First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Juicy gossip rp
Posted 12/23/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ashley : -Sighs and looks at him after they finish eating .- To tell you the truth I am disappointed I wanted to get to know the real you . Not have you to pretend you are something you are not .If you think all I care about is rank and money and going to expensive places then you do not know me at all .-Tears up a bit .-

Kate : -Glares at him .- I have been much better being away from you . Just leave us alone . Lets go Rufus he is not worth the time .-Turns to leave.-

Nate : -Grins while they go to the movies .- I had never had this much fun with anyone before .Not caring who is watching or who is gossiping . I can be the real me with you its nice .

Chuck : -Blushes .- Well I feel in love with you because you did not care I had money or about my looks . Most women only care about that . I am glad I found someone that I can talk to and share things with not be fake around them . You and kind and you be yourself you do not change for anyone . I like you because you are strong willed as well .




Dan: You want a normal day of Dan Humphrey's life that is what my lady will get the real Dan * Goes to pay the bill when the waiter told me it was prepaid. So took her by the hand and I took care of the limo and we head back to brook land to my favorite bar in town.* Lets play a game of pool were we beat money this is what I call a date with me.


Gossip girl: Spotted Lonely boy tacking Ashley out on a date looks like I have anther couple to watch i'll keep my eyes on them too to see were this one goes as well, xoxo Gossip girl


Ella: * Giggles * That is what I love hearing from you my love and I love seeing the real you so happy I can bring that out in you * helps him carry food and drinks. Hot dogs and soda as we sit down together going to watch Maleficent * I love you Nate with all of my heart nothing will tack that away or change that.


Juliet: * Blushes tears up a bit hearing about how he felt about me and whip away my tears and kiss his lips * Your the first person to say that to me Chuck I love you with all of my heart and nothing will change about that. * holds his arm gently as we get out to go eat at the place he told me about, sat down at the table * Oh this place is amazing I have never been here before thank you for bring me here.*


Jack: * puts my hand on her arm and poll her tight over me but her new boyfriend punched me right in the nose.*


Rufus: Stay away fro her you asshole! I won't say it again! * looks at Kate worried* Are you okay?
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15
Ashley : -Giggles.- Now this is what I wanted to know the real you I do not want to see you try to be someone your not again . I love you for who you are not what you can get me .-Blushes embarrassed .- Um I do not know how to play pool could you teach me ?

Nate : -Smiles at her and kisses her .Wraps an arm gently around her shoulders .- I love you as well I will not stop fighting for us either now lets enjoy our date .

Chuck : -Smiles at her .- I am glad you like it its really is my favorite place to eat . I was wondering would you like to go to the clubs later today ?Its okay if you do not want to though .

Kate :-Rubs her arm and goes to stand behind Rufus . Glares at Jack pissed .- I said we where over and I meant it ! I never want to see you again I do not love you and I never will .- Goes out of the place with Rufus and once they where alone she hugs him and sobs .- I am so sorry about him . I would of told you about him but I wanted to forget about him . All he cared about was having sex and did not want to know who I was . He was abusive and mean to me .He only cared about my looks . He also cheated on me as well . I caught him cheating on my ex best friend . I did not want to get you involved I understand if you do not want to see me again .....
Posted 12/23/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ashley : -Giggles.- Now this is what I wanted to know the real you I do not want to see you try to be someone your not again . I love you for who you are not what you can get me .-Blushes embarrassed .- Um I do not know how to play pool could you teach me ?

Nate : -Smiles at her and kisses her .Wraps an arm gently around her shoulders .- I love you as well I will not stop fighting for us either now lets enjoy our date .

Chuck : -Smiles at her .- I am glad you like it its really is my favorite place to eat . I was wondering would you like to go to the clubs later today ?Its okay if you do not want to though .

Kate :-Rubs her arm and goes to stand behind Rufus . Glares at Jack pissed .- I said we where over and I meant it ! I never want to see you again I do not love you and I never will .- Goes out of the place with Rufus and once they where alone she hugs him and sobs .- I am so sorry about him . I would of told you about him but I wanted to forget about him . All he cared about was having sex and did not want to know who I was . He was abusive and mean to me .He only cared about my looks . He also cheated on me as well . I caught him cheating on my ex best friend . I did not want to get you involved I understand if you do not want to see me again .....





Dan: I love to teach you how play pool * starts to teach her and show her.* Ready to give it a shot?


