First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
-"Your friend turns out to be a''- Thread.
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/19/15
I'm glad I'm the inspiration to all of those threads on Crunchyroll.
Bavalt 
22153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/19/15
Your friend turns out to be a "your friend turns out to be a..." thread. Do you still reply to them?
28261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/19/15
Your friend turns out to be you.
28554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/15 , edited 12/19/15
Your friend turns out to be a penguin.
19211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/19/15
These threads were hilarious. I had a fun time with it.
And another one
119247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/19/15
Your friends turns out to be...

a mod?
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/19/15
hide!!!!^


Nalaniel wrote: I'm glad I'm the inspiration to all of those threads on Crunchyroll.
oh your friend on the avi just went "L"!
4418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Maine
Offline
Posted 12/19/15
I was so excited for the "your friend turns out to be patrick star" thread, before it got locked. Like, tell me something I don't know!
242199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 12/19/15

mrya21 wrote:

I was so excited for the "your friend turns out to be patrick star" thread, before it got locked. Like, tell me something I don't know!


Thats hot?

4418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Maine
Offline
Posted 12/19/15

Werina wrote:


mrya21 wrote:

I was so excited for the "your friend turns out to be patrick star" thread, before it got locked. Like, tell me something I don't know!


Thats hot?



Oh my! Some variation! werina added a question mark! what a development!
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/19/15

mrya21 wrote:

Werina wrote:

mrya21 wrote: I was so excited for the "your friend turns out to be patrick star" thread, before it got locked. Like, tell me something I don't know!


Thats hot?


Oh my! Some variation! werina added a question mark! what a development!
Thats hot!

73887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / A nice safe dista...
Offline
Posted 12/19/15
... Imaginary.
27796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
I bet i'm upsetting lots bringing these back to front page whoops
5477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 1/9/16 , edited 1/9/16
Please.... Make it stop...
35172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

D4nc3Style wrote:

Please.... Make it stop...

The time for revolution is NOW!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.