tom & jerry as a kid
tom the cat got hurt a lot in most - if not all - episodes
therefore i liked watching cats getting hurt as a kid.

makes perfect sense right?

I think so.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

namealreadytaken wrote:

i liked watching tom & jerry as a kid
tom the cat got hurt a lot in most - if not all - episodes
therefore i liked watching cats getting hurt as a kid.

makes perfect sense right?


Implying Tom & Jerry portrays realistic violence.

Even the most realistic games, movies, and shows out there don't even begin to portray violence as it really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wh9QrPDnv0
423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:
My argument has never been that fictional characters have rights or anything of the sort. Is it better that somebody's watching animated child porn than going out and raping little girls? Of course! But that isn't some sort of justification for that attraction. Pedophilic desires are classified by medical officials as a psychiatric disorder. To feed that attraction and rationalize it only further complicates the issue for the individual. It leads to people assuming that these feelings are fine. And while I'm not going to dive off the slippery slope and scream about how this will lead to people gangbanging little girls or keeping shotas locked away in their sex dungeon, I will say that shows like Kodomo no Jikan profit off of exploiting the disorder of these people -- further feeding their mentally and morally unhealthy attraction to children.

For the third time: loli characters are not equivalent to real children.

If your pedophilic urges are so strong that even seeing loli characters makes you think of having sex with children, it's time to go see a psychiatrist. Or at the very least get off the Internet so we don't have to read these posts where you try to project your problems onto other people.
52465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Riding sound waves
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
I just want to say that "underage" is just specific to the countries laws and not necessarily pedophilia as pedophilia is defined as sexual attraction to children under the age of 13. It's a psychiatric disorder.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

i liked watching tom & jerry as a kid
tom the cat got hurt a lot in most - if not all - episodes
therefore i liked watching cats getting hurt as a kid.

makes perfect sense right?


Implying Tom & Jerry portrays realistic violence.

Even the most realistic games, movies, and shows out there don't even begin to portray violence as it really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wh9QrPDnv0

... Implying that 2d characters portrays realistic children.

Look, I'm not going to get into the argument over morality with fictional characters, but I'm pretty much with the side that says it's just fiction.

I haven't seen the art for kodomo no jikan and really am not interested in searching for it if it is as bad as you say it is. But it's just a work of art. Whether or not it was made to pander to a specific viewing audience is still irrelevant after the fact.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 12/20/15 , edited 12/20/15

drninja wrote:

For the third time: loli characters are not equivalent to real children.

If your pedophilic urges are so strong that even seeing loli characters makes you think of having sex with children, it's time to go see a psychiatrist. Or at the very least get off the Internet so we don't have to read these posts where you try to project your problems onto other people.


"The characters of Kodomo no Jikan, characters created specifically to resemble and be indicative of real children, shouldn't remind you of real children."

There are countless lolis that I consider to be perfectly fine to feel attracted to. There are countless lolis which are clearly different from real-life children and don't resemble them whatsoever. There are countless lolicons who aren't pedophiles and have never experienced sexual attraction toward a prepubescent child in their life.

The lolis in Kodomo no Jikan are not those lolis. The lolicons who find themselves aroused by shows like Kodomo no Jikan are not those lolicons.

EDIT:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

Implying that 2d characters portrays realistic children.








If anime characters were grotesque beings who didn't resemble humans in any way, shape, or form then I seriously doubt that hentai would be as popular as it is.
423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

"The characters of Kodomo no Jikan, characters created specifically to resemble and be indicative of real children, shouldn't remind you of real children."

There are countless lolis that I consider to be perfectly fine to feel attracted to. There are countless lolis which are clearly different from real-life children and don't resemble them whatsoever. There are countless lolicons who aren't pedophiles and have never experienced sexual attraction toward a prepubescent child in their life.

The lolis in Kodomo no Jikan are not those lolis. The lolicons who find themselves aroused by shows like Kodomo no Jikan are not those lolicons.

KnJ's characters do not look or act like real children.

Seek professional help please. Or, you know, just stop posting.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

drninja wrote:

KnJ's characters do not look or act like real children.

Seek professional help please. Or, you know, just stop posting.


We'll just have to agree to disagree then.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

If anime characters were grotesque beings who didn't resemble humans in any way, shape, or form then I seriously doubt that hentai would be as popular as it is.

K.
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
I usually get fawned over for being 5ft tall and weighing little. A few guys call me a loli and idk how to feel about it
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

drninja wrote:


GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

"The characters of Kodomo no Jikan, characters created specifically to resemble and be indicative of real children, shouldn't remind you of real children."

There are countless lolis that I consider to be perfectly fine to feel attracted to. There are countless lolis which are clearly different from real-life children and don't resemble them whatsoever. There are countless lolicons who aren't pedophiles and have never experienced sexual attraction toward a prepubescent child in their life.

The lolis in Kodomo no Jikan are not those lolis. The lolicons who find themselves aroused by shows like Kodomo no Jikan are not those lolicons.

KnJ's characters do not look or act like real children.

Seek professional help please. Or, you know, just stop posting.


Seems like you are seriously misunderstanding what he is saying because he is making alot of sense.
If you are attracted to drawings of what are told to be underage children then you might need some help.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.