First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Looking for an anime like Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate?
Posted 12/22/15 , edited 12/22/15
So I just got done watching Hellsing Ultimate, it was pretty bad ass enjoyed all the scenes. Love alucard the most but I'm looking for similar animes like this I happen to watch Vampire animes * not intentionally* I just happen to fall into the trap so the anime with vampire that I've seen is:

Moonphase
Black Blood brothers
Hellsing
Blood Lad
Rosario vampire *something named that*
Vampire Knight
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
Shiki is a good vampire anime. It's extremely violent but in a more realistic way than Hellsing.
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
I found Is the Order a Rabbit? to be very reminiscent of Hellsing Ultimate.
Posted 12/22/15

xxJing wrote:

Shiki is a good vampire anime. It's extremely violent but in a more realistic way than Hellsing.


I think I've heard about that! It had a girl with pink hair and cork screwed curls in her hair right ??
Posted 12/22/15

Saemonza wrote:

I found Is the Order a Rabbit? to be very reminiscent of Hellsing Ultimate.


Hmmmmm it looks kind of cute
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 12/22/15

ProxyE wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Shiki is a good vampire anime. It's extremely violent but in a more realistic way than Hellsing.


I think I've heard about that! It had a girl with pink hair and cork screwed curls in her hair right ??


Yes that is the one.
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/15

ProxyE wrote:


Saemonza wrote:

I found Is the Order a Rabbit? to be very reminiscent of Hellsing Ultimate.


Hmmmmm it looks kind of cute


Don't let it deceive you. It's a lot bloodier than it looks.

Lots of people were shocked when the first episode came out.
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Friendship,...
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
Ah, Hellsing, Moon Phase, and Vampire Knight! <3


18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
If you haven't watched Blood+ yet give that a try, it's a really great anime featuring vampires.
Posted 12/22/15

LittleSquid wrote:

Ah, Hellsing, Moon Phase, and Vampire Knight! <3




i LOVED Moon Phase ! ^_^
It had that cute feel but also had that vampire realism to it,
Hated how it ended though :/ i need another season or a OVA
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Friendship,...
Offline
Posted 12/22/15

ProxyE wrote:


LittleSquid wrote:

Ah, Hellsing, Moon Phase, and Vampire Knight! <3




i LOVED Moon Phase ! ^_^
It had that cute feel but also had that vampire realism to it,
Hated how it ended though :/ i need another season or a OVA


Moon Phase is definitely a rare show that we probably wont see anything quite like it. I tend to like the bratty types. ;D

I also have issues finding interesting shows that can keep me interested that are similar to the shows you listed, which is why I haven't been any help. I'm waiting, just like you.
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
Oh yeah, Monogatari has vampires. A bunch of other things, too.

It doesn't get brutal too often, but when it does, it goes crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFGkl24c1L0
Posted 12/22/15

Saemonza wrote:


ProxyE wrote:


Saemonza wrote:

I found Is the Order a Rabbit? to be very reminiscent of Hellsing Ultimate.


Hmmmmm it looks kind of cute


Don't let it deceive you. It's a lot bloodier than it looks.

Lots of people were shocked when the first episode came out.


I love you.
1026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / United States of...
Offline
Posted 12/22/15
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Posted 12/22/15

Saemonza wrote:


ProxyE wrote:


Saemonza wrote:

I found Is the Order a Rabbit? to be very reminiscent of Hellsing Ultimate.


Hmmmmm it looks kind of cute


Don't let it deceive you. It's a lot bloodier than it looks.

Lots of people were shocked when the first episode came out.


i saw the first ep >_> lolol yup bloody as can be 10000pwr lvl up
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.