Post Reply Website crashing browser.
5273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
When hovering over "Queue" "Random" or "Profile" it crashes my tab.
OS: Windows 10
Browser: latest build of Chrome Canary
Otter Modder
42364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
Try not using the crash-prone nightly build and install the stable channel and see if it still happens.
5273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15

beardfist wrote:

Try not using the crash-prone nightly build and install the stable channel and see if it still happens.


I haven't crashed once, till about 2 or so days ago, only on CR. Might as well use Netscape for this website.
The Wise Wizard
99927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15

ArielRR wrote:

I haven't crashed once, till about 2 or so days ago, only on CR. Might as well use Netscape for this website.

I'm running the latest main version (47), also under Windows 10, and have no such problem.

Perhaps you don't understand what the Canary build is actually meant for if you're blaming CR for something breaking under it. You should be reporting the issue to the Chrome dev team, not CR.

Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
Canary is an amusing, but fitting name, for a test build.
41340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
IDK about this Canary Chrome Browser

But my Firefox and Oprea Browsers have crashed at least once a week since The DOS attack of DEC 2014 .And doesnt matter older or the newest updates just terrible !

I can read news / sports / sites of interest / Funimation / You Tube for hours on end .

And the thing that gets me going is it work fine thren acts / but then fine without doing a thing on my part

So when the CR diehards and the Staff say it is our problem I think you are really doing CR a very big diservice as far as Customer happiness is concerned.Passing the buck off on the customer is a lousy way of doing business . I

Yes we need to have the right settings but just for one site out of really millions . What a joke !

If I was to rate the site for being dependable -5

Customer Service / does it exist ? - 20 Really that's being nice too !

So Thanks for making my view Of CR more miserable again ! What happen to just entertaining instead of a Tech Nightmare !
The Wise Wizard
99927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 12/24/15

FLjerry2011 wrote:

But my Firefox and Oprea Browsers have crashed at least once a week since The DOS attack of DEC 2014 .And doesnt matter older or the newest updates just terrible !

Up until very recently, Firefox was always what I used with CR (since before I became a member 7 years ago), and I experienced no crashing. (When I re-installed Windows 10, I decided to skip installing Flash for Firefox and experiment with using Chrome or Edge for sites like CR and Hulu that require it. No crashing or issues with those, either).

41340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:

But my Firefox and Oprea Browsers have crashed at least once a week since The DOS attack of DEC 2014 .And doesnt matter older or the newest updates just terrible !

Up until very recently, Firefox was always what I used with CR (since before I became a member 7 years ago), and I experienced no crashing. (When I re-installed Windows 10, I decided to skip installing Flash for Firefox and experiment with using Chrome or Edge for sites like CR and Hulu that require it. No crashing or issues with those, either).



I just annoyed it can work fine / then problems then fine again / WITHOUT doing a thing . So ther there has to something with site. I would get it if on other sites there were common or reoccurring glitches but sadly it is just here !
You must be logged in to post.