First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Juicy gossip rp
Posted 12/20/15 , edited 12/20/15
Gossip Girl: " Hey my upper east siders you'll never guess who was spotted in New York City again it's scandal Serena Van der Woodsen " It girl" bags in toe."



Serena: * Gets off the train and hurries over to Ashley and hug her * Hey you on my god I have missed you so happy to be home.




Ella: * Gets a post from Gossip girl and was happy to see it.* Serena is back Blair



Juliet: * Looks at my phone and get shocked * Serena is back
Posted 12/20/15
-Much later after everyone visits it was time for Blairs party .-

Ashley : -Smiles while dragging Serena there she bumps into Dan . Blushes a bit .- Oh hey Dan I am surprised you came . I mean its cool you came Serena is back isn't that great ? - Gets awkward .-


Nate : -Stands there annoyed he has to go to another party and gets bored .Smiles at Ella as she shows up with Blair and her other friends .- Oh hey you must be Ella one of Blairs friends I never got to introduce myself before now I am Nate its nice to meet you .

Blair : -Gets pissed to see Serena and her sister show up to her party and grabs some wine and starts to drink .-

Chuck : -Checks out all the girls that are showing up .- Hmmm I hope I get some cuties to join me tonight in my room .
Posted 12/20/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-Much later after everyone visits it was time for Blairs party .-

Ashley : -Smiles while dragging Serena there she bumps into Dan . Blushes a bit .- Oh hey Dan I am surprised you came . I mean its cool you came Serena is back isn't that great ? - Gets awkward .-


Nate : -Stands there annoyed he has to go to another party and gets bored .Smiles at Ella as she shows up with Blair and her other friends .- Oh hey you must be Ella one of Blairs friends I never got to introduce myself before now I am Nate its nice to meet you .

Blair : -Gets pissed to see Serena and her sister show up to her party and grabs some wine and starts to drink .-

Chuck : -Checks out all the girls that are showing up .- Hmmm I hope I get some cuties to join me tonight in my room .





Dan: * Smiles at Ashley happy to see her * Hey Ashley I too am surprised I come my sister had me come but it's great to see you here Ashley, I am happy that Serena is back but I'm shocked as well. How have you been?




Ella: * Blushes and smiles happily at him and nods yes to my name being Ella shacks his hand * Hi Nate it's nice to finally meet you I have heard a lot of great things about you from Blair.



Juliet: * Walks pass Chuck and gets a drink and two cherries for it and ate one already.*



Serena: Blair hey great party it's so good to see you * smiles at her*
Posted 12/20/15 , edited 12/20/15
Ashley : -Smiles at him .- Ah well do not tell anyone but I have a job working at a café near here . My mom would freak out if she found out . You could come by there if you would want to hang out if you want . I miss when we hanged out together .

Nate : -Smiles at her .- Ah that is nice to hear that she is saying great things about me . I would like to get to know you more . I do not get a chance to meet any of Blairs friends .

Chuck :- Grins and speed walks to get in front of Juliet and grabs a glass of wine from a waiter walking by with a plate of wine glasses on it . He smirks cocky at her .- Hello there Sweet heart I am Chuck Bass tonight is your lucky night lets spend some quality time together you are so beautiful .-Winks at her and takes a sip of his wine .-
Posted 12/20/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ashley : -Smiles at him .- Ah well do not tell anyone but I have a job working at a café near here . My mom would freak out if she found out . You could come by there if you would want to hang out if you want . I miss when we hanged out together .

Nate : -Smiles at her .- Ah that is nice to hear that she is saying great things about me . I would like to get to know you more . I do not get a chance to meet any of Blairs friends .

Chuck :- Grins and speed walks to get in front of Juliet and grabs a glass of wine from a waiter walking by with a plate of wine glasses on it . He smirks cocky at her .- Hello there Sweet heart I am Chuck Bass tonight is your lucky night lets spend some quality time together you are so beautiful .-Winks at her and takes a sip of his wine .-





Dan: * Gets us both drinks and laughs then winks at her * I won't say a word to anyone about you getting a job I like that idea of you working there, Ashley good for you I agree we should hang out more together I missed it.


Ella: I like to get to know you more too as well I know just the place we can go to talk without being interrupted * gets him alone outside * Tell me about yourself Nate.


Juliet: * Rolls my eyes and giggles * It's nice to meet you Chuck Bass I'm Juliet Cooper but sadly I'm not that type of girl I'm not one who opens my legs easy I am waiting until there is love behind it, but if you still want to be with me tonight I have a stocker who won't leave me alone if you can help me get ride of him i'll reward you for it. How does that sound Chuck?
Posted 12/20/15
Ashley : -Smiles at him and gently takes the drink .- Ah I am so pleased you think its a good idea . Most would not understand why I would want to work . Even if I am rich I still want to make my own money have something that cannot be taken away from me . I would love to hang out with you .

