First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Baltimore Professor: "White People Need To Personally Give All Their Money To Black People"
27282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/15
This is not a forum for me. >.>
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15

Hrafna wrote:

Two can play a game of stupid racist.

Africa was 12000 years behind the rest of the world when the British Empire strolled through it. Meaning, there was nothing in development there that got destabilized, or stalled. The only thing they had at the time, and still have it seems, no thanks to their own incompetence, is a little bit of jungle, a whole lot of sand, and huts made of feces. So, if anything, we owe them quite literally shit, and maybe some generations worth of spilled blood, and THEY owe us for technological advancements and free trips out of Africa.


But can't progress kill? I'm not at all for forcing certain "backwards" tribesmen to undergo progress, although I don't think you're saying that. Just wanted to say that progress is a dangerous thing drenched in the blood of millions. A great deal of women from Amazon tribes get forced into prostitution, etc. I am not against helping these people integrate willingly however.



Akage-chan wrote:

I'm a strong black woman trapped in a white woman's body, so I think I deserve reparations too. And my ancestor's on my mother's side were Irish immigrants who were used as slaves when they arrived on American soil, and my dad is Native American, so I also want reparations for all the trouble that white people gave his ancestors. Plus, I'm gonna need free daycare, free public school lunch for my future kids and also a free phone.

Tell ya what, Professor Brown - I'll start giving you all my money just as soon as you pay back that discounted tuition you received at tax payers expense due to coming from a low income familyand acknowledge that you were accepting into the upper education programs you were because most colleges around the country still employ an archaic system that lowers its acceptance standards for certain minorities.


You make it seem like the bolded is a bad thing but I'm not sure. You could be upset at the ungratefulness of the situation. Is that it? To me it sounds like a great thing to be discounted.
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / McDonough
Offline
Posted 12/21/15
Well, I've got about 10$ in my wallet? Will that be enough? Everything I earn goes to college loans. Hell, I'd gladly give half of that to black people for no reason if it meant not paying my college loans xD
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / McDonough
Offline
Posted 12/21/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



Akage-chan wrote:

I'm a strong black woman trapped in a white woman's body, so I think I deserve reparations too. And my ancestor's on my mother's side were Irish immigrants who were used as slaves when they arrived on American soil, and my dad is Native American, so I also want reparations for all the trouble that white people gave his ancestors. Plus, I'm gonna need free daycare, free public school lunch for my future kids and also a free phone.

Tell ya what, Professor Brown - I'll start giving you all my money just as soon as you pay back that discounted tuition you received at tax payers expense due to coming from a low income familyand acknowledge that you were accepting into the upper education programs you were because most colleges around the country still employ an archaic system that lowers its acceptance standards for certain minorities.


You make it seem like the bolded is a bad thing but I'm not sure. You could be upset at the ungratefulness of the situation. Is that it? To me it sounds like a great thing to be discounted.


I think it was more of a "You already received free money because you're poor and now you are asking for more?!" type deal she was trying to get across with the bolded part. I could be wrong though, maybe she was trying to imply it's a bad thing.

That's just my take on it.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15
That's stupid.


No. Young white generations don't deserve the troubles and problems they inherited from their ancestors and be fully taken advantage by the young generations of the black community. Both communities must learn from the past mistakes and inhumane practices.
Learn to do what is right. Learn that there are also different communities living in this world and even in this country. It's not all black and white.


Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15
What you wrote

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

But can't progress kill? I'm not at all for forcing certain "backwards" tribesmen to undergo progress, although I don't think you're saying that. Just wanted to say that progress is a dangerous thing drenched in the blood of millions. A great deal of women from Amazon tribes get forced into prostitution, etc. I am not against helping these people integrate willingly however.

What I read

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

tribe
drenched
women
Amazon
forced
prostitution

27498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/21/15
I work for my money. Fuck them, they'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.
20911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 12/21/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

Why don't those blacks just get a job like everypony else...?


You can't even spell everybody

TSK TSK
Posted 12/21/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Why don't those blacks just get a job like everypony else...?


You can't even spell everybody

TSK TSK


I believe it is a reference to MLP:FIM.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/21/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Why don't those blacks just get a job like everypony else...?


You can't even spell everybody

TSK TSK


I believe it is a reference to MLP:FIM.


You should have let him continue making epic fails. xD
Posted 12/21/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Why don't those blacks just get a job like everypony else...?


You can't even spell everybody

TSK TSK


I believe it is a reference to MLP:FIM.


You should have let him continue making epic fails. xD


I cannot get through the first episode of MLP:FIM. I cannot.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/21/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Why don't those blacks just get a job like everypony else...?


You can't even spell everybody

TSK TSK


I believe it is a reference to MLP:FIM.


You should have let him continue making epic fails. xD


I cannot get through the first episode of MLP:FIM. I cannot.


It's godlike! My username was inspired by My Little Pony!

It's my second favorite franchise after Sonic the Hedgehog!
kennk5 
60056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Milwaukee, Wiscon...
Offline
Posted 12/21/15

INSTEAD OF MONEY I PROPOSE GIVING THOSE WITH THEIR HAND OUT DEMANDING MONEY A FREE

ONE WAY TICKET BACK TO THE COUNTRY OF THEIR ORIGIN. NON-REFUNDABLE OF COURSE.

THEN I WONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS.


AND NO, I'M NOT A RACIST. MY NEPHEW IS HALF BLACK AND I HAVE ALWAYS STOOD UP FOR HIM TIL HE FINISHED
HIGH SCHOOL. I'M PROUD AS HELL HE MADE IT GOOD IN LIFE. HE WORKS AT GOOGLE AND MAKES $$$$.[/b
]



20911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Why don't those blacks just get a job like everypony else...?


You can't even spell everybody

TSK TSK


I believe it is a reference to MLP:FIM.


No shit Sherlock xD I was just trying to get a response out of magical soul for fun.

:
MLP is so cringy though but the fans ...oh god they scare me more then the love live super fans

Not all mlp fans are bad...just the loud ones
7509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ponce, P.R.
Offline
Posted 12/21/15
I laughed too hard after reading that article.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.