First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What would you do if you found your favorite CR user handcuffed to a bed?
Posted 12/24/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

This would be quite a scary experience considering my favourite CR users are VZ68 and Ranwolf.


VZ68 WHY?

Ranwolf I probably will run away unless I have automatic shogun and a attack dog.


VZ68 is sort of your cantankerous old man who just got into anime for the hentai. Case in point his boku girl avatar. What an old perv.

Ranwolf is generally nice although his views are somewhat disagreeable and he is somewhat condescending to non soldiers.
Posted 12/24/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

This would be quite a scary experience considering my favourite CR users are VZ68 and Ranwolf.


VZ68 WHY?

Ranwolf I probably will run away unless I have automatic shogun and a attack dog.


VZ68 is sort of your cantankerous old man who just got into anime for the hentai. Case in point his boku girl avatar. What an old perv.

Ranwolf is generally nice although his views are somewhat disagreeable and he is somewhat condescending to non soldiers.


VZ68 I add annoying to that. Why? He accuse me of using twitter to prove a point. Problem was that I never see any twitter link to the conversation we were having. I had to lie about me no using twitter to get him to stop. Now in the other hand. I can't blame him for loving Boku girl. The boner I get reading that is insane. Ranwolf I like him but he can be a bit extreme in a bad way sometimes
Posted 12/24/15 , edited 12/24/15
I don't really have a favorite CR user. There are ones I'm fond of but other than that, nope. I suppose I should go with Judar, seeing as how GrandMasterCoolio is only 15 and I don't want to go to jail.

Then there's Saemonza, in which case I'll blush and say "Mind if I join in too?" With a deadpan expression that I trademarked.
Posted 12/24/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't really have a favorite CR user. There are ones I'm fond of but other than that, nope. I suppose I should go with Judar, seeing as how GrandMasterCoolio is only 15 and I don't want to go to jail.


Judar seen popular. GrandMasterCoolio Well depends where you live thou but that besides the point. What are you going to do if he mention you being handcuffed? Take it or run away with the bed?
Posted 12/24/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't really have a favorite CR user. There are ones I'm fond of but other than that, nope. I suppose I should go with Judar, seeing as how GrandMasterCoolio is only 15 and I don't want to go to jail.


Judar seen popular. GrandMasterCoolio Well depends where you live thou but that besides the point. What are you going to do if he mention you being handcuffed? Take it or run away with the bed?


The lowest age of consent is 16. He's 15. Didn't someone's cousin get in trouble despite being 1 year older for the exact thing? I wonder.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
VZ68 is sort of your cantankerous old man who just got into anime for the hentai. Case in point his boku girl avatar. What an old perv.

Ranwolf is generally nice although his views are somewhat disagreeable and he is somewhat condescending to non soldiers.


I was watching anime before your mum was born kiddo.

Posted 12/24/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't really have a favorite CR user. There are ones I'm fond of but other than that, nope. I suppose I should go with Judar, seeing as how GrandMasterCoolio is only 15 and I don't want to go to jail.


Judar seen popular. GrandMasterCoolio Well depends where you live thou but that besides the point. What are you going to do if he mention you being handcuffed? Take it or run away with the bed?


The lowest age of consent is 16. He's 15. Didn't someone's cousin get in trouble despite being 1 year older for the exact thing? I wonder.


You have to make this serious dammit. I say depends where you live. I obviously meant outside the USA. I have no idea what the other thing you are talking about.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
VZ68 I add annoying to that. Why? He accuse me of using twitter to prove a point. Problem was that I never see any twitter link to the conversation we were having. I had to lie about me no using twitter to get him to stop. Now in the other hand. I can't blame him for loving Boku girl. The boner I get reading that is insane. Ranwolf I like him but he can be a bit extreme in a bad way sometimes :sweatingbullets:


No I didn't you half-wit, you took it and ran mister "I don't use twitter" but we know that's a bloody lie.

Posted 12/24/15

VZ68 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
VZ68 is sort of your cantankerous old man who just got into anime for the hentai. Case in point his boku girl avatar. What an old perv.

Ranwolf is generally nice although his views are somewhat disagreeable and he is somewhat condescending to non soldiers.


I was watching anime before your mum was born kiddo.



I know, I mean just, as in "primary reason". Back then in my knowledge all you people got legally were the porno section like a certain girl in azure....
Posted 12/24/15

VZ68 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:
VZ68 I add annoying to that. Why? He accuse me of using twitter to prove a point. Problem was that I never see any twitter link to the conversation we were having. I had to lie about me no using twitter to get him to stop. Now in the other hand. I can't blame him for loving Boku girl. The boner I get reading that is insane. Ranwolf I like him but he can be a bit extreme in a bad way sometimes :sweatingbullets:


No I didn't you half-wit, you took it and ran mister "I don't use twitter" but we know that's a bloody lie.



Do you want me to show you my twitter? Because I give you a link to it. Would you then stop accusing me of that?
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I know, I mean just, as in "primary reason". Back then in my knowledge all you people got legally were the porno section like a certain girl in azure....


Have you been huffing glue tonight? What blue haired tramp you yammering about?
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
Do you want me to show you my twitter? Because I give you a link to it. Would you then stop accusing me of that?


Oh ok link your twitter that you don't have, or do have or I don't care.
Posted 12/24/15

VZ68 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:
Do you want me to show you my twitter? Because I give you a link to it. Would you then stop accusing me of that?


Oh ok link your twitter that you don't have, or do have or I don't care.


Before I do that. Do you have the link to the other suppose link? Because a this point you are accusing me with air.
Posted 12/24/15

VZ68 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I know, I mean just, as in "primary reason". Back then in my knowledge all you people got legally were the porno section like a certain girl in azure....


Have you been huffing glue tonight? What blue haired tramp you yammering about?


13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
Easy my friends, if it makes you all feel better lets all handcuff ourselves together and partake in role play, coming from a prude this is probably the best deal you could get.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.