Ella: * Sighs dreamily and rest my head on his shoulder * Oh FYI I have been wanting to see this movie for a while now so happy to be seeing it with you my love * kisses his cheek while we eat our hot dogs and drink our sodas while watching the movie.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep7afV5wI_E


Juliet: I would like to go to the club later give it a try for my first time thanks for asking me about it * giggles then orders the crab and lobster angel hair pasta with the creamy cheese sauce.*


Rufus: * Hugs her and kisses her lips* shh shh it's okay Kate forget that asshole he is in the past and this is now, I'm not giving up on us Kate I really like you and I love being with you say lets go have a better date my treat * holds out a arm for her to tack.*
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15
( do you mind being Rufus ex and I will be whoever you want me to be if you are her please )

-It was time for the debutante ball and everyone was getting ready to leave and meet up with there dates .-

Lily : -Glares at her mother .- Remember do not give Ashley a hard time . I know you do not like her but do not ruin tonight for her or Serena .

Ashley : -Gets ready with Serena and gets nervous to hear that there grandmother is here .- Oh great why is she here ? She makes me nervous I so do not need this for tonight .


Kate : -Waits in the kitchen with Rufus seeing she tried to help Jenny get ready but she wanted no help.- You are very lucky to have children I always wanted some but never got to . I do not think I would of made a good mother anyways .


Nate : -Gets ready for the ball and smirks to see Chuck trying to hard to look perfect .- Its just a ball chill you did not care about them before .


Chuck: -Blushes .- I just want to be perfect for Juliet I well its our first official ball together. I want to prove to her I can be a gentlemen and protect her .
Posted 12/23/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( do you mind being Rufus ex and I will be whoever you want me to be if you are her please )

-It was time for the debutante ball and everyone was getting ready to leave and meet up with there dates .-

Lily : -Glares at her mother .- Remember do not give Ashley a hard time . I know you do not like her but do not ruin tonight for her or Serena .

Ashley : -Gets ready with Serena and gets nervous to hear that there grandmother is here .- Oh great why is she here ? She makes me nervous I so do not need this for tonight .


Kate : -Waits in the kitchen with Rufus seeing she tried to help Jenny get ready but she wanted no help.- You are very lucky to have children I always wanted some but never got to . I do not think I would of made a good mother anyways .


Nate : -Gets ready for the ball and smirks to see Chuck trying to hard to look perfect .- Its just a ball chill you did not care about them before .


Chuck: -Blushes .- I just want to be perfect for Juliet I well its our first official ball together. I want to prove to her I can be a gentlemen and protect her .




( Sure i'll be the ex wife Alison for you if you'll be Carter he can go after Ella and Nate protects her. )


Cece: She has to know the truth I won't say a word if the girls can control themselves like proper ladies.



Serena: * Nods and hugs her * Aw Ashley it's going to be fine your so beautiful anyways and you know grandma didn't want to miss our big night of coming into society as young ladies.



Ella: * Comes into the room with Juliet and does a group hug with Serena and Ashley.* Aw you three look amazing.



Juliet: Aw but Ella you look like a princess and I know who will be speechless * pocks her cheek giggling*



Serena: * Giggles and hugs the three of them then plays a song that reminds me of Juliet.* Heres a song for Juliet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRv8tZAsc3c


Rufus: Aw your going to make a great mom someday your still young Kate still have time * kisses her cheek* mm you look lovely by the way.
Posted 12/23/15
-All the girls get to the place and meet up with there dates .-

Ashely : -Runs to Dan and hugs him happy to see him .- You look so handsome my love . Thank you for being my date for this . I know you do not like this type of things but I appreciate you doing them for me . Ah would you like to meet my mom and grandma ?

Kate : -Smiles and holds Rufus hand and kisses his cheek .- Hmm this is so much fun . Thank you for inviting me to this .

Lily : - Gets pissed to see Kate and Rufus together again she looks at Jack .- How are we going to split those two up ? I want Rufus and you want Kate .

Nate : -Goes over to Ella and blushes and kisses her hand .- Oh wow you look amazing . Your so beautiful I am truly happy to be with you . Would you like to dance or get a drink first ?

Chuck : -Smiles as he goes over to Juliet and kisses her hand then holds out his arm for her to take .- You are so beautiful I am proud to be with you . I hope you enjoy tonight with me . I will make sure you are very happy .- Winks at her .- What would you like to do first ?
Posted 12/23/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-All the girls get to the place and meet up with there dates .-

Ashely : -Runs to Dan and hugs him happy to see him .- You look so handsome my love . Thank you for being my date for this . I know you do not like this type of things but I appreciate you doing them for me . Ah would you like to meet my mom and grandma ?

Kate : -Smiles and holds Rufus hand and kisses his cheek .- Hmm this is so much fun . Thank you for inviting me to this .

Lily : - Gets pissed to see Kate and Rufus together again she looks at Jack .- How are we going to split those two up ? I want Rufus and you want Kate .

