First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Apparently Monogamous relationships are dying
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15

stars201 wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


stars201 wrote:

I want a monogamous relationship


Do you feel like the odd one out?


No I'd feel left out if I WAS sharing people


I meant in wanting a normal, monogamous relationship.


Ryulightorb wrote:

Anyone else find the idea of sharing there girlfriend or boyfriend really ...weird and not something you are comfortable with ?


Lol didn't read the last part, yeah sharing is weird. People who do it are mentally retarded, 2 reasons this happens.

1. Girl is slut, guy is such a weak cuck he'll do anything to make her happy and follow through with it.
2. Guy wants to see his girl with another guy because he has insecurity issues.

They mask it all as 'fun' and 'its our life' but it doesn't make it any less pathetic.
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
I can't even get one girl...
Posted 12/23/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


stars201 wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


stars201 wrote:

I want a monogamous relationship


Do you feel like the odd one out?


No I'd feel left out if I WAS sharing people


I meant in wanting a normal, monogamous relationship.


My answer still stands.
My answer is no.
8638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

The fuck, nice name lol. And you can have them, in my experience they're more rude, entitled and trashy than any other.


You must not have met many black women.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:
Don't worry, I love white women anyway!

The fuck, nice name lol. And you can have them, in my experience they're more rude, entitled and trashy than any other.


I can attest this is accurate. We're spoiled bitches,



8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15

Saemonza wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

The fuck, nice name lol. And you can have them, in my experience they're more rude, entitled and trashy than any other.


You must not have met many black women.


True, but I never really tried going for them so I don't have that experience.


stars201 wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


stars201 wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


stars201 wrote:

I want a monogamous relationship


Do you feel like the odd one out?


No I'd feel left out if I WAS sharing people


I meant in wanting a normal, monogamous relationship.


My answer still stands.
My answer is no.


Well that's good.


PrinceJudar wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:
Don't worry, I love white women anyway!

The fuck, nice name lol. And you can have them, in my experience they're more rude, entitled and trashy than any other.


I can attest this is accurate. We're spoiled bitches,





I know I generalized so please don't think I mean all of you lol. I know there is a good amount of nice white girls, I just can't find 'em with the swarm of other party goers and hook-up culture everywhere with the whole sharing their drama on social media. Maybe my town just sucks.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
Yeah... no.

I'm a sharing type of guy.... just never with relationships. I'm a one woman kind of man, and that one woman has to be a one man kind of woman.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:
I know I generalized so please don't think I mean all of you lol. I know there is a good amount of nice white girls, I just can't find 'em with the swarm of other party goers and hook-up culture everywhere with the whole sharing their drama on social media. Maybe my town just sucks.


Lmao. I know where you're coming from. Don't worry I actually know how to do a:





18472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
Open relationships are all fine and stuff, especially if they are young and it's not a serious relationship or they just don't want to settle down. Sometimes though, what happens to these open relationships over the long run is that once they get old, around late 40's or 50's, one of the partner might not want an open relationship anymore, but the other partner still wishes to have an open relationship.

For me personally, I don't think I can seriously commit to a partner who is also having sex/dating other people at the same time as me.
48515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
I blame the gays...
6453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
You guys sound like you're conflating polygamy with infidelity. If everyone involved in the relationship is cool with it, then there's no problem.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
Pretty much sums up why I can't deal with relationships anymore. Everyone seems so desperate to have multiple sexual partners. I don't want to be part of a harem
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15

lilliputianliar wrote:

You guys sound like you're conflating polygamy with infidelity. If everyone involved in the relationship is cool with it, then there's no problem.


Until the point comes they want a relationship, and will hide / lie about what they've done in the past. If they were so confident in what they're doing, they wouldn't need to lie about it. But of course they know once the girl/guy finds out what they've done, it could very well be a deal-breaker.


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Pretty much sums up why I can't deal with relationships anymore. Everyone seems so desperate to have multiple sexual partners. I don't want to be part of a harem


Damn right, good for you.
Posted 12/23/15
Oh well.
We weren't designed to be monogamous anyway. Monogamy is a social construct. Men don't produce millions of sperms each day to be with 1 mate. That's all I have to say.
5974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Terra Australis (...
Offline
Posted 12/23/15


In any case, yes, I am kind of sick of this. But I am not surprised, given the rise in such things as SJW numbers in millennials and how many failed relationships occur which put people off. But I still hate it. I wouldn't enter a polygamous relationship, even with multiple girls and only me as the guy, because I hate the idea of being in harems. I want a single person who I can love for the rest of my life, someone special. And having a harem defeats that idea for me.
Also....I can't stand the idea of being fought over by multiple girls. I mean I would hate that, especially if I was caught in the cross fire

And another issue with it, is breaking the hearts of other girls in a harem (Not giving enough attention to them also counts in this) I mean think about this, has anyone see Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Ren (Season 2) There is one scene in particular that puts me off the idea of a harem


And given this, I also wouldn't like to be depended on nearly all the time. I like having some alone time, but in a harem, I doubt a thing like that is a realistic event. I wouldn't mind having some hugs, kisses and all manner of other things, but not ALL the time.

Like above......for example


................no


..............NO


..... NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Kyubey found out Sakurako cheated on him, with............Himawari)



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.