Chuck : -Smiles at her and nods .- Ah sure sure where is this stocker of yours ? What does he look like I will get rid of him.

Nate : -Sighs .- Well first off I am tired of people like my parents and friends telling me what I should do with my lie . Or who I should be with for the rest of my life .I want to enjoy life and make my own choices . I want to have a break of this type of life and just do as I please . I feel trapped and lonely .

Kate : -Gets ready for the dad of Dan and Jenny Humphrey . She starts to grade school work when he comes in . She looks up and smiles at him .- Oh thank you for coming . I am Kate Blake , I was just wondering what I can do to help Dan and Jenny achieve there dreams for there futures .

Posted 12/20/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ashley : -Smiles at him and gently takes the drink .- Ah I am so pleased you think its a good idea . Most would not understand why I would want to work . Even if I am rich I still want to make my own money have something that cannot be taken away from me . I would love to hang out with you .

Chuck : -Smiles at her and nods .- Ah sure sure where is this stocker of yours ? What does he look like I will get rid of him.

Nate : -Sighs .- Well first off I am tired of people like my parents and friends telling me what I should do with my lie . Or who I should be with for the rest of my life .I want to enjoy life and make my own choices . I want to have a break of this type of life and just do as I please . I feel trapped and lonely .

Kate : -Gets ready for the dad of Dan and Jenny Humphrey . She starts to grade school work when he comes in . She looks up and smiles at him .- Oh thank you for coming . I am Kate Blake , I was just wondering what I can do to help Dan and Jenny achieve there dreams for there futures .






Dan: We can hang out tomorrow if you want Ashley there are movies we out that look awesome I can pick you up tomorrow say at 12 noon and we can go to Brook land see a movie and hang out the whole day tomorrow.


Juliet: Thank you so much for this one Chuck my stocker is that guy looking at me while pretending to be looking at his phone * points to the guy*


Stocker boy: * Was watching Juliet and glares to see her with a guy, while tacking photos of Juliet.*



Ella: * Looks at him sadly * I'm so sorry Nate that your life is like that for you, I agree you should do what you want and make our own path hopefully you will get to make your own choses in life it's never to late to try. As for me I belong to a filthy wealthily family and I'm expected to marry well for my family but I know some people frown on me because my parents had me in high school and that idea is frowned upon by members of our ranks in life who still think were somehow better then other people and that teenagers are to remain pure until marriage. My parents got married before I was born and before my mom showed and yet I'm still treated like I'm a bastard. I have a younger brother my father's heir and a baby sister I'm very close to my family. I want to marry for love and have children.


Rufus: * smile at her and shack her hand.* I'm sorry for how I'm dressed I hope this is okay, I'm Rufus Humphrey it's nice to meet you miss. Blake thank you for tacking time out for me. Well what you can do to help my kids is more Dan then Jenny, my son is so worried he won't have the skills on getting into a ivy legal school I know in this high school they really push the kids to make it into a ivy legal or your a no body. Dan is worried he won't have not only the skills of the mind for it but the money for it if you can just help out by relaxing him and telling him that he'll do just fin in getting into school. Jenny loves fashion and she's really good at it if you can show her the path to go into fashion.
Posted 12/21/15
Ashley : -Blushes and smiles at him happily .- Oh I would love to go to the movies with you . I will look forward to it . But um are you sure you want to go with me I know how you felt about my sister .... Are you sure you would not rather go with her ?

Chuck : -Grins at her .- Well if I get rid of the guy could I get a date with you ? -Sees her nod and goes over to the guy .- Hey stop stocking my girl she does not like it you freak why don't you leave before I press charges on you .

Kate : -Giggles .- Well you really did not need to dress that fancy but thank you . Um yes I believe I can help your children . I came a long way in life . I had a bad life and worked really hard to get into the Ivy legal . I had no money but I had skills and worked hard to get to where I am .

Nate : -Smiles at her .- Well if you want we could hang out tomorrow I know a good place to hang out I could meet you around one . That is if you do not want to .
Posted 12/21/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ashley : -Blushes and smiles at him happily .- Oh I would love to go to the movies with you . I will look forward to it . But um are you sure you want to go with me I know how you felt about my sister .... Are you sure you would not rather go with her ?

Chuck : -Grins at her .- Well if I get rid of the guy could I get a date with you ? -Sees her nod and goes over to the guy .- Hey stop stocking my girl she does not like it you freak why don't you leave before I press charges on you .