Nate : -Goes over to Ella and blushes and kisses her hand .- Oh wow you look amazing . Your so beautiful I am truly happy to be with you . Would you like to dance or get a drink first ?

Chuck : -Smiles as he goes over to Juliet and kisses her hand then holds out his arm for her to take .- You are so beautiful I am proud to be with you . I hope you enjoy tonight with me . I will make sure you are very happy .- Winks at her .- What would you like to do first ?





( Just pretend Rufus is alone in the photo )



Rufus: * Kisses her lips and winks at her * I agree it really is so much fun to be here aw your welcome oh by the way you look amazing as always.



Dan: * Blushes and kisses her and smiles at her.* Aw your most welcome my love I am happy to do this for you I'm happy you asked me to be your date your very beautiful tonight not that your never beautiful because your always beautiful to me. Are you sure your mom and grandma won't eat me alive?


Cece: Lily who is that young man with our Ashley? * looks at Lily disapproving *


Luke: * whispers to Lily * I'll look up Rufus ex wife * walks away from her*


Ella: * Smiles at him and blushes * Thank you my love and your very handsome my prince I love to dance first * gently tacks his arm while walking on the dance floor and curtsy to him as it was the lady thing to do before starting to dance.*


Juliet: * Smiles at him delighted and takes his arm gently * Thank you my love your so handsome * blushes * I love to dance first with you my love.
Posted 12/23/15
Kate : -Blushes and holds his hand after they kiss . She smiles at him .- Thank you so much you are very handsome . Shall we dance ?

Ashley : -Kisses him back and smiles at him . Holds his hand .- Aw thank you that is sweet of you to say . You look very handsome to me and always look handsome . -Giggles .- I am sure grandma will try to bug you but I will protect you .-Takes him over to her mom and grandma .- Hello this is my boyfriend Dan Humphrey . I wanted you to meet him because we have been dating for a long time and well I thought it was a good time . Dan this is Cece my grandmother . And this is Lily my mom .

Nate :-Grins at her and bows a bit and then takes her hands gently and they start to dance .- Um I wanted to say thank you for waiting so patiently for me to deal with things . I know its not easy to be with me most of the time because of my parents .But I decided I want you to meet them and we can stand up to them together . Prove our love is real and we will fight for it .

Chuck : -Smiles at her and they start to dance .- Hmm I always enjoy our time together I wish we could always be together perhaps someday we will . -Blushes .-

Posted 12/23/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kate : -Blushes and holds his hand after they kiss . She smiles at him .- Thank you so much you are very handsome . Shall we dance ?

Ashley : -Kisses him back and smiles at him . Holds his hand .- Aw thank you that is sweet of you to say . You look very handsome to me and always look handsome . -Giggles .- I am sure grandma will try to bug you but I will protect you .-Takes him over to her mom and grandma .- Hello this is my boyfriend Dan Humphrey . I wanted you to meet him because we have been dating for a long time and well I thought it was a good time . Dan this is Cece my grandmother . And this is Lily my mom .

Nate :-Grins at her and bows a bit and then takes her hands gently and they start to dance .- Um I wanted to say thank you for waiting so patiently for me to deal with things . I know its not easy to be with me most of the time because of my parents .But I decided I want you to meet them and we can stand up to them together . Prove our love is real and we will fight for it .

Chuck : -Smiles at her and they start to dance .- Hmm I always enjoy our time together I wish we could always be together perhaps someday we will . -Blushes .-





Rufus: I love to my lady shall we * holds out my arm for her to tack.*


Dan: * Smiles at them both and shack hands with Lily first.* It's an honor to meet you both


Cece: Dan Humphrey you say dear? * sees her nod* Humphrey? Are you related to Rufus Humphrey? * sees him nod* Aw of course you are Mr. Rufus Humphrey's son I can see the resembles between the two of you I knew him once he use to date Lily but his kind never fit in with our kind of people in life. I do not approve of this relationship you see Dan there are all kinds of people in this from high to middle and lows just like in the animal Kingdome there strips and spots either fit together Ashley here is strip and you Dan are a spot you two can never belong together Ashley belongs with anther strip and you belong with anther spot. Yet again Ashley dear you are adopted not of our blood so who know what you really are.


Ella: Aw my love your most welcome I was happy to have waited like I did I love to meet them my love seeing tomorrow we are going to the opera I can meet them that way i'll come over to your house tomorrow before we leave for the opera tomorrow evening. I looks forward to it tomorrow. Oh Serena told me that most of the others here checked in a room for tonight and she saw you doing that, is that true? * Smiles delighted at him and blushes*


Juliet: * Smiles happily at him and blushes while dancing.* Oh trust me my love I know the feeling I share it as well, I do love how that sounds of us someday always together.
Posted 12/23/15
Ashley : -Looks at her stunned unable to speak and sees her mother looking away from her .Unable to look at Dan she takes off running out the building .Tears start going down her face .-

Lily: -Gets pissed off at Cece .- How dare you tell her you promised me you would not ! She did nothing wrong why did you tell her ?!-Shakes in rage and people started to look .-

Nate : -Blushes at her .- Well yes I got us a room I hope that was okay ? -Looks at her worried .- I did not want this night to end after the ball .

