Post Reply Xbox One Snapping
2003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
While playing on xbox one i feel that a feature could be added to allow for Crunchyroll to be snapped to the side using the snap feature.

Is there a possibility that this could happen in the future does anyone know?
13579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/20/15 , edited 12/20/15
I thought this was going to be a post about snapping Xbox one's in half.

Edit: For your question, I have no idea.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
Say: "Xbox, snap Crunchyroll."

Just for fun!
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
Well, it was possible before the last update went online and turned everything to shit. Might still be possible when you play a game, but honestly who can play a game + read subs at the same time?
Posted 12/20/15 , edited 12/20/15
Who owns an Xbone? A poor sob that got cheated.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 12/20/15
Don't have a xbox, but to my understanding there was a update for the accual console that fucked everything up. May be wrong tho...


ComboChrist wrote:

Well, it was possible before the last update went online and turned everything to shit. Might still be possible when you play a game, but honestly who can play a game + read subs at the same time?


You underestimate a otaku's multitasking brain functionality
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
CR on xbox is awful. Looks much better on PS4
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Don't have a xbox, but to my understanding there was a update for the accual console that fucked everything up. May be wrong tho...


ComboChrist wrote:

Well, it was possible before the last update went online and turned everything to shit. Might still be possible when you play a game, but honestly who can play a game + read subs at the same time?


You underestimate a otaku's multitasking brain functionality


I've tried snapping once when it still worked and the subs were so small and hard to read even if you focused on them. So yeah, no way.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
All the weaboos came running when they saw "Xbox" in the title. Lol.
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
You should snap the XBO tbh
19122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
Does the kinect even work properly
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 12/20/15

ComboChrist wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Don't have a xbox, but to my understanding there was a update for the accual console that fucked everything up. May be wrong tho...


ComboChrist wrote:

Well, it was possible before the last update went online and turned everything to shit. Might still be possible when you play a game, but honestly who can play a game + read subs at the same time?


You underestimate a otaku's multitasking brain functionality


I've tried snapping once when it still worked and the subs were so small and hard to read even if you focused on them. So yeah, no way.


Just get a bigger tv then If TV is out of the question, then you underestimate the power of a magnifying glass attached to your face
Posted 12/20/15
Pretty clear people on CR dislike xbones
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

instrumental20 wrote:

Does the kinect even work properly


Probably not.
You must be logged in to post.