First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Crunchyroll Holiday Special!
30192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
Well that was a thing.
14861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in America
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
this is so beautiful
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Charlotte,NC
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
i just watched it 1 hour ago,stay all night.
it was worth it!
29794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/24/15 , edited 12/24/15
Don't do this again! I beg you.......
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Middle of the De...
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
watching it rn on xbox
19122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
Is this seriously what CR is putting money in.
First of all, this being shown at hours when nobody is even awake is just utterly stupid.
Maybe you should use that money to finally get some proper catalogue titles for the rest of the world instead of just North America.
This seriously makes me wonder why i even bother to pay for a subscription anymore.
The Wise Wizard
99891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

instrumental20 wrote:

Is this seriously what CR is putting money in.
First of all, this being shown at hours when nobody is even awake is just utterly stupid.

You underestimate insomnia and boredom. You might as well claim no one buys anything from informercials that air as those same times, which obviously people do, as companies keep paying to air them.

19122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


instrumental20 wrote:

Is this seriously what CR is putting money in.
First of all, this being shown at hours when nobody is even awake is just utterly stupid.

You underestimate insomnia and boredom. You might as well claim no one buys anything from informercials that air as those same times, which obviously people do, as companies keep paying to air them.



Hmm, quite right you are sir.
But then again, are those people really the type to buy a CR subscription, or even watch anime in general?
All in all, this still feels like a waste of time and funds, which might've been better spent elsewhere.

The Wise Wizard
99891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

instrumental20 wrote:

Hmm, quite right you are sir.
But then again, are those people really the type to buy a CR subscription, or even watch anime in general?
All in all, this still feels like a waste of time and funds, which might've been better spent elsewhere.

Most of them are bored and desperate for something new to watch. They sound like a prime target to me.

Part of promotion is finding out what works for your business, which means failing some of the time. Sticking with the "safe" and predictable methods also limits your potential reach. If this doesn't generate a boost in subscriptions that validates the expenditure, it won't be repeated.
19122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


instrumental20 wrote:

Hmm, quite right you are sir.
But then again, are those people really the type to buy a CR subscription, or even watch anime in general?
All in all, this still feels like a waste of time and funds, which might've been better spent elsewhere.

Most of them are bored and desperate for something new to watch. They sound like a prime target to me.

Part of promotion is finding out what works for your business, which means failing some of the time. Sticking with the "safe" and predictable methods also limits your potential reach. If this doesn't generate a boost in subscriptions that validates the expenditure, it won't be repeated.


If you say so wise one.
I guess the recent string of catalogue titles that have excluded the entire world except North America have left me a bit salty.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.