Chuck : -Grins at her .- Um if you do not mind I rented us a hotel room for a few nights . Would you like to stay with me ?

Kate : -Blushes as she dances with him .- I am grateful for you always being there for me . I am very lucky to have you in my life . I am sorry for all the drama my ex brought on . I hope I can make it up to you .
Posted 12/23/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ashley : -Looks at her stunned unable to speak and sees her mother looking away from her .Unable to look at Dan she takes off running out the building .Tears start going down her face .-

Lily: -Gets pissed off at Cece .- How dare you tell her you promised me you would not ! She did nothing wrong why did you tell her ?!-Shakes in rage and people started to look .-

Nate : -Blushes at her .- Well yes I got us a room I hope that was okay ? -Looks at her worried .- I did not want this night to end after the ball .

Chuck : -Grins at her .- Um if you do not mind I rented us a hotel room for a few nights . Would you like to stay with me ?

Kate : -Blushes as she dances with him .- I am grateful for you always being there for me . I am very lucky to have you in my life . I am sorry for all the drama my ex brought on . I hope I can make it up to you .





Dan: * Glares a Cece and runs after Ashley and caught up to her and hold her tight * Shh shh shh it's okay now your okay your going to be okay you know why because you have me and screw what the old bird said back there. You have me, a sister and mother and brother who love you. Me I love you more then anything Ashley * kisses her lips*


Cece: I'm telling her the truth something you should of done from the start * walks away *


Ella: * kisses him* It's more then okay my love I was hoping you do that because I don't want this night to end between us it's all so magical and I'm ready for my first time * blushes at making love the first time.*


Juliet: I love that idea i'll have my things sent up to the room, I come prepared for a romantic get away here with the love of my life.


Rufus: * Chuckles and kisses her* Aw Kate that is very kind of you for wanting to make it up to me but you don't have it really I do what I do because I love you Kate and I can't fight my feelings anymore.
Posted 12/23/15
Ashley : -Cries and hugs him and kisses him stands there crying for awhile . - I love you as well . I am just shocked to find out this way . Can I stay at your place tonight ? I do not want to go home ......

Nate : -Blushes and smiles at her .Kisses her with passion .- We can enjoy tonight to the fullest I look forward to us being together alone . But first lets get some food and enjoy the party .

Chuck : -Chuckles at her and runs his fingers through her hair .Winks at her .- Ah that is my girl so prepared that is what I love about you . And your really fun to be with .

Kate : - Blushes at him and kisses him .- I love you as well with all of my heart . I want to um be with you fully .As in making love .Unless it is to soon of course .
Posted 12/23/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ashley : -Cries and hugs him and kisses him stands there crying for awhile . - I love you as well . I am just shocked to find out this way . Can I stay at your place tonight ? I do not want to go home ......

Nate : -Blushes and smiles at her .Kisses her with passion .- We can enjoy tonight to the fullest I look forward to us being together alone . But first lets get some food and enjoy the party .

Chuck : -Chuckles at her and runs his fingers through her hair .Winks at her .- Ah that is my girl so prepared that is what I love about you . And your really fun to be with .

Kate : - Blushes at him and kisses him .- I love you as well with all of my heart . I want to um be with you fully .As in making love .Unless it is to soon of course .




Dan: * Hugs and kisses her put an arm around her and gets in a taxi to get us to my house.* I'll make you something warm to drink at my house and you can stay the night because there is something I want to ask you.


Rufus: * Grins and kisses her * mm nope it's not to soon for that my love because I was going to say the something but me trying to be a gentlemen was not sure lets head back to my place and have a party of our own in the bed room * winks at her and for fun dances with her across the floor then go get a taxi.*


Gossip girl: * Looks to me like Lonely boy and princess Ashley left the ball early before the party started I wonder what brought that on, only time will tell xoxo Gossip girl*


Ella: * Giggles and nods * Save the best for last , yeah getting dinner and enjoying the party sounds like a great idea my love * winks at him and holds his hand to go get dinner and find a spot to go sit down together* What is the opera we are seeing tomorrow?


Juliet: * Blushes at him and kisses his hand * Aw thank you because your really a lot of fun to be with as well my love and I look forward to seeing what comes our way in the future * holds his arm gently when getting dinner together*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.