Kate : -Giggles .- Well you really did not need to dress that fancy but thank you . Um yes I believe I can help your children . I came a long way in life . I had a bad life and worked really hard to get into the Ivy legal . I had no money but I had skills and worked hard to get to where I am .

Nate : -Smiles at her .- Well if you want we could hang out tomorrow I know a good place to hang out I could meet you around one . That is if you do not want to .





Dan: Well I rather go with you Ashley my treat * smiles at her happily* What movie would you like to see?


Stocker guy: * Sighs annoyed and glares at him * Fine you win that bitch.........I rather not get charges by Chuck Bass tell her she has a hot ass * winks at him smug and leaves *


Juliet: * Goes over to him * Thank you Chuck for that I own you big time for that......when is the date?


Rufus: It is so nice to hear a teacher that can understand what's it's like to be a teenager a real teenager. I was mess when I was their age but I fixed my life after Dan was born. Thank you so much for wanting to help them out.


Ella: * Blushes at him and smiles at him.* I love to hang out with you Nate tomorrow, I can add my number and address in your phone .
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15
Ashley : -Shows up at the theater and gets nervous wondering if she should of dressed differently .She blushes wondering if this is a date or just her hanging out with a friend .-


Chuck : -Waits by the café for Juliet and he plays games on his phone while he waits .-


Nate : -Goes to pick up Ella at her place and the door opens and he blushes as he sees her .- So sorry I am late I had to help out a friend . Ah you look lovely .I brought you flowers .- Holds out a banquet for her .-


Kate :-Carries a bunch of bags trying to open her car door without dropping anything . She drops a bag of her food and she groans annoyed .- Oh great not again .
Posted 12/21/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ashley : -Shows up at the theater and gets nervous wondering if she should of dressed differently .She blushes wondering if this is a date or just her hanging out with a friend .-


Chuck : -Waits by the café for Juliet and he plays games on his phone while he waits .-


Nate : -Goes to pick up Ella at her place and the door opens and he blushes as he sees her .- So sorry I am late I had to help out a friend . Ah you look lovely .I brought you flowers .- Holds out a banquet for her .-


Kate :-Carries a bunch of bags trying to open her car door without dropping anything . She drops a bag of her food and she groans annoyed .- Oh great not again .



( I put Ella in two parts)

Dan: * Shows up and waves at Ashley with flowers smiling happily * Hey you so sorry if I'm late I was out getting you theses I hope you like them. * gently holds out the flowers.*



Juliet: * Shows up by the café place and puts on a smile * Hey Chuck so sorry if I made you wait, I hope you were not waiting for too long.



Ella: * Smiles delighted to see him and blushes at him and gently tacks the flowers from him.* Aw thank you so much for the flowers and it's alright I had not waited to long, thank you very much your so handsome. * has a maid tack the flowers to be put in my room, then says bye to my parents and tacks his hand before leaving the house.*



Rufus: * Sees Kate in need of help and hurries over to her.* Oh here let me help you with that * goes over picks up the bag of food * I can carry anther bag if you want.
Posted 12/21/15
Ashley : -Smiles at him and gently takes the flowers .Gives him a one arm hug .- Aw thank you so much Dan . They are beautiful and you look very handsome. - They go into the theater and after the movie they go out and she giggles .- Well that movie was interesting .-

Nate : -Smiles at her .- I have a great place to take you I am sure you will love it . Its one of my favorite restaurants .

Kate : - Smiles and hands him an extra bag and he helps her get the bags in her car she looks at him happily .- Thank you so much Rufus ... I mean Mr.. Humphrey .I would like to make it up to you for helping me would you like to have lunch my treat .

Chuck : -Grins at her and turns his phone off and puts it away . He hands her a banquet of flowers he had set down . - I hope you like them . I also hope you like the café its one of my favorite places to go . You look very beautiful by the way .
Posted 12/21/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ashley : -Smiles at him and gently takes the flowers .Gives him a one arm hug .- Aw thank you so much Dan . They are beautiful and you look very handsome. - They go into the theater and after the movie they go out and she giggles .- Well that movie was interesting .-

Nate : -Smiles at her .- I have a great place to take you I am sure you will love it . Its one of my favorite restaurants .

Kate : - Smiles and hands him an extra bag and he helps her get the bags in her car she looks at him happily .- Thank you so much Rufus ... I mean Mr.. Humphrey .I would like to make it up to you for helping me would you like to have lunch my treat .

Chuck : -Grins at her and turns his phone off and puts it away . He hands her a banquet of flowers he had set down . - I hope you like them . I also hope you like the café its one of my favorite places to go . You look very beautiful by the way .





