First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What's everyone eating for Christmas?
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
So, what's everyone eating for Christmas?
Who's in charge of the cooking?
If I don't know what kind of food it is, I'm totally going to ask, because mmmm, food. Plus learning about other cultures is cool, too. ;)

My family doesn't really stick with traditional US Christmas foods like a lot of people. Not because our culture is different, but just because my family is weird. haha
We were debating between a Gumbo and Chili. We live in deep east Texas, along the border of LA, so we're a weird mix of Tex-coonass(Cajun). The Cajun is on my mom's side, so she'd have to cook the gumbo... but we went with Chili, so I'm cooking.

Werina 
206645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
food lol
Posted 12/24/15
Christmas Dinner is gravy to me
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
Something something lamb, something something roast potatoes and pumpkin.
Posted 12/24/15
Quinoa with pork. Stuffing. Ribs. You know, whatever we have around the house.
Sogno- 
45726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
meatballs
green beans
some kind of gluten free pasta dish
pimento cheese
fruit
m&m pancakes

and whatever else my gluten free vegetarian diabetic friend brings tomorrow
27282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

Werina wrote:

food lol


exactly what i was gonna say lol
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/15 , edited 12/24/15

Sogno- wrote:

meatballs
green beans
some kind of gluten free pasta dish
pimento cheese
fruit
m&m pancakes

and whatever else my gluten free vegetarian diabetic friend brings tomorrow


That's a lot of dietary restrictions.

And he probably placed vegetarian on there himself.

Is he a masochist?
27354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
Pierogi
Turkey
Standard Veggies
Applesauce
Standard assortment of cookies and jello.
Posted 12/24/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

meatballs
green beans
some kind of gluten free pasta dish
pimento cheese
fruit
m&m pancakes

and whatever else my gluten free vegetarian diabetic friend brings tomorrow


That's a lot of dietary restrictions.

And he probably placed vegetarian on there himself.

Is he a sadist?


The term I believe you're looking for is masochist.
5039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 12/24/15
I have guests coming over. I am cooking beef bourguignon on a bed of spätzle with some home made bread and Spaghetti Ice (Spaghettieis). That and lots of beer. Lots and lots of beer.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
fried eggs.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

meatballs
green beans
some kind of gluten free pasta dish
pimento cheese
fruit
m&m pancakes

and whatever else my gluten free vegetarian diabetic friend brings tomorrow


That's a lot of dietary restrictions.

And he probably placed vegetarian on there himself.

Is he a sadist?


The term I believe you're looking for is masochist.


You are correct. Thanks for the catch. :)

Clearly, I'm pretty straight forward, in the sack. haha
48515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
Mexican celebrate on Christmas Eve
My family is going to have turkey, hams, tamales, Russian salad, and other goodies.
Lots of Mexican desserts too
Vyror 
5173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
Im in charge of cooking ^_^ for myself, me, and I. I shall still go all out though in the kitchen. Ham, potatoes, gravy, corn, rolls, gravy. Its gonna look like thanksgiving in this place!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.