First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What would you do if you found your favorite CR user handcuffed to a bed?
19122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
Laugh... then leave.
Only to come back a minute later to uncuff them out of pity.
20839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

Nalaniel wrote:

I'm sure I would try to do dirty things with them. If they don't want to, who cares? Rape is a form of entertainment, too. I also think that sometimes, my needs are the ones I have to take care of. I can't constantly think about other people's feelings.


" Rape is a form of entertainment, too"

PLZ NO that's just NOPE.
Werina 
206555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
laugh.
Posted 12/24/15 , edited 12/24/15

Nalaniel wrote:

I'm sure I would try to do dirty things with them. If they don't want to, who cares? Rape is a form of entertainment, too. I also think that sometimes, my needs are the ones I have to take care of. I can't constantly think about other people's feelings.


17602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 12/24/15 , edited 12/24/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I'm sure I would try to do dirty things with them. If they don't want to, who cares? Rape is a form of entertainment, too. I also think that sometimes, my needs are the ones I have to take care of. I can't constantly think about other people's feelings.


" Rape is a form of entertainment, too"

PLZ NO that's just NOPE.


My head is the only place where I can have such kind of fun. You should let me that. :< Btw, it's not about the sole act, but it's also important to have the right person. My favourite CR user would never even think of having fun with me. ._.


KarenAraragi wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I'm sure I would try to do dirty things with them. If they don't want to, who cares? Rape is a form of entertainment, too. I also think that sometimes, my needs are the ones I have to take care of. I can't constantly think about other people's feelings.




Posted 12/24/15
I am cared
Posted 12/24/15

Nalaniel wrote:






*thumbs up*
Posted 12/24/15
Am I anyone's favorite CR user?
Posted 12/24/15
^No
I would probably walk away, walk away and pretend that I saw nothing.
2213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/24/15 , edited 12/24/15
torn away their clothing
take pic,
safe the pic in a safe area,
let he/she go,
will ask for favor when the time comes.
2213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/24/15 , edited 12/24/15
sorry double post.
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/24/15



I was surprised at how mild your response was. More tactful than me, that's for sure.
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/24/15 , edited 12/24/15
Idk, I think my favorite CR users might want something naughty to happen in that situation.

But I'm a good girl and I would just uncuff them!
17602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

ayaundwolf wrote:

Idk, I think my favorite CR users might want something naughty to happen in that situation.

But I'm a good girl and I would just uncuff them!


I applaud you. Achievement unlocked - Stay clean!


6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

Nalaniel wrote:


ayaundwolf wrote:

Idk, I think my favorite CR users might want something naughty to happen in that situation.

But I'm a good girl and I would just uncuff them!


I applaud you. Achievement unlocked - Stay clean!




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.