First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Best and Worst YouTube Channels
877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Friendship,...
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
I love these people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gus8_9CJZrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olnUtCS--0M

There's no one I can think of that annoys me more than hardcore feminists, like 'Stuff Mom Never Told You'
3117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United States, WI
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


DarthCleo wrote: ONISION is worst. by FAR!! omg he's a literal joke
I found that he had some good or rather decent ones (some so basic even a child knows it) but the feminist thing made him look way worse, but I don't watch his stuff either in general.



Whattt, you think some of his stuff is good??? I'm interested to know which videos you're talking about, because I've seen a decent number of his videos and thought for the most part they were pretty trash.

I'm actually pretty convinced he has a personality disorder, and he has an extreme, almost cultish following. A girl in my philosophy class told me once that Onision is one of the only things that gives her meaning in life.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

DarthCleo wrote: I'm actually pretty convinced he has a personality disorder, and he has an extreme, almost cultish following. A girl in my philosophy class told me once that Onision is one of the only things that gives her meaning in life.
I said good to decent and when I said basic (he got multiple channels I think?) so we could talk about different things, but atleast one of his was just decent but had some "good" meaning in them like some anime etc but yeah his not that great at stuff and are quite senstive about content especally girls like things being "sexy" and so on + I think this guy is some what great even his content is different lol..
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowACS/videos

9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

DarthCleo wrote:


Freddy96NO wrote:


DarthCleo wrote: ONISION is worst. by FAR!! omg he's a literal joke
I found that he had some good or rather decent ones (some so basic even a child knows it) but the feminist thing made him look way worse, but I don't watch his stuff either in general.



Whattt, you think some of his stuff is good??? I'm interested to know which videos you're talking about, because I've seen a decent number of his videos and thought for the most part they were pretty trash.

I'm actually pretty convinced he has a personality disorder, and he has an extreme, almost cultish following. A girl in my philosophy class told me once that Onision is one of the only things that gives her meaning in life.


Jesus.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
I built an app called Intenu that basically lets you watch a bunch of live tv channels for free. These channels are curated using youtube videos and can range from movies to sports. It's live too so whenever you begin watching a channel like regular TV you watch whatever is being programmed at that time. Anime TV is pretty good. As a user you can also create your own channel. Check it out if you feel interested. http://www.intenu.com
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
I watch videos from just kidding films the most. I don't really have channels I hate other than youtubers who have done some terrible things... like sam pepper
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

FlyinDumpling wrote:

I watch videos from just kidding films the most. I don't really have channels I hate other than youtubers who have done some terrible things... like sam pepper


It was one video and it was a prank....
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

I watch videos from just kidding films the most. I don't really have channels I hate other than youtubers who have done some terrible things... like sam pepper


It was one video and it was a prank....
was it this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ScXD0C9t8Y
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

FlyinDumpling wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

I watch videos from just kidding films the most. I don't really have channels I hate other than youtubers who have done some terrible things... like sam pepper


It was one video and it was a prank....
was it this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ScXD0C9t8Y


Uh.... Ahh....

AAACHOOOOO!!!

*Rubs nose* Sorry, I'm allergic to social justice...
12089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
bEST: FilthyFrank, h3h3productions, GradeAUnderA

There videos are superb 10/10
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Psycho Dad anyone? XDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.