First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Why don't I have any buddies?
42071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/5/16

melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:

I don't add/accept dudes..
Lol jk! Feel free to add


Nice avi


Haha likewise you too.
Fairy Tail is my fav anime


High five! Zeref is my fav character


High fives back! Nice as for me its Natsu and my waifu is Lucy. Lol
XD

Posted 1/5/16

Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:

I don't add/accept dudes..
Lol jk! Feel free to add


Nice avi


Haha likewise you too.
Fairy Tail is my fav anime


High five! Zeref is my fav character


High fives back! Nice as for me its Natsu and my waifu is Lucy. Lol
XD



Everything in Fairy Tail is my fav to be precise lol . Nice to meet cha!
42071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/5/16

melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:

I don't add/accept dudes..
Lol jk! Feel free to add


Nice avi


Haha likewise you too.
Fairy Tail is my fav anime


High five! Zeref is my fav character


High fives back! Nice as for me its Natsu and my waifu is Lucy. Lol
XD



Everything in Fairy Tail is my fav to be precise lol . Nice to meet cha!


Haha so your a FT junkie like me lol I agree nice to meet you wanna add each other and continue this on GB ?.
Posted 1/5/16

Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:

I don't add/accept dudes..
Lol jk! Feel free to add


Nice avi


Haha likewise you too.
Fairy Tail is my fav anime


High five! Zeref is my fav character


High fives back! Nice as for me its Natsu and my waifu is Lucy. Lol
XD



Everything in Fairy Tail is my fav to be precise lol . Nice to meet cha!


Haha so your a FT junkie like me lol I agree nice to meet you wanna add each other and continue this on GB ?.


Sounds great!
42071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/6/16

melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Franco03 wrote:

I don't add/accept dudes..
Lol jk! Feel free to add


Nice avi


Haha likewise you too.
Fairy Tail is my fav anime


High five! Zeref is my fav character


High fives back! Nice as for me its Natsu and my waifu is Lucy. Lol
XD



Everything in Fairy Tail is my fav to be precise lol . Nice to meet cha!


Haha so your a FT junkie like me lol I agree nice to meet you wanna add each other and continue this on GB ?.


Sounds great!


I added you waiting for you to confirm so we can actually get to know each other. XD
Posted 1/6/16
No friends either
Posted 1/6/16
sure
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/6/16
Try going out of your house.
27147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
Add !
3371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 6/1/16
You can add me if you like
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.