First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
How do you feel about people uploading nude pictures or revealing online?
Posted 12/22/15
Personally, to me it's no big deal. (: Its my body and if I personally want to upload a pic of my ass I will & No one can say anything about it.

If you can see it in anime than you can see it in real life

Whats your opinion?
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/22/15 , edited 12/22/15
Just be sure to remember that when you go looking for a professional career.

Or keep it pretty well hidden.
1072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of Lakotah
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
I don't have any problem with personally.

But I think it would be pretty weird once you turn into a grandmother and find your own grandchildren unknowingly masturbating to an old video or photo of you either nude or having sexual intercourse with another person. That's just one of many strange possibilities.

You're free to do whatever the hell you want though
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
Their choice. I don't mind looking at them, haha.
Posted 12/22/15

AnActualArtist wrote:

I don't have any problem with personally.

But I think it would be pretty weird once you turn into a grandmother and find your own grandchildren unknowingly masturbating to an old video or photo of you either nude or having sexual intercourse with another person. That's just one of many strange possibilities.

You're free to do whatever the hell you want though


Oh God lmaoooo.
Posted 12/22/15

dotsforlife wrote:

Just be sure to remember that when you go looking for a professional career.

Or keep it pretty well hidden.





D4nc3Style wrote:

Their choice. I don't mind looking at them, haha.


Both of these

Posted 12/22/15 , edited 12/22/15
I find it arousing. You sexy ass exhibitionist. Show me MORE, you WHORE!
Posted 12/22/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I find it arousing. You sexy ass exhibitionist. Show me MORE, you WHORE!


Mmmmmmm demanding
Posted 12/22/15 , edited 12/22/15

dotsforlife wrote:

Just be sure to remember that when you go looking for a professional career.

Or keep it pretty well hidden.


Meh. That a very old of way of thinking. Manly western. An one that is dying fast. Most countries like Japan. You can be a porn star, voice actor, model, Idol for kids, live action actor, drama actor, variety shows host. Nobody will bat eye.

I personally follow a few girls who do nude cosplay modeling. But that doesn't reduce their worth. Frankly they make good entertainment in their channels and have fun personalities. Beside the nude cosplay modeling thing.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
Dont care
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Florida, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
It's their choice so it doesn't bother me
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
I think it's funny, because most of the time they end up on some forum / 4chan anyway, so if dumb girls wanna take nudes for validation let them, I get to see their boobs too.
Posted 12/22/15

AnActualArtist wrote:

I don't have any problem with personally.

But I think it would be pretty weird once you turn into a grandmother and find your own grandchildren unknowingly masturbating to an old video or photo of you either nude or having sexual intercourse with another person. That's just one of many strange possibilities.

You're free to do whatever the hell you want though

Well that would be most people who did amateur porn videos online now when they read this.
Posted 12/22/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

I think it's funny, because most of the time they end up on some forum / 4chan anyway, so if dumb girls wanna take nudes for validation let them, I get to see their boobs too.


I don't think it's for "validation" I think it's just because they're entitled to do whatever they please and don't care for the reprecutions in the future
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
Meh... don't care
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.