First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Berserk New Anime Project Anticipation
14990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 1/3/16
Looked cheap as hell...
Berzerk deserves Madhouse
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
Made me wonder what JoJo would've looked like if they used the models for the openings for the entire series.
Posted 12/30/15

Ryuouka wrote:

Looked cheap as hell...
Berzerk deserves Madhouse


I don't want Berserk to be done by Madhouse. Reason. When was the last time they did season two of anything?
Posted 12/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryuouka wrote:

Looked cheap as hell...
Berzerk deserves Madhouse


I don't want Berserk to be done by Madhouse. Reason. When was the last time they did season two of anything?


Hunter X Hunter, Death Note, pretty positive One Punch will also get a second season.
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15

ZENI7H wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryuouka wrote:

Looked cheap as hell...
Berzerk deserves Madhouse


I don't want Berserk to be done by Madhouse. Reason. When was the last time they did season two of anything?


Hunter X Hunter, Death Note, pretty positive One Punch will also get a second season.


Hunter the remake was done continuously and is no a finish adaptation. Death Note is finish. Is a complete adaptation. Every series they have done in recent years have no gotten a season 2. No because it no sells. Because they move into new things. They hardly do season 2 of anything now. So your argument is invalid. Name one series in the last 2 years from them that they them self continues or wasn't already finish. People are hopping for season 2 of No game no life. That no going to happen. Anime ending is original. One Punch season 2? No it will no any time soon. Sorry but madhouse have to bring extra help to get those episodes even done. That level of animation was no normal even for them. They were able to do because of extra help they got from people.

Look a the anime selection done by them. http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/studios/madhouse
Only a select few get season 2 or 3 by them. Some them take years before it even happens. Sorry but even if there a new season of One Punch man. Is going to take a long time. It will be a miracle if happens in the next 2 years.
14542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 12/31/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


ZENI7H wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryuouka wrote:

Looked cheap as hell...
Berzerk deserves Madhouse


I don't want Berserk to be done by Madhouse. Reason. When was the last time they did season two of anything?


Hunter X Hunter, Death Note, pretty positive One Punch will also get a second season.


Hunter the remake was done continuously and is no a finish adaptation. Death Note is finish. Is a complete adaptation. Every series they have done in recent years have no gotten a season 2. No because it no sells. Because they move into new things. They hardly do season 2 of anything now. So your argument is invalid. Name one series in the last 2 years from them that they them self continues or wasn't already finish. People are hopping for season 2 of No game no life. That no going to happen. Anime ending is original. One Punch season 2? No it will no any time soon. Sorry but madhouse have to bring extra help to get those episodes even done. That level of animation was no normal even for them. They were able to do because of extra help they got from people.

Look a the anime selection done by them. http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/studios/madhouse
Only a select few get season 2 or 3 by them. Some them take years before it even happens. Sorry but even if there a new season of One Punch man. Is going to take a long time. It will be a miracle if happens in the next 2 years.


I don't get your argument first you adamantly argue Madhouse does not do second seasons then you yourself point out they have done 2nd seasons. In the case of One-Punch Man the writing is already done and there's a lot of passion in that project so I don't think it would be as much of a miracle as you believe.

101431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 12/31/15
I am optimistic for a second season but it does sort of feel like denial.
Posted 12/31/15

SirWilburn wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


ZENI7H wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryuouka wrote:

Looked cheap as hell...
Berzerk deserves Madhouse


I don't want Berserk to be done by Madhouse. Reason. When was the last time they did season two of anything?


Hunter X Hunter, Death Note, pretty positive One Punch will also get a second season.


Hunter the remake was done continuously and is no a finish adaptation. Death Note is finish. Is a complete adaptation. Every series they have done in recent years have no gotten a season 2. No because it no sells. Because they move into new things. They hardly do season 2 of anything now. So your argument is invalid. Name one series in the last 2 years from them that they them self continues or wasn't already finish. People are hopping for season 2 of No game no life. That no going to happen. Anime ending is original. One Punch season 2? No it will no any time soon. Sorry but madhouse have to bring extra help to get those episodes even done. That level of animation was no normal even for them. They were able to do because of extra help they got from people.

Look a the anime selection done by them. http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/studios/madhouse
Only a select few get season 2 or 3 by them. Some them take years before it even happens. Sorry but even if there a new season of One Punch man. Is going to take a long time. It will be a miracle if happens in the next 2 years.


I don't get your argument first you adamantly argue Madhouse does not do second seasons then you yourself point out they have done 2nd seasons. In the case of One-Punch Man the writing is already done and there's a lot of passion in that project so I don't think it would be as much of a miracle as you believe.



Nah you are blind. They hardly ever do season 2 of anything. That my argument. Passion means nothing. Nor does sales either. You could have amazing sales and the most passion. But doesn't guaranty anything. Also like I say, madhouse take a long time for season 2. I not like you guys who are in the clouds. You people think season 2 will happen from one year or 2 years from now. Sorry but I highly doubt it.


The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

I don't want Berserk to be done by Madhouse. Reason. When was the last time they did season two of anything?

In most cases, the studio that produces an anime is only one member of the production committee. If the other companies on the committee decided a second series was warranted but Madhouse disagreed, they could simply go with another studio. Likewise, unless it is an original anime, a studio rarely has the rights to proceed with another season on its own (or with other new committee members).

An example of "go with another studio" was Gunslinger Girl. Madhouse produced the first series, while the second series and related 2 episode OVA was produced by Artland.

While Madhouse may not have a reputation for sequels, that probably has more to do with the type of projects they are involved in, rather than any bias against sequels. For example, with Galaxy Angel, they produced no less than 5 series and a two episode OVA.

Posted 12/31/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I don't want Berserk to be done by Madhouse. Reason. When was the last time they did season two of anything?

In most cases, the studio that produces an anime is only one member of the production committee. If the other companies on the committee decided a second series was warranted but Madhouse disagreed, they could simply go with another studio. Likewise, unless it is an original anime, a studio rarely has the rights to proceed with another season on its own (or with other new committee members).

An example of "go with another studio" was Gunslinger Girl. Madhouse produced the first series, while the second series and related 2 episode OVA was produced by Artland.

While Madhouse may not have a reputation for sequels, that probably has more to do with the type of projects they are involved in, rather than any bias against sequels. For example, with Galaxy Angel, they produced no less than 5 series and a two episode OVA.



Yes but doesn't change the fact that we are going to probably be waiting for awhile.
22274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

Greylurker wrote:

Don't mind me I'm just needlessly picky. I used to work in the animation industry so I'm kind of trained to look a bit too closely at stuff. Sometimes I'll see stuff that just bugs me when anyone else would miss it.

Comes from having the director telling you to redo stuff.


Same here, currently working in the field so I can't help but freak out over every little flaw. I start to sweat thinking if that were my work I'd have some serious polishing to do.
2214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/3/16
Regardless, berserk done by madhouse would be sick
14542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/4/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

Nah you are blind. They hardly ever do season 2 of anything. That my argument. Passion means nothing. Nor does sales either. You could have amazing sales and the most passion. But doesn't guaranty anything. Also like I say, madhouse take a long time for season 2. I not like you guys who are in the clouds. You people think season 2 will happen from one year or 2 years from now. Sorry but I highly doubt it.




Pessimism doesn't make you smarter, it just makes you a pessimist.

Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/4/16

SirWilburn wrote:

Pessimism doesn't make you smarter, it just makes you a pessimist.



How does that prove I am wrong?
14542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/31/15
There's nothing for me to disprove as you're speaking only on conjecture.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.