First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you like to collect ?
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
Hi guys :)

I consider myself a collector, I collect mangas, comics, movies , and TV series.

Are you a collector ?

If so, What do you collect ?
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
Banknotes, coins, and a lot of other things

Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15
Foreign money & Anime Figures ^…^

*edit: love the joker profile picture !
Heath ledger >> every other joker & Jared leto
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

ProxyE wrote:

Foreign money & Anime Figures ^…^

*edit: love the joker profile picture !
Heath ledger >> every other joker & Jared leto


I actually want to get into anime figure collecting, but I didn't know where to get the figures from.

Do you know where I can get anime figures ?

And Thanks for complimenting the profile picture ^---^

I agree, Ledger was a great Joker, but nothing beats the comics.
18472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
Postcards
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
I've recently started to collect porcelain dolls

*flashback to Another*

shh
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


ProxyE wrote:

Foreign money & Anime Figures ^…^

*edit: love the joker profile picture !
Heath ledger >> every other joker & Jared leto


I actually want to get into anime figure collecting, but I didn't know where to get the figures from.

Do you know where I can get anime figures ?

And Thanks for complimenting the profile picture ^---^

I agree, Ledger was a great Joker, but nothing beats the comics.


AmiAmi, Mandrake, Plamoya, HLJ, Archonia, Figuya.. and the list goes on and on..

I highly recommend Plamoya > their customer serviece is excellent.
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

ComboChrist wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


ProxyE wrote:

Foreign money & Anime Figures ^…^

*edit: love the joker profile picture !
Heath ledger >> every other joker & Jared leto


I actually want to get into anime figure collecting, but I didn't know where to get the figures from.

Do you know where I can get anime figures ?

And Thanks for complimenting the profile picture ^---^

I agree, Ledger was a great Joker, but nothing beats the comics.


AmiAmi, Mandrake, Plamoya, HLJ, Archonia, Figuya.. and the list goes on and on..

I highly recommend Plamoya > their customer serviece is excellent.


Do they deliver to the UK ?

3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:

Do they deliver to the UK ?



Plamoya? Sure. Most japanese stores ship worldwide. But keep in mind that you have to pay taxes once your package arrives.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15
Clocks, teapots, comics, dvds, games
Dragon
58350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 12/23/15
Mostly books - science fiction, fantasy, historical, armor and weapon making, myths and legends... and bookshelves. Always collecting more of those to hold the main items.
Posted 12/23/15
Souls.
I used to collect pencils now I do not have much of any sort of collection.
1395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Online
Posted 12/23/15
I collect Depression Glass.
My favorite is the Herringbone Iris pattern.
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
I like to collect make up! Especially the Urban Decay ones! But it is kind of hard to purchase it here in our country
Posted 12/24/15
I used to collect stickers
I had a book full of them

This was when I was younger
I've now lost the book :,(
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.