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcFWR2sIrEY


Dan: I found the movie to be okay but in a good way the story was really good, * smiles and chuckles and put an arm around her * I want to be a writer someday I'm kind of working on a story but it's still in beginning stag were I have no characters or yet a story plot just notes. I hope you like Japanese food Ashley because I know a great place to eat I think you'll love.


Ella: * giggles and walks with him smiling happily at him.* I can't wait to get there thanks so much for asking me out today I hope we can do this more often because I have an amazing time with you Nate.


Rufus: Ah it's fine you can call me Rufus if you like and i'll be happy to tack you up on that offer for lunch thank you Kate.


Juliet: * Gets a look of aw on my face and has a real smile on my face while gently tacking the flowers.* I happen to love café and this place, I love theses flowers thank you for both and your really handsome.
Posted 12/21/15
( sorry the picture of Chuck is when he is on his knees just pretend he is standing , And sorry Nate is with Jenny pretend he is standing next to Chuck . Oh and Ashley is in 3 parts )


- It was Time for Blairs masquerade ball and people where starting to show up .-

Ashley : -Gets dragged to the ball by Serena she pouts a bit .- Its not like anyone will want anything to do with me . Besides the only person I care about wanting to be with me hates theses kind of things .


Kate : -Smiles as she answers the door and Rufus was there to pick her up for there first date . She tries to hide that she has the flue but gets dizzy and starts to fall . Rufus catches her .- Ah thank you for catching me ..... I will be fine lets go out and have some fun .


Chuck : -Stands next to Nate wondering where the girls where hiding . Hoping to see Juliet there and soon .- I wonder where she is I hope she did not get lost or something bad happened to her .- Gets worried . -



Nate : -Grins at him .- I have never seen you act like this about a girl before could this be it true love ? I thought it would never happen to you .




Posted 12/21/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( sorry the picture of Chuck is when he is on his knees just pretend he is standing , And sorry Nate is with Jenny pretend he is standing next to Chuck . Oh and Ashley is in 3 parts )


- It was Time for Blairs masquerade ball and people where starting to show up .-

Ashley : -Gets dragged to the ball by Serena she pouts a bit .- Its not like anyone will want anything to do with me . Besides the only person I care about wanting to be with me hates theses kind of things .


Kate : -Smiles as she answers the door and Rufus was there to pick her up for there first date . She tries to hide that she has the flue but gets dizzy and starts to fall . Rufus catches her .- Ah thank you for catching me ..... I will be fine lets go out and have some fun .


Chuck : -Stands next to Nate wondering where the girls where hiding . Hoping to see Juliet there and soon .- I wonder where she is I hope she did not get lost or something bad happened to her .- Gets worried . -



Nate : -Grins at him .- I have never seen you act like this about a girl before could this be it true love ? I thought it would never happen to you .








( Aw no worries about the image of Chuck and Nate I can easily pretend and I put Ella and Juliet both in two parts and I love the gown Ashley is in and pretend Dan has his mask on.)


Serena: Aw come on lets just have fun and spend time together and Blair is driving me nuts about getting laid by Nate besides your beautiful * texts Dan to have him come and surprise Ashley then put my phone away before Ashley can see it. Starts to dance with Ashley.*



Dan: * Gets changed into a tux and shows up with a black mask on gives a fake name and gets in and looks for Ashley.*



Rufus: * Looks at her worried * No problem Kate your lucky I caught you, are you sure your well enough to go out I can always tack care of you.



Ella: * Shows up with Juliet and giggles at her * Aw your so cute tonight Juliet and I'm sure Chuck will love the outfit I never thought you like him I'm happy you changed your mind about him your really cute together. I know it's wrong to have strong feelings for Nate Blair's my friend and I don't want to hurt her but I can't help myself I am falling for him. Hopefully I can spend time with him without her finding out because if she finds out about us she kill me then Nate then me again or run me over with her limo until I because part of the street. * Gets us inside and see the boys and blush under my mask and wink at Juliet as we spilt up so the boys will follow.*



Juliet: * Blushes at Ella* Your right I never thought I fall for Chuck Bass but he's a nice guy when he wants to be he just doesn't know how to show it, as for you and Nate I understand your trying not to hurt Blair but give in to your feelings for him and not let Blair get to you. Ella your a kind and warm person and I'm sure Nate wouldn't let anyone hurt you I see the way he looks at you he loves you Ella. Chuck just snuck up on me and I can't shack him. You and Nate have something real and he has nothing between him and Blair so go for it * hugs her before I nob my head at Chuck and have him play a game of tag.*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.