First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Apparently Monogamous relationships are dying
27136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

SurvivingHorror wrote:
I would say your more ignorant, than spoiled.

Such a turn on.



6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:
I would say your more ignorant, than spoiled.

Such a turn on.





LOL! I love how you cower behind your 2D boyfriend by the way. I know all about Prince Judar. Spoiled, never listens to anyone, I love how you emulate him so perfectly!
33914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 12/23/15
..no. I don't even know a single person who wants a polygamist relationship.
20004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

SurvivingHorror wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:
I would say your more ignorant, than spoiled.

Such a turn on.





LOL! I love how you cower behind your 2D boyfriend by the way. I know all about Prince Judar. Spoiled, never listens to anyone, I love how you emulate him so perfectly!


Where is Prince Judar from anyways? And who is he?
6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

Rujikin wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:
I would say your more ignorant, than spoiled.

Such a turn on.





LOL! I love how you cower behind your 2D boyfriend by the way. I know all about Prince Judar. Spoiled, never listens to anyone, I love how you emulate him so perfectly!


Where is Prince Judar from anyways? And who is he?


'Prince Judar' is from the 'Magi' anime series. That's who this CR user is pretending to be. It's like how kids would adopt the personalities of their favorite anime characters, like Seto Kaiba from 'Yu-Gi-Oh!; and they base their entire internet identity around them. Its annoying, and weird, that's why 'Prince Judar' here constantly uses the GIFs.
2687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
I had a friend who "dated" a girl at the age of 12 and they were together all the way up to 19 I think? I know another dude who stayed with a girl from 15 to 26. So I mean, there's definitely still some faithful people out there, though there is still a huge decrease from just what I've seen.
27136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

SurvivingHorror wrote:
LOL! I love how you cower behind your 2D boyfriend by the way. I know all about Prince Judar. Spoiled, never listens to anyone, I love how you emulate him so perfectly!




6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:
LOL! I love how you cower behind your 2D boyfriend by the way. I know all about Prince Judar. Spoiled, never listens to anyone, I love how you emulate him so perfectly!






LMAO! Can't really argue with that, huh? Don't worry kid! Prince Judar only cheats in other girl's fan-fiction.
27136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

SurvivingHorror wrote:

LMAO! Can't really argue with that, huh? Don't worry kid! Prince Judar only cheats in other girl's fan-fiction.




20004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

SurvivingHorror wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:
I would say your more ignorant, than spoiled.

Such a turn on.





LOL! I love how you cower behind your 2D boyfriend by the way. I know all about Prince Judar. Spoiled, never listens to anyone, I love how you emulate him so perfectly!


Where is Prince Judar from anyways? And who is he?


'Prince Judar' is from the 'Magi' anime series. That's who this CR user is pretending to be. It's like how kids would adopt the personalities of their favorite anime characters, like Seto Kaiba from 'Yu-Gi-Oh!; and they base their entire internet identity around them. Its annoying, and weird, that's why 'Prince Judar' here constantly uses the GIFs.


Weird? It takes a lot of effort and constant awareness to do such a feat. It's quite difficult to do it 24/7 and I applaud Prince Judar's Efforts it has been rather entertaining to see a roleplayer that can stay in character so long and so consistently. A couple hours of being Hououin Kyouma and I am worn out <_<;;

Keep on roleplaying Prince Judar and don't let those filthy casuals get to you.
6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15


LOL! Prince Judar isn't role playing 24/7! She's in love with this guy, and she's imagining what he would say in that situation! Not only that, but all her confidence comes from that guy. It's sad. I mean, imagine what she's like in real life. I doubt she's nearly as confident.
14263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15


I think we need to Netflix and chill here boyzzz, even though I despise Netflix.
20004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15

SurvivingHorror wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:
I would say your more ignorant, than spoiled.

Such a turn on.





LOL! I love how you cower behind your 2D boyfriend by the way. I know all about Prince Judar. Spoiled, never listens to anyone, I love how you emulate him so perfectly!


Where is Prince Judar from anyways? And who is he?


'Prince Judar' is from the 'Magi' anime series. That's who this CR user is pretending to be. It's like how kids would adopt the personalities of their favorite anime characters, like Seto Kaiba from 'Yu-Gi-Oh!; and they base their entire internet identity around them. Its annoying, and weird, that's why 'Prince Judar' here constantly uses the GIFs.


Weird? It takes a lot of effort and constant awareness to do such a feat. It's quite difficult to do it 24/7 and I applaud Prince Judar's Efforts it has been rather entertaining to see a roleplayer that can stay in character so long and so consistently. A couple hours of being Hououin Kyouma and I am worn out <_<;;

Keep on roleplaying Prince Judar and don't let those filthy casuals get to you.


LOL! Prince Judar isn't role playing 24/7! She's in love with this guy, and she's imagining what he would say in that situation! Not only that, but all her confidence comes from that guy. It's sad. I mean, imagine what she's like in real life. I doubt she's nearly as confident.


She is roleplaying as that guy, that is what roleplaying is. Imagine what you are like in real life having your confidence shaken by someone roleplaying a character from an anime. I don't care if she is or not its entertaining and this is the internet and I salute her!


PrinceJudar wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:

LMAO! Can't really argue with that, huh? Don't worry kid! Prince Judar only cheats in other girl's fan-fiction.






6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/15



You can do whatever you want, but I think she knows exactly how 'Prince Judar' would react if he learned someone was pretending to be him, and doing a poor job of it.

He'd break up with her!
27136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

SurvivingHorror wrote:
LOL! Prince Judar isn't role playing 24/7! She's in love with this guy, and she's imagining what he would say in that situation! Not only that, but all her confidence comes from that guy. It's sad. I mean, imagine what she's like in real life. I doubt she's nearly as confident.







Rujikin wrote:





Thank you sir. I am an expert at roleplaying in my sleep. Glad to be of service.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.