First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply New Gurren Lagann Project
215215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15
Some sort of new Gurren Lagann project coming!


http://www.gurren-lagann-ps.jp/
Could be anything but I'm excited about what it is.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-12-21/gurren-lagann-launches-coming-soon-website/.96774
11686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Kent, Washington
Offline
Posted 12/21/15
I guess I should finally give Gurren Lagann a proper watch and actually finish it this time.
70034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15
Well this is terrifying.
29310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 12/21/15
Interesting!
15748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 12/21/15
Hmmm I mean I am not going to complain, but I felt it ended pretty well. I hope they aren't just trying to keep going due to popularity and overdo it now.
69864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Haven,CT
Offline
Posted 12/21/15
Gurren Lagann ended nicely i wonder what they project can be ;o
26366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Future™
Offline
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15
Hideo Kojima's new game?


Edit: Actually, no, scratch that, I see "Konami" there. Pretty sure those two things are mutually exclusive now
19122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15
A remake? They wouldn't... would they?
edit:What the heck is Konami's name doing there?
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15
Give us an entire prequel story on Lordgenome, I'd be down for that.

Next best thing, uh......... I don't know, not much else I want to see honestly. I'd be terrified of a sequel since it ended so well. I guess I'd take an OVA of Nia x Simon during the 7 years we didn't see, but even then, it's not a big need.

As long as Hiroyuki Imaishi and Kazuki Nakashima are involved in this, it should be fine.

EDIT: Ya, Konami? So this seems to be a game, a Pachinko game at that:
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/3xome3/tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_a_new_project_is/
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/15
If GAINAX is doing this, I'm not looking forward to it.

If the TTGL team is doing this, I'm way too excited.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/15

instrumental20 wrote:

A remake? They wouldn't... would they?
edit:What the heck is Konami's name doing there?


Game perhaps?

It is a little weird to have their name there, though.

19122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/21/15

D4nc3Style wrote:


instrumental20 wrote:

A remake? They wouldn't... would they?
edit:What the heck is Konami's name doing there?


Game perhaps?

It is a little weird to have their name there, though.



Ah i see the connection now.
The original anime was co-produced by Aniplex and Konami.

5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/15

instrumental20 wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


instrumental20 wrote:

A remake? They wouldn't... would they?
edit:What the heck is Konami's name doing there?


Game perhaps?

It is a little weird to have their name there, though.



Ah i see the connection now.
The original anime was co-produced by Aniplex and Konami.



I didn't know Konami helped produce anime.
19122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15

D4nc3Style wrote:


instrumental20 wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


instrumental20 wrote:

A remake? They wouldn't... would they?
edit:What the heck is Konami's name doing there?


Game perhaps?

It is a little weird to have their name there, though.



Ah i see the connection now.
The original anime was co-produced by Aniplex and Konami.



I didn't know Konami helped produce anime.

Apparently they did.
That means this will either be a game or something anime related. The latter seems the most likely.
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/21/15
Wow!
I wonder what they're thinking of?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.