First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you choose to be vegan or a cannibal if meat was banned
Posted 12/23/15
Well some people will get assassinate. I no joking about this. I am dead serious.

Now what I would do if I couldn't change it. EASY MOVE TO ANOTHER FUCKING COUNTRY. I NO GIVING MEAT UP! NO EVEN FOR THE PLANET WELL BEING.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

Ryulightorb wrote:



" Not something I'd enjoy mind you but eating people is a sick choice to make in any circumstance."

Yes it is and i would never do it unless i was forced into a situation where it was the only way to get meat (if there were no animals around)

It would be someone who already died anyhow as i don't like the idea of murder that's wrong but yeah i'm not going to starve to death because some hippies want me to not eat food which i need to survive.


Why if there was literally no source of animal based protein there are plenty of plant based sources of protein. Eating meat is a luxury really and in no way a necessity. I enjoy a nice piece of venison as much as the next person but I am not about to snack down on my fellow humans beings simply because all other sources of meat have vanished off the face of the earth.
Posted 12/23/15

Ranwolf wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



" Not something I'd enjoy mind you but eating people is a sick choice to make in any circumstance."

Yes it is and i would never do it unless i was forced into a situation where it was the only way to get meat (if there were no animals around)

It would be someone who already died anyhow as i don't like the idea of murder that's wrong but yeah i'm not going to starve to death because some hippies want me to not eat food which i need to survive.


Why if there was literally no source of animal based protein there are plenty of plant based sources of protein. Eating meat is a luxury really and in no way a necessity. I enjoy a nice piece of venison as much as the next person but I am not about to snack down on my fellow humans beings simply because all other sources of meat have vanished off the face of the earth.


What if they try to eat you?
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Boulevard of Brok...
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
Vegan. Human meat is too acid and bad for you trust me.
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
I would become a vegan. My grandfather was a vegan so my mother can cook pretty good vegan food. The problem is that my father is a big meat eater and has to have meat in every meal.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

KarenAraragi wrote:



What if they try to eat you?


Before or after I kill them?
35021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

I'll be turning to crime then.


I was just thinking of setting up a speakeasy dealing in chicken nuggets. You want in?
20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 12/23/15

Ranwolf wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



" Not something I'd enjoy mind you but eating people is a sick choice to make in any circumstance."

Yes it is and i would never do it unless i was forced into a situation where it was the only way to get meat (if there were no animals around)

It would be someone who already died anyhow as i don't like the idea of murder that's wrong but yeah i'm not going to starve to death because some hippies want me to not eat food which i need to survive.


Why if there was literally no source of animal based protein there are plenty of plant based sources of protein. Eating meat is a luxury really and in no way a necessity. I enjoy a nice piece of venison as much as the next person but I am not about to snack down on my fellow humans beings simply because all other sources of meat have vanished off the face of the earth.


The only fruits and vegetables i can eat are

Potato , grapes , apple , watermelon , carrot , lettuce anything else makes me physically sick and ill as i'm very picky and reliant on taste and texture.

Not much protein in any of them so if i went vegan i would be sickly all the time with little protein.

Tried eating other vegetables and fruits but they make me throw up and ill which is not unusual with people with my condition as we are very picky eaters and can only eat foods based on taste and texture.

So meat to me is a necessity if i want to be healthy and not be sick all the time as i honestly hate puking up my food...
Posted 12/23/15

Ranwolf wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



What if they try to eat you?


Before or after I kill them?


After.
Posted 12/23/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

Both are such horrible choices.If it came to that I'd kill some wild game.


But Vegans (that push there beliefs on others) are animals so isn't it fun if we eat them


As strongly as I disagree with there mindsets, beliefs, and horrible understanding of human biochemistry I could not eat another human unless I absolutely had no food to eat.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

BlueOni wrote:

I was just thinking of setting up a speakeasy dealing in chicken nuggets. You want in?


Definitely down on that.



20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 12/23/15

potentsativa wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

Both are such horrible choices.If it came to that I'd kill some wild game.


But Vegans (that push there beliefs on others) are animals so isn't it fun if we eat them


As strongly as I disagree with there mindsets, beliefs, and horrible understanding of human biochemistry I could not eat another human unless I absolutely had no food to eat.


What if it was your only reliable source of protein because you have strict eating requirements and are very picky ontop of that and can't eat most vegetables and fruits without throwing them back up?
35021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

Definitely down on that.


Alright, then you're in. The bouncer won't open the door unless you know the passphrase, though, so remember it.



That's between us.
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15
I'd choose death. Can't stand the thought of eating another person especially when most people these days are most likely riddled with diseases, and I can't live without meat.. soo...
Posted 12/23/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


potentsativa wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

Both are such horrible choices.If it came to that I'd kill some wild game.


But Vegans (that push there beliefs on others) are animals so isn't it fun if we eat them


As strongly as I disagree with there mindsets, beliefs, and horrible understanding of human biochemistry I could not eat another human unless I absolutely had no food to eat.


What if it was your only reliable source of protein because you have strict eating requirements and are very picky ontop of that and can't eat most vegetables and fruits without throwing them back up?


I'd go hunt.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.