First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
How do you feel about people uploading nude pictures or revealing online?
Posted 12/22/15

mvrcvsmilvni wrote:

Actually, some people are extremely sexual, and it goes beyond needing validation, or being insecure. Sounds like a typical westerner opinion, who has watched too much, Dr. Phil.


THHHHHIS
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Online
Posted 12/22/15

thekevin4 wrote:

Ugly people in here gettin mad at attractive people posting revealing pics


I get mad every time you post a pic bb
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/22/15

mvrcvsmilvni wrote:

Actually, some people are extremely sexual, and it goes beyond needing validation, or being insecure. Sounds like a typical westerner opinion, who has watched too much, Dr. Phil.


I'm saving your comment. This explains everyone's 1900 century mindset on nudes.

"Nudes?! DISGUSTING! Your mother would slap you!"
38892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/22/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

Ugly people in here gettin mad at attractive people posting revealing pics


Basically.

"Fuck those girls, sending those guys that aren't me nudes, sluts! What if my future girlfriend has done that?! AHHHH!!!"

Dude, chill out, most girls don't send nudes... But that's because most girls are ugly and don't get asked.

Also, I like how I got a flood of friend requests and PMs after saying I'm okay with nudes. Lol, armchair warriors.


Pahahaha thats fantastic... though I am now hesitant to send you a friend request LOL.
38892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/22/15

TrickedMJ wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

Ugly people in here gettin mad at attractive people posting revealing pics


I get mad every time you post a pic bb


Haters gon hate... wit dis hawt bawdy I dew whut I want.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/22/15

thekevin4 wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

Ugly people in here gettin mad at attractive people posting revealing pics


Basically.

"Fuck those girls, sending those guys that aren't me nudes, sluts! What if my future girlfriend has done that?! AHHHH!!!"

Dude, chill out, most girls don't send nudes... But that's because most girls are ugly and don't get asked.

Also, I like how I got a flood of friend requests and PMs after saying I'm okay with nudes. Lol, armchair warriors.


Pahahaha thats fantastic... though I am now hesitant to send you a friend request LOL.


No, no! It's fine! Go ahead. Everyone on Crunchyroll thinks I'm a super slut anyway.
Posted 12/22/15


You can be my super slut ffs
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/22/15

ProxyE wrote:



You can be my super slut ffs


Sorry, I'm already Yon-chan's Chickaroo.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 12/22/15 , edited 12/22/15

thekevin4 wrote:

Ugly people in here gettin mad at attractive people posting revealing pics


Really? Attractive people posting nudes? You obviously don't know much. It's always the below average girls posting nudes to some guy they know is out of their league and a swarm of betas come gawking all over them giving them attention, it's rarely an attractive female who posts, and when they do it's to their partner but then at some point they break up and he posts them online. Also I'm not ugly. I could go on some messenger right now choose some average girl and get a nude, sometimes you don't even need to talk or make a discussion, they see you, good looking, confident, maybe money and boom, boobs. But I'm not desperate.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/22/15

Magical-Soul wrote:
Sorry, I'm already Yon-chan's Chickaroo.


<3


Posted 12/22/15
I think people can be looking for external validation from others due to a lack of self worth. Or it could be caused by a desire to rebel against social conditioning's i.e parents and or culture, because it's looked down upon and defying that gives them a rush or thrill of sorts. Another thing could be that they're trying to empress the person they're sending them to. I can understand rebellion but seeking external validation from others is a fruitless endeavor as well as the need to empress others, which is stemmed from thinking the person who you are isn't good enough. Me personally you won't really get any "points" sending pics nor will you lose any, same for not sending pics. What matters is if were nurturing each other and challenging each other, I don;t want a parasite for a partner.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/22/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

Ugly people in here gettin mad at attractive people posting revealing pics


Really? Attractive people posting nudes? You obviously don't know much. It's always the below average girls posting nudes to some guy they know is out of their league and a swarm of betas come gawking all over them giving them attention, it's rarely an attractive female who posts, and when they do it's to their partner but then at some point they break up and he posts them online. Also I'm not ugly. I could go on some messenger right now choose some average girl and get a nude, sometimes you don't even need to talk or make a discussion, they see you, good looking, confident, maybe money and boom, boobs. But I'm not desperate.


Sounds like a mighty hard thing to have data on don't you think? I mean, do you search revenge porn often? Maybe you browse leaked photos on tumblr? Where can you just see all the pictures girls are "always" sending? I have my sites to check on. I can't list deep web sites though.

Also, dat ego brah.
Posted 12/22/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

Ugly people in here gettin mad at attractive people posting revealing pics


Really? Attractive people posting nudes? You obviously don't know much. It's always the below average girls posting nudes to some guy they know is out of their league and a swarm of betas come gawking all over them giving them attention, it's rarely an attractive female who posts, and when they do it's to their partner but then at some point they break up and he posts them online. Also I'm not ugly. I could go on some messenger right now choose some average girl and get a nude, sometimes you don't even need to talk or make a discussion, they see you, good looking, confident, maybe money and boom, boobs. But I'm not desperate.


you literally just said


Also I'm not ugly. I could go on some messenger right now choose some average girl and get a nude,


then you said


It's always the below average girls posting nudes to some guy they know is out of their league and a swarm of betas come gawking all over them giving them attention


DUDE CHOOSE ONE either she's below average or average.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
Do whatever you want, just don't complain if someone uses it in a way you don't approve since you're stupid to begin with if you upload or share nudes with someone...
Posted 12/22/15
* sips on my hot beverage * So how is everyone's holiday going?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.